Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

S. Korea to expand chemical castration for sex offenders

SEOUL, Sept. 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korea is seeking to expand chemical castration to include those convicted of sex crimes against minors under 19 and to fully make public the home addresses of sex offenders subject to information disclosure, an official said Tuesday. Justice Minister Kwon Jae-jin reported the measures to President Lee Myung-bak during a Cabinet meeting amid growing calls for tougher punishment for sex offenders and stronger preventive measures following last week's shocking kidnapping and rape of a seven-year-old girl. The current law calls for chemical castration only for those convicted of sex crimes against minors aged under 16. The new measure seeks to expand the age limit by three years to put more sex offenders under the medical treatment program. The government also plans to fully disclose the home addresses of convicted sex offenders against minors while updating their latest photos on a government Web site providing information about sex offenders. Currently, their addresses are disclosed only at the community level. Also under consideration is to retroactively apply the electronic ankle law to those convicted of sex crimes even before the law was enacted in 2010 to have them wear the devices. On Monday, President Lee pledged to consider all possible measures to curb sex offenses, calling last week's brutal rape, which left the girl with a ruptured rectum and other serious injuries, "a crime that could only have been perpetrated by a man with the mind of a beast." A 23-year-old jobless man living in the girl's neighborhood in the southern city of Naju has been arrested and confessed to breaking into the girl's home and kidnapping, raping and attempting to kill her. [i][b]What is your opinion on chemical castration?[/b][/i] In my opinion they should just cut off their penis..that should stop the rapes :yes:

nyliam[?], and shana16[?] like this topic.

MC-ngapalanamekoikaw
 MC ang itawag mo sakin
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter

Re: S. Korea to expand chemical castration for sex offenders

beat them to death..

Last edited by MC-ngapalanamekoikaw (2012-09-04 04:10:37)

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#285361;1346731745]In my opinion they should just cut off their penis..that should stop the rapes[/quote] =D agree :thumbsup:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

I just thought of something..what if the rapist is a female :O :plotting:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#286158;1346805864]I just thought of something..what if the rapist is a female :O :plotting:[/quote] Sew the vagina, cut the clit. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#287862;1346934644]Sew the vagina, cut the clit[/quote] Thats gotta hurt..maybe there is a chemical to seal it shut :lol3: super glue might work :plotting:
  • News and Gossip 
  • » S. Korea to expand chemical castration for sex offenders

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy