Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets Rave Review from U.S. Consumer Reports

[quote]Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Note 10.1 has been picked as one of the best tablet PCs by U.S. magazine Consumer Reports. It said on Monday the gadget scored 83 points out of 100 to rank joint No. 1 along with Apple's latest iPad in the category of 9 to 12-inch tablet PCs. The Galaxy model got the highest rating in terms of portability and touch response. The magazine praised the creativity of Samsung's product, which comes equipped with a stylus pen and is capable of reading handwritten characters. However, it added that some of the applications are not easy to understand at first glance. Samsung also received the highest rating in the 7 to 8-inch tablet PC category. In the evaluation of smartphones, Samsung's Galaxy S3 outperformed Apple’s iPhone 5 among the models released through mobile providers AT&T, Sprint and Verizon. The Samsung handset received the highest ratings among the models provided by AT&T and Sprint, while Motorola's Droid Razr Maxx ranked top among those offered by Verizon.[/quote] The Consumer Reports lab that does all the testing is the best of the best in the USA! If they rate something high then it must deserve it :thumbsup:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets Rave Review from U.S. Consumer Reports

+ S pen :wow2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets Rave Review from U.S. Consumer Reports

Wonder how the new Ipad mini will do :lol3: too much money for the same shit only packaged smaller :O
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets Rave Review from U.S. Consumer Reports

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy