South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

List of Television Programs by name

[b]These are the List.[/b] [quote]Delete if duplicate[/quote] [b]0-9[/b] [spoiler]100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd 100 Questions 100 Winners 1000 Ways to Die 10 Things I Hate About You 101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow 12 oz. Mouse 15/Love 16 and Pregnant 18 to Life $1.98 Beauty Show 1 vs. 100 2 Broke Girls 2DTV The 20th Century 20/20 21 Jump Street 227 24 The $25,000 Pyramid 3 lbs 3-South 30 Rock 31 Minutes 3-2-1 Contact 3rd Rock from the Sun The 4400 48 Hours 4th and Long 50 Cent: The Money and the Power 50/50 60 Minutes 6teen The $64,000 Question 64 Zoo Lane 666 Park Avenue The 700 Club 704 Hauser 7th Heaven 77 Sunset Strip 8 Simple Rules 8:15 from Manchester 8th & Ocean 90210[/spoiler] [b]A[/b] [spoiler]Aaahh!!! Real Monsters Aaron Stone The Abbott and Costello Show About Anglia Absolutely Fabulous Acceptable.TV Access Hollywood According to Jim Ace Lightning Ace of Cakes Acme Hour Action Active Kids Adam-12 Adam Adamant Lives The Addams Family Adventure Inc. Adventure Time Adventures in Paradise Adventures in Wonderland The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. The Adventures of Chico and Guapo The Adventures of Ellery Queen The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius The Adventures of Pete & Pete The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin The Adventures of Robin Hood The Adventures of the Scarlet Pimpernel Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 Adventures of Superman The Adventures of Tintin The Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok The Adventures of William Tell A.E.S. Hudson Street AEon Flux Afro Samurai After Dark AfterMASH Age of Love Airwolf Akumaizer 3 Aladdin Alcatraz Allen Gregory The Alan Young Show Alas Smith and Jones ALF Alfred Hitchcock Presents Alfred J. Kwak AlfTales Alias Alias Smith and Jones Alice Alice, I Think Alien Nation Aliens in America Aliens in the Family All About Faces All About Me All American Girl (1994) All American Girl (2003) All Grown Up All in the Family All My Children 'Allo 'Allo! All That Ally McBeal Almost Live! Alphablocks Alphas The Amanda Show The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan Amazing Extraordinary Friends The Amazing Race The Amazing Race Asia The Amazing Spider-Man (1977, live action) Amazing Stories The Amazing World Of Gumball Amen America's Best Dance Crew America's Funniest Home Videos America's Funniest People America's Got Talent America's Most Wanted America's Next Top Model American Bandstand American Chopper American Dad! American Dragon: Jake Long American Dream Derby American Dreams The American Embassy American Gangster American Gladiators American High American Horror Story American Idol (reality) American Pickers Andromeda The Andy Dick Show The Andy Griffith Show Andy Richter Controls the Universe The Andy Williams Show Angel Angry Beavers Angry Boys Animal Jam Animaniacs The Animals of Farthing Wood Animorphs Annie Oakley Another World ANT Farm Any Dream Will Do Anyone for Tennyson? Anything but Love Anything You Can Do Appalachia: A History of Mountains and People The Apprentice The Celebrity Apprentice Aqua Teen Hunger Force Archer Archie Bunker's Place Archie's Weird Mysteries Are You Afraid of the Dark? Are You Being Served? Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Armed & Famous Arnie Arrested Development Arrow Armstrong Circle Theatre The Arsenio Hall Show Art Attack Arthur Arthur Godfrey and His Friends Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts The Arthur Murray Party As The World Turns As Told By Ginger Ashes To Ashes The Assistants Ask The Family Ask This Old House The A-Team Atom Ant Atomic Betty Attack Of The Show At the Movies with Ebert & Roeper Austin & Ally Austin City Limits Australia's Next Top Model Avatar: The Last Airbender The Avengers Average Joe Awake Awkward[/spoiler] [b]B[/b] [spoiler]B. J. and the Bear Baa Baa Black Sheep Babes Babestation Babylon 5 Baby Boom Baby Daddy Baby Talk Bachelor Father The Bachelor The Bachelor: London Calling The Bachelorette Back at the Barnyard Back to the Future: The Animated Series Back to You Backyard Blitz The Backyardigans Bad Girls Bagdad Cafe Bagpuss Ballbreakers Banacek The Banana Splits Band of Brothers The Barbara Stanwyck Show Barbarian Chronicles Baretta Barnaby Jones Barney & Friends Barney Miller Basil Brush Batfink Bat Masterson Batman Batman: The Animated Series Batman Beyond The New Batman/Superman Adventures The Batman Battery Park Battle B-Daman Battlestar Galactica (1978) Battlestar Galactica (2004) Bay City Blues Baywatch Baywatch Nights The Beachcombers Beadle's About Beakman's World Beany and Cecil Bear in the Big Blue House BeastMaster Beat The Chef Beat the Clock Beating Heart Beauty and the Beast (1987) Beauty and the Beast (2012) Beauty and the Geek Beavis and Butt-head Le Bébête Show Becker Beetleborgs Beetlejuice Behind the Music Being Erica Being Human (2009) Being Human (2011) Being Ian Belle and Sebastian (TV series) Ben 10 Ben 10: Alien Force Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Ben 10: Omniverse Ben Casey Benidorm The Benny Hill Show The Ben Stiller Show Benson Besame Tonto (Venezuela-Peru) The Best Years Bethenny Getting Married? The Better Sex Better with You Better Off Ted Bettina S. The Beverly Hillbillies Beverly Hills, 90210 Bewitched Beyblade Bienvenidos (Venezuela) Big Arvo The Big Bang Theory Big Brother The Big Gig The Big House Big Love The Big Picture Big Town Big Time Rush The Big Valley Bill and Ben Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (1990) Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (1992) Bill Nye the Science Guy Billy (with Steve Guttenberg, 1979) Billy (with Billy Connolly, 1992) Bionic Woman The Bionic Woman Birds of Prey A Bit of Fry & Laurie Blackadder Black Books Black Panther Blackpool Blade Blade: The Series Blake's 7 Blandings Bleach (manga) Bless This House (UK) Bless This House (US) Blood Ties The Block Blockbusters Blonde Charity Mafia Blossom Blow Out Blue Bloods Blue Heelers Blue Peter Blue Thunder Boardwalk Empire Bob and Margaret Bobby's World The Bob Cummings Show Bob Hope Presents the Chrysler Theatre The Bob Newhart Show Bob Patterson Bob the Builder Bob Vila Bob Vila's Home Again Body Language BodyShaping BodyShock The Bold and the Beautiful The Bold Ones Bonanza Bones The Book Quiz Booker Boon The Boondocks Boot Camp Bored to Death Borgia The Borgias (1981) The Borgias (2011) Boston Common Boston Legal Boston Public Bourbon Street Beat The Box Boy Meets World The Bozo Show Bracken's World Brat Camp Braceface The Brady Brides The Brady Bunch The Brady Bunch Hour The Bradys Brady's Beasts BrainSurge Branded Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Brass Eye Break the Bank (1948) Break the Bank (1976) Break the Bank (1985) Breakfast News Breaking Away Breaking Bad Breaking Bonaduce Bridget Loves Bernie Brimstone Britain's Got Talent Britain's Missing Top Model Britain's Next Top Model Britney & Kevin: Chaotic Broken Arrow Bromwell High Bronco Brooke Knows Best Brotherly Love Brothers & Sisters (1979) Brothers & Sisters (2006) Bubble Guppies The Buccaneers Buck Rogers Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures The Bugaloos The Bugs Bunny Show Buffy the Vampire Slayer Bug Juice Bullseye Bumper Stumpers Bumpety Boo Bunheads Burke's Law Burn Notice The Buzz on Maggie Byker Grove[/spoiler] [b]C[/b] [spoiler]C. Everett Koop, M.D. C.A.B. Cade's County Caesar's Hour Cagney & Lacey Caillou Caitlin's Way Cake Cake Boss California Dreams Californication Call Red Camelot Camouflage Camp Candy Camp Lazlo Camp Runamuck Canadian Idol Candid Camera The Candy Apple News Company Cannon Cannonball Canterbury's Law The Cape (1996-1997) The Cape (2011) Caprica Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels Captain Kangaroo Captain N: The Game Master Captain Nice Captain Planet and the Planeteers Captain Power Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons Captain Video and His Video Rangers Car 54, Where Are You? Cara Sucia (Venezuela) Card Captors Card Sharks Care Bears Carl Squared Carnivàle The Carol Burnett Show Caroline in the City Cash Cab Castle Catalyst CatDog The Catherine Tate Show Catscratch Cavemen Celebrity Blackjack Celebrity Charades Celebrity Deathmatch Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Centennial Chain Reaction Chalk ChalkZone Charlie Chalk Champion the Wonder Horse Chappelle's Show Charlie Jade Charlie Rose Charlie's Angels Charlie Brown Charmed The Charmings Charm School Chase (1973) Chase (2010) Cha$e Cheers Cheez TV Chef School Cheyenne Chicago Hope Chicagolicious Chico and the Man Childrens Hospital Child's Play The Chimp Channel China Beach CHiPs Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Chocolate News Choose Up Sides Chowder Chuck CI5: The New Professionals Ciao Darwin (Italy) Ciel mon mardi (France) Cimarron Strip Circus Boy The Cisco Kid The City (1995) The City (1999) The City (2008) Civil Wars Clangers Clarissa Explains It All A Class by Himself Class of 3000 Class of '74 Cleopatra 2525 The Cleveland Show Clerks: The Animated Series Click Climax! The Closer Club Mario Clueless Clutch Cargo Coach CODCO Code Geass Code Lyoko Code Monkeys Codename: Kids Next Door Co-Ed Fever The Colbert Report The Colbys Cold Case Cold Feet Colditz The Colgate Comedy Hour The Collector The Colony Columbo Combat! Come Dine With Me Come Dine With Me Australia Commander in Chief The Commish Committed Community The Contender Contraption Cops C.O.P.S. Corner Gas Coronation Street Coronet Blue Cory in the House The Cosby Mysteries The Cosby Show Cosmetic Surgery Live Cotorreando "Cougar Town" Countdown (UK) Countdown (Australia) Count Duckula Country Music Jubilee A Country Practice Country Style Courage the Cowardly Dog Cousin Skeeter The Courtship of Eddie's Father Cover Up Covert Affairs Cow and Chicken Cowboy Bebop C.P.O. Sharkey Cracker (UK) Cracker (US) Cracking Up Craft Corner Deathmatch Cram Crayon Shin-chan Crazy Like A Fox The Crew Crime Story Criminal Minds Criss Angel Mindfreak The Critical Hour The Crocodile Hunter Crossbow Crossfire (UK) Crossfire (US) Crossing Jordan Crowned Crusade Crusade in Europe Crusader Rabbit Crusoe CSI: Crime Scene Investigation CSI: Miami CSI: NY Cupcake Wars Curb Your Enthusiasm Cyberchase Cybersix Cybill[/spoiler] [b]D[/b] [spoiler]Da Ali G Show Dad's Army Daily Planet The Daily Show Daisy of Love Daitetsujin 17 Daktari Dallas Damages Dance Academy Dance Moms Danger 5 Danger Man Dani's House Danny Phantom Dark Blue Darker than Black Dark Shadows (TV soap opera) Darkwing Duck Dawson's Creek Day Break Days of our Lives Deadliest Warrior Dead Like Me The Dead Zone Deadwood Deal or No Deal Death in Paradise Decisiones Defying Gravity Degrassi High Degrassi Junior High Degrassi: The Next Generation Deltora Quest Demons Department S Desert Punk Desperate Housewives Destroy Build Destroy Dexter Dexter's Laboratory Diff'rent Strokes Digimon Dilbert Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Dinner Impossible Dinosaucers Dirt Dirty Jobs Dirty Sexy Money Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Dixon of Dock Green Do Over Doctors (soap opera) Doctor Who Dodger, Bonzo and the Rest Dog Bites Man Dollhouse Donkey Kong Country The Donna Dewberry Show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 Doogie Howser, M.D. Double Trouble (U.S.) Doug Downton Abbey Dragon Ball Dragon Ball GT Dragon Ball Z Drake & Josh Drawn Together The Dresden Files The Drew Carey Show Drive Droids (cartoon) Dr. Phil Show The Dr. Oz Show Dr. Phil Show Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman Drop Dead Diva DuckTales Dude, What Would Happen? Dudley Do-Right Dungeons & Dragons (TV series) Due South The Dukes of Hazzard Dynomutt, Dog Wonder[/spoiler] [b]E[/b] [spoiler]E Street E! True Hollywood Story E-Ring ECW on Syfy ECW on TNN Early Doors Early Edition The Early Show Earth 2 Earth Final Conflict Earth Revealed: Introductory Geology Earthworm Jim Eastbound & Down EastEnders East Midlands Today Eastwick Ed Ed, Edd, and Eddy The Ed Sullivan Show The Eddy Arnold Show Eddy Arnold Time Eden of the East The Edge of Space Eek! the Cat Eerie, Indiana Eight Days a Week Eight is Enough Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (1976) Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (2001) The Electric Company Elementary Eli Stone Elizabeth R Ellen The Ellen DeGeneres Show The Ellen Show El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera Eleventh Hour (UK) Eleventh Hour (US) Emergency! Emergency Vets Emily's Reasons Why Not Emmerdale The Emperor's New School Empire (1962) Empire (2005) Empty Nest E.N.G. Encantadia Endgame Engine Sentai Go-Onger Entertainment Tonight Entourage Episodes The Equalizer E/R (sitcom) ER Escrava Isaura (Brazil) Eternal Law Eureka Eureeka's Castle Even Stevens Evening Shade The Event Everwood Everybody Hates Chris Everybody Loves Raymond Exit 57 Exosquad Extra Challenge Extras Extreme Dodgeball Extreme Evidence Extreme Makeover Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Eye Guess Eyewitness EZ Streets[/spoiler] [b]F[/b] [spoiler]The F.B.I. F Troop The Face Is Familiar The Facts of Life Faerie Tale Theatre Fair City The Fairly OddParents Falcón Falcon Crest The Fall Guy Falling Skies Faking It Fame Family Family Affair Family Affairs Family Biz Family Challenge Family Feud A Family for Joe Family Fortunes The Family Genius Family Guy Family Matters The Family-Ness Family Ties Fanboy and Chum Chum Fantastic Four (1967 TV series) The Fantastic Journey Fantastic Max Fantasy Island Farmer Wants a Wife Farscape Fashion House Fast Forward Fast Money The Fast Show Fastlane Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Fat Guy Stuck in Internet Father Brown (TV series) Father Brown (2013 TV series) Father Dowling Mysteries Father Knows Best Father Murphy Father of the Pride Father Ted Fat March Fawlty Towers Fear Itself Felicity Felix the Cat Felony Squad Fernwood 2-Night Ferris Bueller Fight Back! With David Horowitz Filthy Rich & Catflap Firefly Fish Hooks Fishing With John Five Fingers Five Star Jubilee Flambards Flamingo Road FlashForward Flashpoint Flavor Of Love The Flintstones Flight 29 Down Flight of the Conchords Flikken Flipper (1964) Flipper (1995) Flipping Out Flower Pot Men The Flying Nun Fly Tales Flying Rhino Junior High Food Network Challenge Food Party Football Superstar For Better or for Worse Forbidden Science Ford Theatre Forever Knight Forgive or Forget The Forgotten Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends The Four Just Men Four Star Playhouse Fraggle Rock Franklin Frasier Freakazoid Freaks & Geeks FreakyLinks The Fred Waring Show Freewheelers The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Fridays Friend or Foe? Friends Friendzone Fringe Frisky Dingo Forever Eden Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Frontier Frontier Circus Frontier Doctor Frontier Justice Frontiers Frontline The Fugitive Full House Fury Futurama Future Weapons[/spoiler] [b]G[/b] [spoiler]G-Saviour Gabriel's Fire Gadget Boy & Heather Galactik Football The Gale Storm Show The Game (Australia) The Game (US) The Games (Australia) The Games (UK) Game of Thrones Gamer.tv Gamezville Gardeners' World Garfield and Friends Gargoyles Garrow's Law The Garry Moore Show Garth Marenghi's Darkplace The Gates The Gavin Crawford Show Gavin & Stacy Gawayn G.E. College Bowl The Gene Autry Show General Electric Theater General Hospital General Hospital: Night Shift The Generations Project Gentle Ben The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show George Lopez George of the Jungle George Shrinks Get a Life Get Real (UK) Get Real (U.S.) Get Smart (1965) Get Smart (1995) Get the Message The Ghost & Mrs. Muir Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Ghost Story Ghost Trackers Ghost Whisperer Ghostwriter G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985) G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1989) Gideon's Crossing Gideon's Way Gidget Gigantor Gilligan's Island Gilmore Girls Gimme a Break The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. Girl Stuff, Boy Stuff The Girl With Something Extra Girlfriends Girls Girls Behaving Badly Girls Club The Girls Next Door The Glades Glee The Glee Project The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour Glenn Beck Glenn Martin DDS Go GoGo Sentai Boukenger "Go On" Gogs Goin' Bulilit Going Live! Going Places (US) Goge Africa (Nigeria) Going Places (Australian) The Goldbergs The Golden Girls The Golden Palace Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. The Gong Show Good Day L.A. Good Grief The Good Guys Good Luck Charlie Good Morning America Good Morning, Miami Good Morning, Mickey! Good Morning, Miss Bliss Goodness Gracious Me Good Times Goof Troop The Good Wife Gossip Girl The Governor and J.J. Grace Under Fire Grandstand Gravity Falls The Great Space Coaster The Greatest American Hero Greed Greek Green Acres Greg the Bunny Grey's Anatomy Grim & Evil Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Grimm Grounded for Life Growing Pains Guiding Light Les Guignols de l'info (France) Gumby Gundam Seed Gundam Seed Destiny Gundam Wing Gundam X Gunslinger Girl Gunsmoke Gurren Lagann[/spoiler] [b]H[/b] [spoiler]H2O: Just Add Water Half & Half Handy Manny Hannah Montana Happy Days Happy Endings Happy Tree Friends The Hard Times of RJ Berger Harper's Island Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law The Haunted Have Gun - Will Travel (western) Hawaii Five-O (1968) Hawaii Five-0 (2010) Hawthorne Hazel The Head The Heartland Series Heist Hell on Wheels Hell's Kitchen (UK) Hell's Kitchen (U.S. TV series) Hellcats He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Herge's Adventures of Tintin Hero High Heroes Heston's Feasts Hex Hey Arnold Hey Dude Hey Vern, It's Ernest! Hi-de-Hi! Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi The Hills Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Hogan's Heroes Holly & Stephen's Saturday Showdown Hollywood Heights' Home Improvement Homeland Hometime (US) Hoota And Snoz Hope & Faith Hope and Gloria Hope for Wildlife Horizons Hotel Hot Potato Hot in Cleveland House House Calls House of Anubis House of Cards House of Mouse How I Met Your Mother How It's Made How Do They Do It? How To Be Indie How To Rock The Howard Stern Show Howie Do It Howdy Doody Hoze Houndz Huckleberry Hound Huff The Hughleys Hung Hullabaloo Human Target (1992) Human Target (2010) Hunter (Australian, late 1980s) Hunter (Australian, 1967–1969) Hunter (UK) Hunter (US) The Huntress The Huntley-Brinkley Report Hustle Hyperdrive[/spoiler] [b]I[/b] [spoiler]iCarly I'd Do Anything I Dream of Jeannie I Love Lucy (1951–1957) I Love Money I Love New York I Shouldn't Be Alive I'm Alan Partridge I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! I'm In The Band I'm Telling! I'm with Her The Incredible Hulk In Living Color Inspector Gadget In the Heat of the Night In the Night Garden The Inbetweeners (UK) The Inbetweeners (US) Inquizition The Inside The Insider Inspector Gadget The Interns In Treatment Interpol Calling Intervention InuYasha Invader Zim Inquizition I Pity the Fool The Islanders Iron Chef America Iron Man Ironside The IT Crowd It Takes a Thief (1968) It Takes a Thief (2005) It's a Knockout It's All in the Game It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia It's a Living It's a Miracle It's a Square World It's Garry Shandling's Show It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle I've Got a Secret I Wanna Be a Soap Star[/spoiler] [b]J[/b] [spoiler]Jack & Bobby The Jack Benny Program The Jack Paar Program Jackass The Jackie Gleason Show Jackie Chan Adventures Jackpot Jacob Two-Two JAG Jail Jake 2.0 Jake and the Fatman James at 15 (a.k.a. James at 16) The Jamie Foxx Show Jane and the Dragon Jane By Design The Jay Leno Show The Jeffersons Jem (TV series) Jeopardy! Jep! Jeremiah Jericho Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon The Jerry Springer Show The Jersey Jersey Shore Jerseylicious Jesse Jessie The Jetsons The Jim Nabors Hour The Jimmie Rodgers Show The Jimmy Dean Show Jimmy Kimmel Live! Jimmy Two-Shoes Joan of Arcadia Joe Millionaire Joey The Joe Schmo Show JONAS John Adams John McLaughlin's One On One Johnny and the Sprites Johnny Bravo The Johnny Cash Show Johnny Staccato Johnny Test The Joker's Wild Joking Apart Jon & Kate Plus 8 Jonny Quest Josie and the Pussycats Journeyman The Joy of Painting Jubilee USA Judd, for the Defense Judge Joe Brown Judge John Deed Judge Judy Judge Mathis Judging Amy Juke Box Jury Julia Jungle Junction Junior Television Club Junkyard Wars The Jury Just Jordan Just for Laughs Just for Laughs Gags Justice League Justice League Unlimited Just Shoot Me! Just the Ten of Us Justified Juken Sentai Gekiranger[/spoiler] [b]K[/b] [spoiler]Kablam! Kaiketsu Zubat Kappa Mikey Kate & Allie Kath & Kim (Australian) Kath & Kim (US) Kathy Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List Keeping Up Appearances Kenan & Kel Kenny vs. Spenny Kept Keeping Up with the Kardashians Kevin Hill Khloé & Lamar Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil Kickin' It Kidd Video Kid Nation The Kids from Room 402 Kids Incorporated The Kids in the Hall The Kids of Degrassi Street Kid vs. Kat Killer Instinct Kim Possible King The King Family Show King of Kensington The King of Queens King of the Hill Kingdom Hospital Kingpin Kitchen Confidential Knightmare Knight Rider (1982–1986) Knight Rider (2008–2009) The Knights of Prosperity Knots Landing Knowing Me, Knowing You Kojak Kolchak: The Night Stalker Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami Kourtney and Kim Take New York Kraft Television Theatre Krypto the Superdog The Krypton Factor Kukla, Fran and Ollie Kung Fu Kung Fu Panda Kyle XY Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger[/spoiler] [b]L[/b] [spoiler]The L Word L.A. Law La Femme Nikita Lab Rats Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County Lamb Chop's Play-Along Lancer Land of the Giants Land of the Lost (1974) Land of the Lost (1991) Laramie Laredo Larry King Live Lassie Last Call Last Man Standing (U.S. 2001) Las Vegas The Late Late Show Late Night with Conan O'Brien Late Night with David Letterman Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Late Show with David Letterman Later with Bob Costas Later with Greg Kinnear Laverne & Shirley Law & Order Law & Order: Criminal Intent Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Law & Order: Trial by Jury Lawman The Lawrence Welk Show Lazer Tag Academy LazyTown The League of Gentlemen Leave It to Beaver The Legend of Korra Legend of the Seeker The Legend of Zelda Legends of the Hidden Temple Less than Perfect Let's Make a Deal Let The Blood Run Free The Letter People Leverage Lexx Liberty Street Lidsville Lie to Me Life Life After People The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp Life Begins at Eighty Life Goes On Life Is Wild Life is Worth Living The Life of Riley Life on Mars (UK) Life on Mars (US) Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Life with Boys Life with Derek Life with Lucy Life's Too Short Lightning Point (aka Alien Surf Girls) Lilo & Stitch Lilyhammer Lindenstraße (Germany) The Lineup Lingo Listen Up! Little Britain Little Britain USA Little Einsteins Little House on the Prairie Little Lulu Little mosque on the prairie Little Muppet Monsters Little People, Big World Little Rascals Little Robots Live with Regis and Kathie Lee Live with Regis and Kelly Live It Up! The Living Century Living It Up! With Ali & Jack Living Single Lizzie McGuire Lobo Location, Location, Location (UK) Lockie Leonard Loft Story (France) Logan's Run Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman The Lone Gunmen The Lone Ranger (western) The Loner Look Around You Looney Tunes The Loop The Loretta Young Show Lost Lost in Space The Lost Room Lou Grant Louie Love, American Style The Love Boat Love Connection Love of Life Love on a Rooftop Love, Sidney Loving The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour Lucky Louie The Lucy Show Luis Lunch with Soupy Sales Lupin the 3rd (Japan) Luther Lux Video Theatre The Lying Game[/spoiler] [b]M[/b] [spoiler]MacGyver MAD Mad About You Made Mad Men MADtv Maggie (UK) Maggie (US) The Magic Hour The Magnificent Seven Magnum, P.I. Mahou Sentai Magiranger Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! Major Dad Majority Rules! Make Room for Daddy Make It or Break It Making Fiends Making the Band Malcolm in the Middle Malu Mulher (Brazil) Mama's Family Man About the House Man from Atlantis The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Man in a Suitcase The Man Show Man v. Food Man vs. Wild Manhunt (1959) Manhunt (1969) Manhunt (2001) Manhunt (2004) Maniac Mansion Manimal Mannix MANswers The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis Marcus Welby, M.D. Mark Twain Married... with Children Married by America Married to Rock Marshall Law The Martha Stewart Show Martha Speaks Martial Law Martin Martin Kane, Private Eye Martin Mystery The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Mary Kay and Johnny The Mary Tyler Moore Show Masquerade Masquerade Party M*A*S*H 4077th M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) MasterChef Australia Masterpiece Theatre Masters of Horror Match Game Match of the Day Matlock Matt Houston Maude Maury Maverick Max Headroom The Maxx Mayberry R.F.D. McCloud McHale's Navy The McLaughlin Group McMillan & Wife Me and My Monsters Medical Center Medium Meerkat Manor Meet Millie Meet the Press Meet the Browns MegaMan NT Warrior Mega Babies Melissa & Joey Melody Rules Melrose Place (1992) Melrose Place (2009) Men Behaving Badly Men in Trees Men, Women & Dogs The Mentalist Merlin The Merv Griffin Show Metal Mickey Metalocalypse Method & Red Miami Vice Mickey Mouse Club Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer The Middle The Middleman Midnight Caller The Midnight Special The Mighty B! The Mighty Boosh Mighty Max Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers Mike, Lu, and Og Millennium The Millionaire The Milton Berle Show Minga y Petraca (Puerto Rico) Ministry Of Mayhem Minute to Win It Miranda Misfits Misfits of Science Miss Match Mission: Impossible Mister Ed Mister Maker Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Mister Terrific Mobile Suit Gundam Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Mobile Suit Victory Gundam Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Modern Men Modern Family The Mod Squad The Mole Monday Night Football Monk Monkey The Monkees Monopoly The Monroes (1966) The Monroes (1995) Monsters Monster Allergy Monty Python's Flying Circus Moonlight Moonlighting Moon Unit Mork & Mindy Mortal Kombat: Conquest MotorSport Ranch The Mothers-in-Law Mr. Bean Mr. Bean: The Animated Series Mr. Belvedere Mr. Novak Mr. Peepers Mr. Personality Mr. Meaty The Mr. Men Show The Mr. Science Show Mr Selfridge Mr. Show Mr. Sunshine Mr. Wizard's World Mr. Young Mr. & Mrs. Smith MTV Unplugged Mujer, Casos de la Vida Real (Mexico) The Munsters Muktha (Kannada) Muppet Babies The Muppet Show Muppets Tonight Murder, She Wrote Murphy Brown Mutant X MXC My Babysitter's a Vampire My Big Fat Greek Life My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance My Boys My Brother and Me My Family My Family's Got GUTS My Favorite Husband My Favorite Martian My Friend Flicka My Gym Partner's a Monkey My Kitchen Rules My Little Pony My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic My Mother the Car My Name Is Earl My Secret Identity My So-Called Life My Super Sweet 16 My Three Sons My Two Dads My Wife and Kids My World and Welcome to It Mysterious Ways Mystery Diagnosis Mystery Science Theater 3000 MythBusters[/spoiler] [b]N[/b] [spoiler]The Naked Brothers Band Naked City Naked Josh The Naked Truth The Name of the Game Name That Tune The Name's the Same The Nancy Drew Mysteries The Nancy Walker Show The Nanny Nanny and the Professor Nanny 911 Naruto National Bingo Night (U.S. game show) National Geographic Explorer National Vocabulary Championship Naturally, Sadie The Nature of Things Navy Log The NBC Mystery Movie NCIS NCIS: Los Angeles Ned and Stacey Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Ned's Newt Neighbours The New Adventures of He-Man The New Adventures of Old Christine The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh The New Dick Van Dyke Show New Girl New Zoo Revue Newhart The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer NewsRadio The Newsroom The Newlywed Game Next Nickelodeon GUTS Night Court Night Gallery Night Heat Nightline Night Stalker Night Stand with Dick Dietrick Night Visions Nikita The Nine Lives of Chloe King Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation The Nine Nine to Five Nineteen Eighty-Four Nip/Tuck The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency Noah and Saskia Nobody's Watching The Norm Show North and South North Shore Northern Exposure Not the Nine O'Clock News Nothing Sacred Noticentro 4 Now You See It Nowhere Man Number 96 Number Please Numb3rs Nurse Jackie The Nurses Nurses NXT on SyFy N.Y.P.D. NYPD Blue NYC 22[/spoiler] [b]O[/b] [spoiler]The O.C. O2Be The Oblongs Ocean Girl The Odd Couple Odd Job Jack Odd Man Out (UK) Odd Man Out (US) Oddville, MTV Odyssey 5 The Office O'Grady Oggy and the Cockroaches Ohara Óli á Hrauni (Icelandic) Oliver Beene Omnibus Once and Again Once Upon a Time One Day at a Time One Foot in the Grave One Life to Live One Man's Family One Stroke Painting with Donna Dewberry One Tree Hill Online Nation Only Fools and Horses The Only Way Is Essex Opposite Sex The Oprah Winfrey Show The O'Reilly Factor The Original Amateur Hour The Osbournes The Others Our Friends in the North Our House Outlaw Out of Control Out of Jimmy's Head Out of This World The Outer Limits (1963) The Outer Limits (1995) Outer Space Astronauts Outsourced Over There Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law Oz Ozark Jubilee[/spoiler] [b]P[/b] [spoiler]The Pacific (miniseries) Pacific Drive (also known as Pacific Beach) Pacific Blue Packed to the Rafters Pac-Man (TV series) Page to Screen Pair of Kings Pan Am Panorama Pantomime Quiz The Paper Chase Paradise The Paradise (2012) The Parent Game The Parent 'Hood Parenthood Parker Lewis Can't Lose Parks and Recreation The Partridge Family Party Down Party of Five Passions Pass the Buck Password Password Plus The Patty Duke Show The Pauly D Project Pee-wee's Playhouse The Penguins of Madagascar Pensacola: Wings of Gold People Are Funny People Like Us The People's Court Pepper Dennis Perfect Couples Perfect Hair Forever Perfect Strangers The Perry Como Show Perry Mason Person to Person Person of Interest Persons Unknown The Persuaders! Perversions of Science Pet Alien Peter Gunn Petticoat Junction Peyton Place The Phil Donahue Show Philly Phil of the Future The Phil Silvers Show Phyllis Phineas and Ferb Phoenix Picket Fences Pigeon Boy Pinky and the Brain Pinwheel (TV series) Pirate Master The Pirates of Dark Water The Pitts The PJs Planet Sheen Playhouse 90 Playing It Straight PlayMania Play School (Australian) Play School (New Zealand) Play School (UK) Play the Percentages Play Your Hunch Please Don't Eat the Daisies Please, Sir Plonsters Pocoyo Pokémon Poker Royale Point Pleasant Pole Position (TV series) Police Academy Police Academy: The Series Police Squad! Police Story Police Ten 7 Police Woman Police Women of Broward County Police Women of Maricopa County Police Women of Memphis Police Women of Cincinnati Politically Incorrect Pop! Goes the Country Popstars Popular Pop-up Video Pororo the Little Penguin Potatoes and Dragons Power of 10 The Powerpuff Girls Power Rangers Dino Thunder Power Rangers Jungle Fury Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Power Rangers Mystic Force Power Rangers Ninja Storm Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Power Rangers in Space Power Rangers S.P.D. Power Rangers Time Force Power Rangers Turbo Power Rangers Wild Force Power Rangers Zeo PM Magazine The Practice Prank Patrol (Australia) Prank Patrol (Canada) Prank Patrol (UK) Praise The Lord Press Your Luck The Pretender Pretty Little Liars Pretty Wild The Price Is Right Primeval Primetime Live Prison Break Prisoner The Prisoner Prisoners of Gravity Private Practice Profiler Project G.e.e.K.e.R. Project Runway Protagonistas De La Musica The Proud Family Psi Factor Psych The Psychiatrist Puberty Blues Punk'd Punky Brewster A Pup Named Scooby-Doo Pushing Daisies Pussycat Dolls Present PythagoraSwitch[/spoiler] [b]Q[/b] [spoiler]Q & A (US) Q.E.D. (UK) Q.E.D. (US) QI Quadratics Quantum Leap Quark Quatermass The Quatermass Experiment Que Locura (Venezuela) Queen for a Day Queenie's Castle Queen of Swords Queer as Folk (UK) Queer as Folk (US) Queer Duck Queer Eye for the Straight Guy A Question Of Sport Quick Before They Catch Us Quill Awards Quiller Quincy, M.E. Quintuplets Quiz Kids Challenge Quiznation (UK) Quiznation (US)[/spoiler] [b]R[/b] [spoiler]Rachael Ray Radio Free Roscoe Raising Hope Raising the Bar Ramadaan @ 4 Ramar of the Jungle Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (1969) Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased) (2000) The Rat Patrol Rawhide Reading Rainbow The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest Real Chance of Love The Real Ghostbusters The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills The Real Housewives of D.C. The Real Housewives of New York City The Real Housewives of Orange County The Real L Word Reality Racing Real People Real Time with Bill Maher The Real World Real World/Road Rules Challenge Really Me! Reaper Reba The Rebel The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest for the Best Rebelde Way ReBoot Reborn! Recess Red Dwarf Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld The Red Skelton Show Relic Hunter Remington Steele Remix TV Remote Control Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" The Ren & Stimpy Show Reno 911! Rentaghost The Replacements Rescue 8 Rescue Me (US) Rescue Me (UK) Rescue 911 The Restaurant (Ireland) The Restaurant (UK) The Restaurant (US) The Restless Years The Return of Jezebel James Return to Peyton Place Reunion Rev. Revenge Revolution Rhoda Rich Man, Poor Man Rich Man, Poor Man Book II Richard Diamond, Private Detective The Riches Richie Rich (1980) Richie Rich (1996) The Rich List Rick Mercer Report Ridiculousness The Rifleman Ringer Rin Tin Tin K-9 Cop Ripper Street Ripping Yarns Riptide Rizzoli & Isles Road to Avonlea Roadtrip Nation The Roaring Twenties Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory Robert Montgomery Presents Robin Hood (2006) Robin's Nest Robot Chicken Robotboy Rock & Roll Jeopardy! Rocket Power Rocket Robin Hood The Rockford Files Rocko's Modern Life Rock of Love with Bret Michaels The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show Rocky King, Inside Detective Roger Ramjet Rome The Rookies Room 222 Roots Roots: The Next Generations Ros na Rún Roseanne Roswell Route 66 Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In Roy The Roy Rogers Show Royal Canadian Air Farce Royal Pains Royle Family Rubik the Amazing Cube Rugby Special Run for Your Life Run Joe Run Runaway (UK) Runaway (US) Running Wilde Rugrats Rurouni Kenshin (Japan) Russian Roulette Ryan's Hope[/spoiler] [b]S[/b] [spoiler]Sábado Gigante Sabado Sensacional Sabrina, the Animated Series Sabrina, the Teenage Witch The Saddle Club Sadie J Sailor Moon The Saint Sale of the Century Salute Your Shorts Samantha Who? Samurai Champloo Samurai Girl Samurai Jack Sancharam Sanctuary Sanford and Son Satisfaction Saturday Night Live Savannah Saved by the Bell Saved by the Bell: The College Years Saved by the Bell: The New Class Saving Grace Scarecrow and Mrs. King Scare Tactics Scaredy Squirrel Schlitz Playhouse of Stars Schoolhouse Rock! Science Fiction Theatre Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969–1972) The Scooby Doo Show Scoop and Doozie Scotland Today Scrabble Scrubs Sea Hunt Sealab 2020 Sealab 2021 seaQuest DSV Search Search for Tomorrow Second City Television (SCTV) Secret Agent Secret Diary of a Call Girl The Secret Life of the American Teenager Secrets of the Cryptkeeper's Haunted House The Secrets of Isis The Secret World of Alex Mack Seeing Things See It Now Seinfeld The Sentimental Agent The Sentinel Sergeant Preston of the Yukon Sesame Street Set for Life Sex and the City Shake It Up Shark Shazam! She-Ra: Princess of Power Sherlock The Shield Shindig! Shoot For the Stars Shop 'Til You Drop Shower of Stars Show Me the Money (US) Sidewalks Entertainment Sidewalks: Video Nite The Silent Years Silk Stalkings Silver Spoons Simon & Simon The Simple Life The Simpsons Sing Along with Mitch Sir Francis Drake Sister Kate Sister, Sister Sisters Sit Down, Shut Up Six Degrees Six Feet Under The Six Million Dollar Man The Six Wives of Henry VIII Skins (UK) Skins (US) Sky King Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (Australia) Sleeper Cell SLiDE Sliders Slings and Arrows Smack the Pony Small Fry Club Small Wonder Smallville Smart Guy Smith The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour The Smurfs Snooki & JWoww So Little Time So Random So Weird Soap Something Is Out There Something So Right Sonny with a Chance The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour Sons of Anarchy Sooty and Sweep The Sopranos The Soup Southland South of Nowhere South Park So You Think You Can Dance (US) Space: 1999 Space: Above and Beyond Space Angel Space Cases Space Patrol (1950) Space Patrol (1962) Space Rangers Spaced Spaceghost Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea The Spectacular Spider-Man Speed Racer Spellbinder Spellbinder 2: Land of the Dragon Lord Spenser: For Hire Special Agent Oso Spider-Man (1967) Spider-Man (1981) Spider-Man (1994) Spider-Man: The New Animated Series Spin City Splatalot! (Australia) Splatalot! (Canada) Splatalot! (United States) Splatalot! (United Kingdom) SpongeBob SquarePants Spooks SportsCenter Sports Night Sports Tonight Spy Spy Game Square One Television Square Pegs Squirrel Boy St. Elsewhere Standoff Starface Stargate Atlantis Stargate Infinity Stargate SG-1 Stargate Universe Stark Raving Mad Starman Star Search Starsky and Hutch Starstuff Star Trek: The Animated Series Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Voyager Star Trek: Phase II Star Wars: Clone Wars Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Star Wars: Droids Star Wars: Ewoks The State State of Grace Stella Step by Step Steptoe and Son The Steve Allen Show The Steve Wilkos Show Storefront Lawyers Still Standing Strange Days at Blake Holsey High (aka "Black Hole High") Strange Report Strangers with Candy Street Legal (Canada) Street Legal (New Zealand) Street Smarts The Streets of San Francisco Stressed Eric Strike It Rich (1950) Strike It Rich (1986) Strömsö Studio One Studio 7 Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip Suburgatory Suddenly Susan Sugarfoot The Suite Life on Deck The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Suits_(TV_series) Sukeban Deka Summer Heights High Summerland The Sunday Comics Super Friends Super Gran Super Greed Super Jeopardy! The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Super Mario World Super Password Super President Superboy Supermarket Sweep Supernanny Supernatural Supertrain Surfside Six The Surreal Life Survivor Survivors (1975) Survivors (2008) Swamp Thing The Swan Swans Crossing S.W.A.T. SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron Sweet and Sour Swingtown Switched at Birth The Swiss Family Robinson (US) The Sword in the Stone Sword of Freedom[/spoiler] [b]T[/b] [spoiler]Tak and the Power of Juju Takeshi's Castle (Japan) Tagesschau (Germany) Taken (TV miniseries) Take the High Road Takin' Over the Asylum Talent Varieties TaleSpin Tales from the Crypt Tales from the Cryptkeeper Tales from the Darkside Tales From Fat Tulip's Garden Tales of the Unexpected Tales of Wells Fargo Tallship Chronicles Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle Tattletales Taxi Team Umizoomi Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) Teen Mom Teen Mom 2 Teen Titans Teen Wolf Teletubbies Temptation Island Tennessee Tuxedo Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terra Nova Texaco Star Theater Texas Country Reporter Texas Justice Thank Your Lucky Stars That '70s Show That '80s Show That Girl That's Incredible! That's Life (1968) That's Life (1998) That's Life (2000) That's My Boy (U.S.) That's My Boy (U.K.) That's My Bush! That's My Dog That's So Raven That's the Question That Was The Week That Was The Finder The Friday Sermon The Faizal Sayed TV Talk Show They Came from Outer Space Thierry La Fronde Third Watch Thirtysomething This Hour Has 22 Minutes This Is Your Day This Is Your Life This Old House Three Rivers Three's a Crowd (sitcom) Three's a Crowd (game show) Three's Company Threshold Thundarr The Barbarian Thunderbirds Thundercats Tic-Tac-Dough The Tick Tia & Tamera Till Death Us Do Part 'Til Death The Tim Conway Comedy Hour Tim and Eric Nite Live! Timecop Timeslip Time Signs Time Team Time Trax Time Was Tiswas Tittybangbang The Time Tunnel Timothy Goes To School Tiny Toon Adventures Titus T. J. Hooker Today Show Today on the Farm Today's Special Toddlers & Tiaras The Tofus Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Toma Tom and Jerry Tom Corbett, Space Cadet The Tomorrow People The Tomorrow Show Tool Academy Torchwood Torchy the Battery Boy To Rome With Love The Tortellis Tosh.0 Total Drama Action Total Drama Island Total Drama: Revenge of the Island Total Drama World Tour Total Wipeout The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien The Tonight Show with Jay Leno The Tony Danza Show Top Cat Top Chef Top Design Top Gear (1977) Top Gear (2002) Top Of The Pops Torchwood Totally Spies Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Total Request Live To Tell the Truth Touch A Touch of Frost Touched by an Angel Touching Evil Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn Tour of Duty Tower Prep The Tracey Ullman Show Trading Spaces Trailer Park Boys Transformers Transformers: Animated Transformers: Armada Transformers - Beast Machines Transformers: Beast Wars Transformers: Cybertron Transformers: Energon Transformers: Robots in Disguise Tranzor Z Trapper John, M.D. Trauma The Troop Treasure Hunt Treme Trigun Trinity Blood Trivia Track Trivia Trap Tru Calling TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest... True Blood True Jackson: VP Truth or Consequences The Tudors T.U.F.F. Puppy Turkey Television Turn A Gundam Turnabout Turn-On Twelve O'Clock High Twenty One Twenty Questions Twice in a Lifetime The Twilight Zone Twin Peaks Two and a Half Men Two for the Money Two Guys and a Girl Two of a Kind (UK) Two of a Kind (US) Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps TV Funhouse TV's Bloopers & Practical Jokes Tyler Perry's House of Payne[/spoiler] [b]U[/b] [spoiler]Ugly Betty Ultimate Force Ulysses 31 Uncle Max Undercover Boss Underdog Undergrads Unfabulous The Unit United States of Tara Unnatural History Until Tomorrow Upstairs, Downstairs (1971) Upstairs, Downstairs (2010)[/spoiler] [b]V[/b] [spoiler]The Vacant Lot Vampire Diaries Veep The Venture Bros. Veronica Mars Veronica's Closet Vicar of Dibley Victorious Viper V (1983 miniseries) V: The Final Battle (1984 miniseries) V (1984) V (2009) Voltron: Defender of the Universe VR5[/spoiler] [b]W[/b] [spoiler]Wagon Train Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Walker, Texas Ranger The Walking Dead The Walter Winchell Show The Waltons Wanted: Dead or Alive The War at Home Warehouse 13 War Planets Warship Watching Ellie Watch Mr. Wizard Waterloo Road The Way of the Master The Wayans Bros. Wayside The Weakest Link The Web Webster Weeds Weird Science Welcome Back, Kotter Welcome to Pooh Corner West 57th West Point Story The West Wing Whammy! The All-New Press Your Luck What About Brian Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? What I Like About You What's Happening!! What's My Line? What's New Scooby Doo? What the Papers Say What's the Story? Wheel of Fortune Wheel of Fortune 2000 When Games Attack Where the Heart Is (1969) White Collar While You Were Out Whiplash Whistler The White Shadow The Whitest Kids U' Know Who Dares Wins Who's the Boss? Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Who Wants to Be a Superhero? Who Wants to Be a Super Millionaire Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire? Who Wants to Marry My Dad? Whose Line Is It Anyway? Wife Swap Wildboyz Wildfire Wild Kingdom Wild On! The Wild Thornberrys The Wild Wild West Will & Grace Win Ben Stein's Money Wingin' It Wings (NBC) Wings (BBC) Win, Lose or Draw Wine Portfolio Winner Take All Winning Streak WinTuition Winx Club The Wire Wire in the Blood Wiseguy With This Ring Without a Trace Without Prejudice? Wizards and Warriors The Wizard of Oz The Wizard Wizards of Waverly Place WKRP in Cincinnati Wok with Yan Wolverine Wolverine and the X-Men Women's Murder Club Wonderfalls Wonder Showzen The Wonderful World of Disney Wonder Woman The Wonder Years WordGirl Workaholics Working Working Girl World of Quest Work Out World Blackjack Tour World Series of Blackjack World's Dumbest Criminals World's Most Amazing Videos World's Wildest Police Videos Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! WWE Friday Night SmackDown WWE Raw WWE Superstars[/spoiler] [b]X[/b] [spoiler]The X-Files Xena: Warrior Princess The X Factor (Australia) The X Factor (UK) The X Factor (US) X-Men (1992) X-Men (2011) X-Men: Evolution X-Play Xiaolin Showdown Xuxa The Xtra Factor (UK) xxxHolic[/spoiler] [b]Y[/b] [spoiler]Yancy Derringer The Yellow Rose Yes, Dear Yes Minister Yes, Prime Minister Yin Yang Yo! Yo Gabba Gabba! Yo Se Que Mentia (Puerto Rico) Yo Yogi Yogi Bear Yogi's Gang You Are There You Asked For It You Bet Your Life You Can't Do That on Television You've Been Framed The Young and the Restless Young Blades The Young Doctors Young Dracula The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles The Young Ones The Young Riders Young Robin Hood Young Talent Time Your Hit Parade Your Show of Shows Yu-Gi-Oh! (1998) Yu-Gi-Oh! (2000) Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal[/spoiler] [b]Z[/b] [spoiler]Zatch Bell! Z-Cars Zig and Sharko Zeke and Luther Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane (a.k.a. Zoe) Zoey 101 Zoo Diaries Zoobilee Zoo Zooboomafoo The Zoo Gang(Australia) ZOOM (1972) ZOOM (1999) Zorro (1957) The New Adventures of Zorro (1981) The New Adventures of Zorro (1997) Zorro and Son (1983, live action) Zorro (1990) Kaiketsu Zorro (1996) Zorro: La Espada y la Rosa (2007) Zorro: Generation Z (2008) Zorro (Philippines) Zumbo (Australia) (SBS 2011)[/spoiler] Hope you guys this list can help you.. :)

Last edited by South-Mix (2013-04-22 23:03:26)

senpaimomo[?] likes this topic.

senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

Re: List of Television Programs by name

WOAH :O SO MANY! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=senpaimomo;#325379;1366803215]WOAH SO MANY! Thanks for sharing.[/quote] -Thanks dude!
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Although if I wanted to know the list of all TV programs I think I could google it on my own. But thanks anyway for sharing?
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=aya;#325482;1366859213]Although if I wanted to know the list of all TV programs I think I could google it on my own. But thanks anyway for sharing?[/quote] -i just want to share, no more.
  • Television 
  • » List of Television Programs by name

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy