We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Ftalk [Development Resources Team]

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Ftalk [Development Resources Team]

Maybe admin needs help with the development tasks. Though I'm not sure :lol: But what I'm sure of is that, there are a lot of ftalkers here that are capable with those tasks.. especially on design tasks that admin might find boring or repetitive tasks? haha Anyways, working alone is not a bad thing. But working as a team to make things great isn't a bad idea either :) Share thoughts, insights on how this community grow. Assign tasks to people that you know that they are capable of those tasks. You don't need to shoulder all of those task if there are people willing to do the work for you :) Although, Trust is really of the essence here.. especially if you have nurtured this site for years already and you don't want others to mess it up in an instant :lol3: But it will totally depend on you "admin" who are those people you can trust :) [hr][hr] To get to the point... I want to offer my Web Development skills (If there's any LOL :lol:) to help this community grow. I'm willing to give my small amount of free time to help with the development tasks you might want to get done to improve "OUR home" Ftalk :) hehe I got background with PHP and front-end javascript as a work experience in my previous company. Although, Im more on java web dev now.. but still I can tackle with PHP tasks. I can also tackle Database management tasks if it would be OK for you. Postgres or MySQL. Maybe I can start with those arcade portion we have back then :lol3: If there are other ftalk people out there who are willing to lend a hand with their skills. feel free to post here :)

mystic rain[?], and Isaac[?] like this topic.

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Ftalk [Development Resources Team]

[quote=cropped.head;#322680;1365567188]If there are other ftalk people out there who are willing to lend a hand with their skills. feel free to post here :)[/quote] I got gossip skills. :lol3:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=cropped.head;#322680;1365567188]If there are other ftalk people out there who are willing to lend a hand with their skills. feel free to post here[/quote] Idk what to offer, but I'd be willing to help in any way. Hahaha. I'm really not that good in stuff around here, but I think I could learn and know and explore more. Maybe I'd know at what area I could help once other members suggest theirs. :d
Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

I may not be that good but I could help in graphic stuff. I've improved a lot (Just sayin' HAHAHa).
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Isaac;#322756;1365581484]I may not be that good but I could help in graphic stuff. I've improved a lot (Just sayin' HAHAHa).[/quote] oh and that's what i'm talking bout. I could help in this kind of stuff, too. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#322735;1365575783]cropped.head wrote [?]: If there are other ftalk people out there who are willing to lend a hand with their skills. feel free to post here I got gossip skills.[/quote] I got.. convincing skills. And a little bit of graphic, I think. And wishing you guys goodluck and giving support. Yeah I guess that's it :D
BebeChiyo
 PANDORA
BebeChiyo's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
PANDORAs BOX
UK | PH
Website

I have no skills with regards to web dev, but I can help with other things lol.

Last edited by BebeChiyo (2013-04-13 00:01:53)

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=BebeChiyo;#323406;1365825698]I have no skills with regards to web dev, but I can help with other things lol.[/quote] Same here. Like promoting FTalk into different social networking sites.
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

maybe i can help... just a little :xixi: i have a few knowledge in web designing. :ninja:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Well, I forgot my Computer Science 101 skills, tho I have a little knowledge when it comes to graphics, maybe the only thing I can help is by inviting/promoting FTalk to others. :lol3: [quote=aya;#322735;1365575783]I got gossip skills.[/quote] Oh. And this one too. :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=cropped.head;#322680;1365567188]You don't need to shoulder all of those task if there are people willing to do the work for you[/quote] -yeah right. spread this to others.
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

I can help finding some resources particularly in images, the FTalk Layout (If needed) etc... I have a suggestion, when you post something in thread then when others post there, you will receive a notif. either here (like in FB) or in email (pretty much easier to lessen storage in database in FTalk). Sometimes, it's hard to find your post in a particular thread because other threads that some users posted gets sorted down so when you click the notif, a new tab will appear and that particular thread will appear in seconds. :D Sorry if this is too much :D
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#322680;1365567188]Anyways, working alone is not a bad thing. But working as a team to make things great isn't a bad idea either[/quote] Yeah Right :thumbsup: Lez bring ftalk alive again :run:
MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

Yeah man!!:D
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=cropped.head;#322680;1365567188]You don't need to shoulder all of those task if there are people willing to do the work for you[/quote] I'm willing to do some.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

~

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-25 16:50:23)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=aya;#322735;1365575783]I got gossip skills.[/quote] I have this function also haha @OT: This is a great idea :), maybe we can help admin in our own little way. I can do what i can probably do. (Im still working on what i can do) LOL. Maybe layout some banners or anything?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

i can also probably do banners for threads, like what james was in-charged of doing before :lol2: it'd be nice if we had a banner for every section and threads :thumbsup:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-25 16:52:32)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

-wrong thread-

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-08 23:50:53)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:24

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy