Vivien
NegrangBigote's display avatar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
Rainbow Veins <3
Cavite
2013-04-20

Sweet Imagination *New

[align=center][size=6][b]Sweet Imagination[/b][/size] [i](c)NegrangBigote[/i] "A sweet imagination is better than a thousand bitter realities." This story is about a Medical student who strive hard to fit in her family and meet their expectations - to prove that she can do better. But how long can she handle the situation if in the midst for her journey lies a thousand of barriers that she need to pass through? This is a story of love, friendship, family and reunion.[/align] [b]A/N[/b] This is a work of fiction. [u]Everything written are are just products of the writer's Sweei Imagination.[/u] Any resemblance to names, place, or any events are just co-incidence. Kaya if I were you, wag nyo na tanungin kung may place bang nag-eexist katulad ng mga nakalagay dito. Hindi ko rin alam kung may ganun. [u]Kung meron man, nagkataon lang.[/u] I accept comments and suggestions but I don't tolerate evil speakings. *I need at least 1 comment para ma-update ko na ang Chapter 1 :) Hope you like it! <3
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Re: Sweet Imagination *New

Update! :)
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Wow, interesting, UPDATE!
Zuleika
Zuleika's display avatar
» n00b
SoCal bae
Carson, CA
2015-07-04
Website

[align=center]Hi. I'm NegrangBigote. Sorry for having a double account kasi hindi ko na talaga matandaan yung password ko for my NegrangBigote account. I've been into a very looooooooooooong break kaya nakalimutan ko. So anyways, I appreciate na may gustong magbasa ng story na toh but too sad I cannot continue this. I decided to start a new one almost the same plot with this :) [/align]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:13

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy