We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Tips To Cure Hangover

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Tips To Cure Hangover

[align=center][img]http://www.womenshealthmag.com/files/images/yoga-for-hangovers.jpg[/img][/align] Got problems of having hangover? Well here are some tips to bust the hangover. =D [b]Hydrate your body[/b] Contrary to popular suggestion, coffee, tea or anything do with caffeine is a big NO if you wake up with a hangover. Caffeinated drinks dehydrate the system, and will only do you more harm. Instead what you need to do is drink at least a liter of water to flush out the toxins. Some lemon or tomato juice with salt, sugar and pepper, will do you good too, as theyll help restore the electrolyte balance. If thats too much to do, add some salt and sugar in water and sip through the day. [b]Avoid painkillers[/b] You may be tempted to pop an Asprin, Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen to kill the hangover headache. But the side affects of these pills can be magnified when there is alcohol in the system. For example, Asprin is a blood thinner just like alcohol. So stave off the pills. [b]Eat your way out[/b] Though eating a greasy breakfast is believed to help ease you out of a hangover, doctors suggest the opposite staying away from high-fat food. Opt for a breakfast meal with carbs and proteins that will help soothe your stomach. [b]Cabbage to the rescue[/b] High in fibre, cabbage can help absorb the alcohol acetaldehyde. Cabbage also packs in vitamins, and minerals like sulphur, potassium and iodine, all of which can be a boon to your body at a time like this. We suggest that you boil some cabbage and sip on the juice though the day, allowing it to cleanse and soothe your body. [b]Work out[/b] Sweat out the alcohol with some light exercise. Try swimming or Yoga to help relieve you of the hangover symptoms. This, we agree, will take tremendous willpower. [b]Sleep some more[/b] Rest is your best friend as it provides support for your bodys recovery. So close the blinds and hit the sack. [b]Take a shower[/b] Switching between cold and hot water is supposed to be instant pick-up. It will help you relax and many even jolt your body out of that yucky state. [b]Massage[/b] A gentle scalp massage may help you relax. You can even try giving yourself some foot reflexology. Massage the outer area on the right foot and then knead the middle of your foot, while applying pressure on your little toe. You might notice a slight soreness while rubbing your feet, which is a sign of congestion in that area. So try and rub that hangover away! [b]A must do[/b] Avoid this painful situation, and make sure you sip on water frequently between your drinks. How do you beat your hangover? Share it. :cheers:

Last edited by kite (2012-09-18 04:19:31)

ninch[?] likes this topic.

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: Tips To Cure Hangover

[quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Hpw do you beat your hangover? Share it. :cheers:[/quote] Drink slurpee :lol3: And take a bath.

Last edited by kitsune11 (2012-09-18 03:42:22)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Hydrate your body[/quote] I drink lots of water. Preferably cold water. And it helps me get rid of my hangover. [quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Sleep some more[/quote] When I don't feel like waking up early I sleep until I feel my hangover is gone. [quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Take a shower[/quote] Yeah. I take a shower.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Thanks for infos! :thumbsup: I usually drink coffee when having a hangover. It works sometimes. :lol2:
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

i usually go to sleep for a long time.,. but thanks for the tips :)
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Some lemon or tomato juice with salt, sugar and pepper, will do you good too, as theyll help restore the electrolyte balance. If thats too much to do, add some salt and sugar in water and sip through the day.[/quote] This is the best advice, I don't drink but have friends that believe tomato juice is the best!!
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

I'll keep this in mind just in case!
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

work out with a girl = effective way :eh2:
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

I've read somewhere that bacon and eggs help too? I mean, that's a good breakfast combo while nursing a hangover.
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Weed :thumbsup:
K :)
 boss K.
K :)'s display avatar
» FTalker
someone's heart *
2014-09-05

thanks for this :D really helpful in the near future haha
mickay
 Michelle
mickay's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
sa puso ne spongebob
Penang, Malaysia
2015-02-05
Website

well, i do not know cuz never been drunk :xixi: but anyways thanks for this, sooner i can apply this stuff :excited: :excited:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]How do you beat your hangover? Share it. :cheers:[/quote] My worst hangover so far was after a tequila night shot. Drank lots of liquids. Mango juice. And swam.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=kite;#292562;1347945247]Hydrate your body[/quote] This :thumbsup: drink lots of water and limit your coffee to just once cup when I have hangover, I just sleep all day and wake up at night :lol2:
thomaskub
 Thomas Kub
» FTalkAddict
I'm about to go H.A.M.
Pasadena, CA
2020-03-21

I always eat greasy foods before drinking especially if I'm going into a wild drinking party. Never had any hangovers because of that. Even if I'm dead drunk. I don't have any explanations on how it works but I think it's a placebo effect. Also, you can take Vitamin B complex before and after drinking. My med student buddy told me that. and it's quite effective.

Crush a bit
Lil' bit
Roll it up
Take a hit
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

wow, nice tips kite :thumbsup: -- I usually drink [i]sprite[/i] when i have a hangover and eat hot soup.
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

yeah , Cold water really helps.. then , Milk tea? and lots of Noodles .. Sometimes i just played basketball it works with me. or any activities that make you sweat lol :wtf2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Take a shower lol

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:45

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy