We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Counting. Let's count by 20 backwards and so on LOLOL

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Counting. Let's count by 20 backwards and so on LOLOL

In our Fun Corner Section, I find those threads with let's count 1-100000000 or let's count by 5, let's count by numbers or by letters very non sense. I mean, what is that for? I think it's not fun tough. Sorry for being straightforward [b]but it is just my opinion[/b]. anyway, thanks for reading my opinion :xixi: :thumbsup: Threads with the same direction which is just COUNTING: http://ftalk.us/t1960-Let%27s-count-1-5%281%29.html http://ftalk.us/t366-~Let-us-count-from-1-to-100%2C000-USING-roman-numeral~.html http://ftalk.us/t213-~Let%27s-Count-BACKWARDS-from-1%2C000%2C000-to-1.html http://ftalk.us/t54-123etc.-I%27m-Counting.html http://ftalk.us/t456-Let-us-count-BACKWARDS-from-1%2C000%2C000-to-1-USING-WORDS.html http://ftalk.us/t18-~Let%27s-Count-from-1-to-1%2C000%2C000~.html http://ftalk.us/t2073-Count-by-10--%28TARGET-1000%29.html Okay,so i am just thinking that this threads are enough. It is all just the same with of course a little twist in it. I am not being KJ but can't you just make one thread where we can count? I mean like those threads with A-Z or words ending or starting with letter y or any letters LOLOLOL I mean heller, are you that shallow that you have nothing to post besides that kind of topics? I mean heller .... there are a lot funner topics out there just think wider. [b]Lol anyway again it's just my opinion tough[/b] :lol3: Peace on earth not war. fish are friends not food :lol3: no konek :lol3:

MC-ngapalanamekoikaw[?], sj0405[?], and bobcbar[?] like this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Counting. Let's count by 20 backwards and so on LOLOL

[quote=bianx;#278298;1345869327]Sorry for being straightforward but it is just my opinion[/quote] What do you expect admin to do? Do you want him to delete all the nonsense topics that have been created on Ftalk and then who would decided whats nonsense and whats not? If he did deleted them there really would not be much too read or do and the forum would die a slow death. Many members come here not only to make new friends but to simply kill time and prevent themself from being bored to death :yes: In my opinion anything within reason someone wants to post is fine...if I don't like the topic then I just ignore it and move to something thats more interesting to me :plotting: Again as you have said this is only my opinion :smoke: [quote=bianx;#278298;1345869327]I mean heller, are you that shallow that you have nothing to post besides that kind of topics[/quote] I really don't like being called shallow :no2: even if I am on of the many that posted those topics...that might be an opinion better kept to yourself :yes2:

Last edited by bobcbar (2012-08-25 02:05:04)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bianx;#278298;1345869327]In our Fun Corner Section, I find those threads with let's count 1-100000000 or let's count by 5, let's count by numbers or by letters very non sense. I mean, what is that for? I think it's not fun tough.[/quote] We can't do anything if it's not fun for you I guess you're not the only person in this forum. On the other hand I also appreciate your honesty in saying your own opinion about these games. We can't blame you b/c you're just expressing how you feel Like what Bob said and I quote bobcbar wrote [?]: [b]if I don't like the topic then I just ignore it and move to something thats more interesting to me[/b] . Guess this is true due to our individual differences [quote=bianx;#278298;1345869327]Sorry for being straightforward but it is just my opinion. anyway, thanks for reading my opinion[/quote] Don't be sorry.....I admire you for coming forward and expressing your own opinion. Suggestions and opinions are the ingredients to a more fun forum :yes: I would appreciate it very much if you could post much more fun and interesting games at Fun Corner b/c this is my favorite thread.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=bianx;#278298;1345869327]Okay,so i am just thinking that this threads are enough.[/quote] [b]^THIS is the only message i want to tell you. This thread I have made is just to give a hint to anyone here planning to start another thread just like those threads i have mentioned above that those topics are enough in this forum. [/b] Those threads in the fun corner are enough. no more adding. But anyway, just what you have said i am not the only person here i am just giving my idea that there are a lot of topic to start than just this. [b]no need of deleting anything[/b] besides that is what bringing you fun isnt it. Sorry for the harsh words used i just meant it for those people planning to start those kind of topics again. I mean, like, for example, i have seen a lot of A-Z or let's count, then would I start that kind of topic again? knowing that there are a LOT of topics like that in the section? Those thread starters of the said topics above are not the main concern of my thread, it's for the ones who are planning or thinking of starting threads in the section. Anyway, again, just saying though :)

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-25 11:48:12)

sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bianx;#278604;1345906774]it's for the ones who are [b]planning or thinking of starting threads[/b] in the section.[/quote] Crystal :yes:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

If you don't like those threads, don't visit fun corner. That's what I do. I rarely post in fun corner except for the mention game :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Just wanna put my two cents in; I don't like those threads in fun corner either. :shrug: :lol3: I think the A-Z threads are fine tho. :lol: I'm more bothered with the counting threads and words ending/starting with blablabla. (I mean, c'mon. Those threads are really annoying especially if you're attempting to go over Fun Corner in search for a good thread) But meh, whatever floats their boat. :thumbsup:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Maybe members should start thinking of new and with a lil sense topics by now. But really, it's hard to start a new topic these days. I mean an Interesting and with a sense topics. Some members ignore topics which are very informative, interesting and with senses. So members are posting in those threads you've mentioned to kill time or increase their posts count. Anyway, just like what they've said, if you are not interested in those threads ignore it.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=ielle;#283204;1346523053]Some members ignore topics which are very informative,[/quote] Because some topics are too long to read. :kiss:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ielle;#283204;1346523053]Some members ignore topics which are very informative, interesting and with senses. So members are posting in those threads you've mentioned to kill time or increase their posts count.[/quote] True. But a true [i]forumer[/i] wants to discuss; not spam. :lol: Just saying. :xixi:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=aya;#287851;1346933811]True. But a true [i]forumer[/i] wants to discuss; not spam. :lol: Just saying. :xixi:[/quote] and that's what we need. a true forumer. :lol2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 9 queries - 0.252 second ]
Privacy Policy