Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Five complaints about iPhone 5

The new iPhone 5 from Apple sold 5 million units during the first five days of sales and is set to set new records in the market. While the popularity is certainly explosive, there has also been a wide array of complaints. According to a report on the Internet, there are five major complaints among customers, representing a love-hate relationship in the IT industry. There are all sorts of complaints about iPhone 5 spreading throughout the market, the report said. Here is a summary of the complaints, excluding those of iOS6, the operating system of iPhone 5, which is a software issues rather than the hardware. ▲ Scratches: [spoiler]While the design and functions of iPhone 5 are applauded, users are saying that the aluminum casing scratches easily. Apple, for its part, has said that the scratches are common in all aluminum products.[/spoiler] ▲ Dock connector: [spoiler]Users have been complaining that the adoption of the “lightning” cell in the minimized charger does not make sense. Owing to this change, it is difficult to use apparatuses such as speaker systems. Even the iPod Out application, which sells for $39 including cables, are not fully adaptable to iPhone 5.[/spoiler] ▲ Too light?: [spoiler]One of the strongest competitive edge of iPhone 5 is its lightness but many people are saying that it is in fact too light. Apple has said it is the “weirdest” reason for complaining about a mobile phone.[/spoiler] ▲ Monitor problems: [spoiler]Apparently, bubbles form on sites like YouTube when using iPhone 5, mostly because of the flickering troubles that result from some of the IT applications.[/spoiler] ▲Leakage of lighting: [spoiler]Some of the users have been complaining that lights screen out of the monitor on the side and have been asking for replacements[/spoiler]
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Five complaints about iPhone 5

my 6th: Price? :lol2::lol2:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=velle;#297721;1349230045]my 6th: Price?[/quote] this :bomb::lol2:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

The iPhone 5 looks like a touch screen remote control... :swt:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Samsung and now HTC are just as good and so much cheaper :D
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=velle;#297721;1349230045]my 6th: Price?[/quote] I'm guessing you don't know how businesses work.
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Suddenly Nokia 3310 generation looks good now. :3
Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

i still prefer to use samsung , :)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Lol if they think it's too light, then they shouldn't buy it. I didn't like the fact that it was too thin and too long, so I bought the iPhone 4S. If the aluminum is easily-scratched then by golly, get a phone case. It's only $10 or $3 at Walmart. It would be one's greatest mistake to buy an iPhone and not buy a phone case or a screen protector. Oh. And leakage of lighting? Okay that's weird :scared:

Last edited by chaw (2013-08-29 08:46:48)

• Tech Zone 
  • » Five complaints about iPhone 5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy