We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Invitation Codes for Registration?

Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

Invitation Codes for Registration?

I guess implementing that has something to do with the security (considering what happened to ftalk a few months/years back.) but I think it's better if it's removed altogether. New people have no way of registering to this forum thus, lessening the chances of actually having fun through good discussions. It would be awesome to see this forum grow. :D

FTalk[?] likes this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Invitation Codes for Registration?

[quote=Isaac;#320661;1364113256]It would be awesome to see this forum grow.[/quote] :thumbsup: gets my vote too...for sure it could only help :yes2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Count me in. Since we have lots of members now it's time to return the old way of registration system.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=Isaac;#320661;1364113256]I guess implementing that has something to do with the security (considering what happened to ftalk a few months/years back.) but I think it's better if it's removed altogether. New people have no way of registering to this forum thus, lessening the chances of actually having fun through good discussions. It would be awesome to see this forum grow. :D[/quote] I've been thinking to remove the invitation code requirement for registration, for the same reasons stated by you above. I'll do that at some time in a near future. :thumbsup:
Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

[quote=FTalk;#321173;1364659489]I've been thinking to remove the invitation code requirement for registration, for the same reasons stated by you above. I'll do that at some time in a near future.[/quote] Thank you admin! :D
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=Isaac;#320661;1364113256]I guess implementing that has something to do with the security (considering what happened to ftalk a few months/years back.) but I think it's better if it's removed altogether. New people have no way of registering to this forum thus, lessening the chances of actually having fun through good discussions.[/quote] -for me this is better, easy to reg no need to find some reg-code to apply for being a ftalker. just go as simple. like before.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:29

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy