Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Read your love horoscope for 2013

Aries: Winning [spoiler]Youre a flirty socializer on a mission during the first half of 2013. Uranus may toss you a few sudden, impractical relationships here and there, but youre more likely to settle into your sofa with a romantic companion after Jupiter plops itself into Cancer in July. Contrary to your natural impulses, Saturn will make you very well-behaved yes, youre going to be nice this year![/spoiler] Taurus: Charismatic [spoiler]Absorbed as you are by money, work and living the good life, matters of partnership insist on grabbing your attention this year. You cant buy your way out of trouble, either and your old, reliable methods of distraction simply wont work. Step up and embrace your feelings by trading stubborn habits for romantic impulses. With Jupiters move into Cancer during the second half of the year, your light touch will melt just about any heart you encounter.[/spoiler] Gemini: Captivating [spoiler]A sluggish January will give way to a race toward glory if youre prepared to claim your prizes, that is. The final lap of expansion ends in July as Jupiter jumps from Gemini into Cancer, which is when your attention-deficit dating pattern transforms into a series of cozy, tactile flirtations fraught with meaning. Saturn in your house of discipline and routine will keep you in line, so remember: The word is honor, and the prize is love![/spoiler] Cancer: Thrilling [spoiler]Since youre always one to bide your time, 2013 begins with premonitions of fulfillment and ends with a very real possibility of finding The One. Jupiter glides from your house of intuition into your house of new realities right around your birthday this year. The best presents to come include opening yourself up to new love and light. Saturns seat in Scorpio gives you the steady, capable energy needed to manifest a dream come true. Give up your mothering/smothering ways and take up romance instead after all, its way more fun for everyone.[/spoiler] Leo: Profound [spoiler]The deeper side of life beckons in 2013. Early in the year you toy with your love interests, basking in their attention and semi-earnest bids for your heart. As the year progresses, however, Saturn will move more insistently into Scorpio and Jupiter will get cozied up in Cancer, making your appetite for variety fade. The desire to find The One will be a new sensation for you and youll find it to be a journey that you really enjoy, you lucky Leo! Theres a real possibility for big love to come into your life this year the only question is: Are you ready?[/spoiler] Virgo: Intriguing [spoiler]With an answer for every problem, youre usually very busy sorting out everyone elses life. But being preoccupied like this is no excuse for lacking a love life of your own, and this is the main lesson you need to learn in 2013. While work demands far too much of your brain power, Jupiters move into Cancer this summer places the needs of the heart above your intellectual demands. Date for pleasure in the first half of the year (lets face it, you need it!), and then consider serious romantic options as they crop up closer to your birthday. With Jupiter in your house of hopes and wishes this year, youll have no choice but to explore love and joy. Yes, that means you![/spoiler] Libra: Magnetic [spoiler]If you could be paid to develop love interests, youd be very rich indeed. But Saturn in Scorpio is stomping around money matters this year, and that means work, responsibility, and sharp-shooting problems will take priority. Jupiter in Gemini provides ample opportunity for adventure during the first six months of the year, so you wont be without admirers. Jupiters shift into Cancer this summer makes you a very high-profile person of interest. This all means that you dont have to actually work at finding love in 2013 rather, itll come to you. Do your best, be kind, and enjoy lifes surprises as they appear one by one.[/spoiler] Scorpio: Undeniable [spoiler]Feeling intense, passionate and maybe a little bit worried? The universe is working on an upgrade for your life, and it isnt possible for you to opt out this time. Saturns in your sign this year, urging you to be productive in all aspects of your life. For love, its doing the right thing: No shortcuts, no fibs, and no sneaking around (if youve been guilty of doing so in the past) its serious stuff. Luckily, Jupiter in Gemini gives you lots of opportunities to flirt and experiment with what works best for you, and it will be clear when things dont work. New adventures beckon in the second half of the year, so date with an open mind and love with an open heart.[/spoiler] Sagittarius: Nimble [spoiler]Saturn in your house of whispers might make you a bit paranoid possibly due to the untamed energy of your ruler, Jupiter, in your house of partnership, which encourages many romantic prospects to pursue you at once. Feeling guilty about juggling dates or not following through on your affections? That short attention span of yours should settle down this summer when Jupiter moves into Cancer. By then, youll be craving someone to explore the world with and more serious love interests will come into focus. Until then, be good that way, you wont be guilty.[/spoiler] Capricorn: Motivated [spoiler]Getting what you want is normal for you, and working hard, taking on more responsibilities, and getting things done have usually paid off. Love, though, hasnt always been so easy for you. Youve been driven to work even harder as Jupiter has rested in Gemini, but when it arrives in Cancer mid-summer, your partnership prospects and romantic escapades will be rejuvenated. Saturn in your house of wish fulfilment takes itself very seriously, so stop working 24/7. Its time for you to play, flirt, date and interview your potential mates thats what 2013 is all about.[/spoiler] Aquarius: Energetic [spoiler]Career issues are vying for your attention, but Cupids sending haphazard, unpredictable arrows that are impossible for you to dodge. Give in to Jupiters lucky sprint through your house of romance during the first half of the year. Youre likely to discover significant love interests just as the planets shift back into a more serious work focus for your life overall. The challenge is finding the right work-love balance its a fun game for you to play, as long as love comes first on your list.[/spoiler] Pisces: Dynamic [spoiler]As the most romantic sign of all, youre prone to having extreme expectations when it comes to love. The first half of this year is about you getting serious what do you really want for yourself? Date as much as you can to find out, because this summer will bring on a one-year wave of ardent love interests. Be prepared to consider some serious relationship prospects but your rose-colored glasses must stay in your pocket, not on your nose, if you want to be successful. For you, clarity is key in 2013.[/spoiler] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [u][i]Article courtesy of Match.com.[/i][/u]
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Re: Read your love horoscope for 2013

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Pisces: Dynamic [i]As the most romantic sign of all,[/i] youre prone to having extreme expectations when it comes to love.[b] The first half of this year is about you getting serious what do you really want for yourself?[/b] Date as much as you can to find out, [b]because this summer will bring on a one-year wave of [u]ardent love interests[/u].[/b] [b]Be prepared to consider some serious relationship prospects[/b] but your[b] rose-colored glasses must stay in your pocket[/b], not on your nose, if you want to be successful. For you, clarity is key in 2013.[/quote] i've already thought about those bold phrases days ago.

Last edited by shana16 (2013-01-02 16:10:12)

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Libra: Magnetic If you could be paid to develop love interests, youd be very rich indeed. But Saturn in Scorpio is stomping around money matters this year, and that means work, responsibility, and sharp-shooting problems will take priority. Jupiter in Gemini provides ample opportunity for adventure during the first six months of the year, so you wont be without admirers. Jupiters shift into Cancer this summer makes you a very high-profile person of interest. This all means that [b]you dont have to actually work at finding love in 2013 rather, itll come to you[/b]. Do your best, be kind, and enjoy lifes surprises as they appear one by one.[/quote] Wow! :lol3:
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Youre a flirty socializer on a mission during the first half of 2013. Uranus may toss you a few sudden, impractical relationships here and there, but youre more likely to settle into your sofa with a romantic companion after Jupiter plops itself into Cancer in July. Contrary to your natural impulses, Saturn will make you very well-behaved [b]yes, youre going to be nice this year![/b][/quote] no syits :xixi:

Last edited by Le Derpster (2013-01-03 02:54:07)

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Since youre always one to bide your time, 2013 begins with premonitions of fulfillment and ends [b]with a very real possibility of finding The One[/b]. Jupiter glides from your house of intuition into your house of new realities right around your birthday this year. The best presents to come include opening yourself up to new love and light. Saturns seat in Scorpio gives you the steady, capable energy needed to manifest a dream come true. Give up your mothering/smothering ways and take up romance instead after all, its way more fun for everyone.[/quote] I knew it. :lol2:
Oneironaut
 Trish ♡
Oneironaut's display avatar
» n00b
Manila/L.A.
2013-01-08

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]With an answer for every problem, youre usually very busy sorting out everyone elses life. But being preoccupied like this is [b]no excuse for lacking a love life of your own[/b], and this is the main lesson you need to learn in 2013. While work demands far too much of your brain power, Jupiters move into Cancer this summer places the needs of the heart above your intellectual demands. [b]Date for pleasure in the first half of the year (lets face it, you need it!), and then consider serious romantic options as they crop up closer to your birthday.[/b] With Jupiter in your house of hopes and wishes this year, youll have no choice but to explore love and joy. Yes, that means you![/quote] But that's the problem - I [b]do[/b] have a love life! Is the world telling me that after all this time, my boyfriend is imaginary? :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]If you could be paid to develop love interests, youd be very rich indeed. But Saturn in Scorpio is stomping around money matters this year, and that means work, responsibility, and sharp-shooting problems will take priority. Jupiter in Gemini provides ample opportunity for adventure during the first six months of the year, so you wont be without admirers. Jupiters shift into Cancer this summer makes you a very high-profile person of interest. [b]This all means that you dont have to actually work at finding love in 2013 rather, itll come to you. [/b]Do your best, be kind, and enjoy lifes surprises as they appear one by one.[/quote] K, line up, lovelies. JK :lol3:
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Aries: Winning Youre a flirty socializer on a mission during the first half of 2013. Uranus may toss you a few sudden, impractical relationships here and there, but youre more likely to settle into your sofa with a romantic companion after Jupiter plops itself into Cancer in July. Contrary to your natural impulses, Saturn will make you very well-behaved [b]yes, youre going to be nice this year![/b][/quote] Ooohh.. I see.. :xixi:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

[b]Leo: Profound[/b] [quote]The deeper side of life beckons in 2013. Early in the year you toy with your love interests, basking in their attention and semi-earnest bids for your heart. As the year progresses, however, Saturn will move more insistently into Scorpio and Jupiter will get cozied up in Cancer, making your appetite for variety fade. The desire to find The One will be a new sensation for you and youll find it to be a journey that you really enjoy, you lucky Leo! Theres a real possibility for big love to come into your life this year [b]the only question is: Are you ready?[/b][/quote] Love it. Wish this horoscope is true. :xixi: But the question really made an impact to me. [i]Am I ready?[/i] :/
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Leo: Profound The deeper side of life beckons in 2013. Early in the year you toy with your love interests, basking in their attention and semi-earnest bids for your heart. As the year progresses, however, Saturn will move more insistently into Scorpio and Jupiter will get cozied up in Cancer, making your appetite for variety fade. The desire to find The One will be a new sensation for you and youll find it to be a journey that you really enjoy, you lucky Leo! Theres a real possibility for big love to come into your life this year [b]the only question is: Are you ready?[/b][/quote] So very much ready a long time ago. :lol3: And the journey has already begun. :xixi::blush:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

Sagittarius: Nimble Saturn in your house of whispers might make you a bit paranoid possibly due to the untamed energy of your ruler, Jupiter, in your house of partnership, which encourages many romantic prospects to pursue you at once. Feeling guilty about juggling dates or not following through on your affections? That short attention span of yours should settle down this summer when Jupiter moves into Cancer. By then, youll be craving someone to explore the world with and more serious love interests will come into focus. Until then, be good that way, you wont be guilty. somewhat true !!! :eh::eh::eh: i love adventures :love:
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Aries: Winning Youre a flirty socializer on a mission during the first half of 2013. Uranus may toss you a few sudden, [b]impractical relationships here and there[/b], but youre more likely to [b]settle into your sofa with a romantic companion[/b] after Jupiter plops itself into Cancer in July. Contrary to your natural impulses, Saturn will make you very well-behaved yes, youre going to be nice this year![/quote] THINKING .. :rolleyes:
aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Sagittarius: Nimble Saturn in your house of whispers might make you a bit paranoid possibly due to the untamed energy of your ruler, Jupiter, in your house of partnership, which encourages [b]many romantic prospects to pursue you at once.[/b][b] Feeling guilty about juggling dates or not following through on your affections?[/b] [b]That short attention span of yours should settle down this summer[/b] when Jupiter moves into Cancer. By then, [b]youll be craving someone to explore the world with and [/b] [b]more serious love interests will come into focus.[/b][b][color=#FF0000] Until then, be good that way, you wont be guilty.[/color][/b][/quote] Orayt! :salute: :thumbsup: :lol2:

Last edited by aicah (2013-01-11 22:37:02)

Yesha
 Yesha
Yesha's display avatar
» FTalker
im just beautiful me
PANDORAs BOX
2013-04-09
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Cancer: Thrilling Since youre always one to bide your time, 2013 begins with premonitions of fulfillment and ends with a very real possibility of finding The One. Jupiter glides from your house of intuition into your house of new realities right around your birthday this year. The best presents to come include opening yourself up to new love and light. Saturns seat in Scorpio gives you the steady, capable energy needed to manifest a dream come true. Give up your mothering/smothering ways and take up romance instead after all, its way more fun for everyone.[/quote] wow :) i will be waiting for it :D
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Aries: Winning Youre a flirty socializer on a mission during the first half of 2013. Uranus may toss you a few sudden, impractical relationships here and there, but youre more likely to settle into your sofa with a romantic companion after Jupiter plops itself into Cancer in July. Contrary to your natural impulses, Saturn will make you very well-behaved yes, youre going to be nice this year! Close to reality :lol: Not bad, if it happens :thumbsup:
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]Career issues are vying for your attention, but Cupids sending haphazard, unpredictable arrows that are impossible for you to dodge. Give in to Jupiters lucky sprint through your house of romance during the first half of the year. Youre likely to discover significant love interests just as the planets shift back into a more serious work focus for your life overall. [b]The challenge is finding the right work-love balance[/b] its a fun game for you to play, as long as love comes first on your list.[/quote] this has been a challenge to me a long long long time ago.. and it wasn't really fun, it was chaos. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Career issues are vying for your attention, but Cupids sending haphazard, unpredictable arrows that are impossible for you to dodge. Give in to Jupiters lucky sprint through your house of romance during the first half of the year. Youre likely to discover significant love interests just as the planets shift back into a more serious work focus for your life overall. The challenge is finding the right work-love balance its a fun game for you to play, as long as love comes first on your list.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Libra: Magnetic If you could be paid to develop love interests, youd be very rich indeed. But Saturn in Scorpio is stomping around money matters this year, and that means work, responsibility, and sharp-shooting problems will take priority. Jupiter in Gemini provides ample opportunity for adventure during the first six months of the year, so you wont be without admirers. Jupiters shift into Cancer this summer makes you a very high-profile person of interest. This all means that you dont have to actually work at finding love in 2013 rather, itll come to you. Do your best, be kind, and enjoy lifes surprises as they appear one by one. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.....gosh! :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#315418;1357113652]its a fun game for you to play, as long as love comes first on your list.[/quote] Dunno if it's true, I mean it's only January and this prediction is for the whole year right? :lol:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Horrorscope :paranoid: [quote=aya;#316296;1358424824]Career issues are vying for your attention,.[/quote] U have career issues what? :lol3:
  • The Lounge 
  • » Read your love horoscope for 2013

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy