We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Taking Pictures Using Camera Phone

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Taking Pictures Using Camera Phone

[align=center][img]http://www.howtogetaguytolikeyoui.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Camera-Phone.png[/img][/align] A camera phone, the most widely used kind of camera in history can produce compelling images. Here are the tips for taking the best shots wherever you go. [b]1. Avoid direct sunlight[/b] Your subjects will be cooler, happier, and more attractively lit if they dont have a sunbeam hitting them in the face. If its an overcast day, youre in luck. This is one of the best outdoor lighting situations for photographing people. If its a sunny day, have your subjects stand in the brightest patch of shade you can find. [b]2. Choose the highest quality setting available[/b] Choose the highest quality setting available so you lose less detail and dont get a muddy photo. If you have to choose between resolution and a quality setting to save space and its unlikely youll make prints, reduce the resolution. [b]3. Wait for the magic hour[/b] During the times of sunrise and sunset, the sky is colorful enough for even a camera phone to capture land and sky with fairly good exposure. [b]4. Stabilize your camera phone.[/b] In low light, camera phones slow the shutter speed to let in more light and have a longer opportunity to capture movement. Hold the camera phone with both hands and brace your upper arms against your body when you shoot. [b]5. Use the rule of thirds[/b] When composing a picture, imagine two horizontal lines and two vertical lines crossing like a tic-tac-toe grid on top of it. Place strong lines and divisions like the horizon on the gridlines and let elements of interest fall on the intersections. [b]6. Fill the frame of your camera phone[/b] When the background of your picture is cluttered and the lighting is questionable, fill the frame of your camera phone by moving closer to the subject. [b]7. Mastering the technique of panning[/b] By mastering the technique of panning, you can create some very cool images. To do this, hold the camera phone with both hands for steadiness and frame the approaching subject on the LCD. Move the camera at the same speed as the subject, thus freezing the subject while the background is blurred through motion. [b]8. Shoot a panorama[/b] Shoot a panorama. If your camera phone doesnt include a dedicated panorama mode, you can use third-party stitching software on your computer to create panoramas from several frames. A cell phone tripod will help you line up the shots. [b]9. Anticipate shutter lag[/b] Get used to your camera phones timing so when something interesting happens, youll have a good feel for the point when you need to press the shutter release to capture the most interesting moment. [b]10. Get the right color tone[/b] Shooting in black-and-white in any light can help develop your photographers eye by letting you concentrate on the relationship between light and shadow without the distraction of color. [b]11. Put horizons in the right place[/b] Sometimes, putting the horizon down low to emphasize a dramatic sky is preferable. [b]12. Experiment[/b] When photographing, experiment with both the angle of your composition and the angle of light to see whats most flattering. [b]13. Try using a black background to make a subject stand out[/b] Black velvet material works great because it absorbs any light hitting it. As a result, no shadows or reflections appear in the picture. :pictures:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-25 14:09:04)

mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Re: Taking Pictures Using Camera Phone

Thanks for the share (: [quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]12. Experiment When photographing, experiment with both the angle of your composition and the angle of light to see whats most flattering.[/quote] I always use this style XD
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]If its an overcast day, youre in luck. This is one of the best outdoor lighting situations for photographing people.[/quote] I didn't know about this :eh: I thought if you take photos in an overcast day the picture is not as clear as during a sunny day :eh: [quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]If its a sunny day, have your subjects stand in the brightest patch of shade you can find.[/quote] I've done this many times and proven right :thumbsup:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]3. Wait for the magic hour During the times of sunrise and sunset, the sky is colorful enough for even a camera phone to capture land and sky with fairly good exposure.[/quote] favorite :thumbsup:
Zyrdred
Zyrdred's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
New world, old ways
Lagendia
2012-12-14

[quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]5. Use the rule of thirds When composing a picture, imagine two horizontal lines and two vertical lines crossing like a tic-tac-toe grid on top of it. Place strong lines and divisions like the horizon on the gridlines and let elements of interest fall on the intersections.[/quote] :thumbsup: Yup, this rule makes a good picture.
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

:lol:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=mystic rain;#278819;1345971948]I always use this style XD[/quote] Me too :xixi:[quote=sj0405;#278851;1345983251]I didn't know about this :eh: I thought if you take photos in an overcast day the picture is not as clear as during a sunny day :eh:[/quote] It is because you can have the proper lighting during overcast day. It is not too bright and not too dark. :yes: [quote=bianx;#279143;1346041531]favorite :thumbsup:[/quote] Ikr. :lol2: [quote=Zyrdred;#279171;1346044681]Yup, this rule makes a good picture.[/quote] Exactly. :thumbsup:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[b]14. Shoot hensem ppl[/b] For example: Don2x :thumbsup:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bramzero;#280197;1346175606]14. Shoot hensem ppl For example: Don2x :thumbsup:[/quote] I forgot to include that. :lol3: Shoot hensem and smexy people. :thumbsup:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]12. Experiment When photographing, experiment with both the angle of your composition and the angle of light to see whats most flattering.[/quote] I do experimenting when I'm taking a photo using my phone's camera. So far, I'm doing good. :lol2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=kite;#278659;1345918087]12. Experiment When photographing, experiment with both the angle of your composition and the angle of light to see whats most flattering.[/quote] -i used this step also, experimenting makes you feel the right way of getting the exact posture of the picture, dimensions, color balance(blending), focusing and more. FOR ME, the reason why there still a lack of expectations in taking a good photo is CONFIDENCE.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:36

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy