Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Frog-Like Baby (Unidentified Baby - Nepal)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Frog-Like Baby (Unidentified Baby - Nepal)

[align=center][b]Unfortunate Bodies: 7 Unbelievable Genetic Accidents[/b][/align] Video Frog-Like Baby (Warning! View this at your own risk): [align=center] [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoel_SVaKs&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3DBaby%2Bfrog%2Bhead%2B2012%26oq%3DBaby%2Bfrog%2Bhead%2B2012%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3...3047.8062.0.8388.19.18.0.1.1.0.130.1544.11j7.18.0...0.0...1ac.1.o9ee_hXaMaM&has_verified=1[/youtube][/spoiler] [/align] [align=center]On 2006, this bizarre-looking baby was born in Charikot, the headquarters of Dolakha district, attracting a huge number of onlookers to witness the astonishing sight. The neck-less baby with its head almost totally sunk into the upper part of the body and with extraordinarily large eyeballs literally popping out of the eye-sockets, was born to Nir Bahadur Karki and Suntali Karki at the Gaurishnkar Hospital in Charikot. The Karki couple is a permanent resident of Dolakha's Bhirkot VDC. The bizarre baby, however, died after half an hour of its birth, Suntali, the mother, informed. It was taken to the hospital after its death. The news about such a baby being brought to the hospital spread like wildfire and there were hundreds gathered at the hospital to have a look. The police had to be deployed to control the crowd. The baby weighed 2kg at birth and was born after the normal nine-month gestation period. Suntali, already a mother of two normal daughters, was not suffering from any illness during the pregnancy. Nir Bahadur, the father, says he does not feel any remorse for the newly-born baby's death. "I am happy that nothing happened to my wife," he said. NOTE: Our readers, Becca and Andrew, report us that "the baby has a condition called anencephaly, a neural tube defect (like the cyclops baby), with no proper brain formation. The baby would have died a few days later. That's why women are advised to take folate in early pregnancy." --Thank you! [/align]

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-10-25 09:45:49)

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: Frog-Like Baby (Unidentified Baby - Nepal)

I don't know how to react on this exactly.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=kite;#304118;1351219481]I don't know how to react on this exactly.[/quote] Its kinda cute, but its for better that he is unable to survive any longer, because some people might not accept him for the way he is!
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

=(
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=velle;#304581;1351423882]=([/quote] :pet:
Albus Dumbledore
 Albus Percival Wulfric Brian D…
Albus Dumbledore's display avatar
» FTalker
Dumbledores Army Is Back!
[t][o][p][s]
Hogwarts School
2014-06-05

:o
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Actually there are a lot of cases like this. It's called Anencephaly (sometimes accompanied by Spina Bifida).

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy