We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Hataraku Maou-Sama!

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Hataraku Maou-Sama!

[align=center][img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/50177.jpg[/img][/align] The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (はたらく魔王さま! Hataraku Maō-sama?, lit. Working Demon King! or Demon Lord at Work!) is a Japanese light novel series written by Satoshi Wagahara, with illustrations by Oniku (written as 029). ASCII Media Works has published eight volumes since February 2011. The story is about a demon king named Satan seeking to conquer the world of Ente Isla but, when confronted by the Hero Emilia Justina, is forced to retreat through a portal that transports him to modern day Tokyo, Japan. To survive and find a way to return to Ente Isla, Satan gains part-time employment at a fast food restaurant. [align=center][img]http://www.chitanda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hataraku-Maou-sama-.jpg[/img] [img]http://blog.draggle.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/hataraku_maou_sama_01_2.jpg[/img] [/align] [b]Plot:[/b] [spoiler]The Demon Lord and one of his generals, Alciel, escape through a portal to modern Tokyo, Japan after being confronted by the Hero Emilia Justina and her companions. However, due to the lack of magic in the modern contemporary world, both the Demon Lord and Alciel change into forms representing what they would look like if they were human. In order to survive, the Demon Lord takes a part-time job in a fast food restaurant named MgRonald while Alciel serves as a houseman. One day, the Demon Lord, who now goes by Sadao Maō, meets a girl who is actually the Hero Emilia, who now goes by Emi Yusa.[/spoiler] [b]Review:[/b] Experiencing hell while waiting for the next episode of Shingeki no Kyojin? Don't worry, here's another great addition to your weekly dose of animu. Presenting... Hataraku Maou-Sama!! So you read the plot and it sounded ho-hum, pretty cliche. You can even name several other animes with the same story. Big deal. You're bored already. But this animu my friend, is GOLD. This is the [b]funniest[/b] anime I've ever watched so far. AND I JUST couldn't stop laughing. Just remembering some of the scenes are enough to make me chuckle. Seriously. It is similar to Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou's humor but better imo because it has a more definitive storyline. If you like anime with insane comedy, adequate amount of action and a bit of ecchi and romance, then this is for you. :thumbsup:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Re: Hataraku Maou-Sama!

seems good. Interesting :D
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
Sweeneytodd's display avatar
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

i look forward to the latest episode with the love triangle going on :xixi: i wonder if the red haired girl will fallinlove with satan ~
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Aiashine;#329308;1369226968]seems good. Interesting :D[/quote] It is! It is! Try it. :xixi: [quote=Sweeneytodd;#329317;1369233206]i look forward to the latest episode with the love triangle going on :xixi: i wonder if the red haired girl will fallinlove with satan ~[/quote] I think she has adi fallen inlove, she just doesn't realize it yet. C'mon, Satan is pretty badass. :lol3:
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

ill be looking forward to this :D
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Seems to have cliche like other animes but it catches my attention because of MgRonald hahaha! Since you never fail me in recommending good animes, I'll add this in my list. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#329737;1369493284]Seems to have cliche like other animes but it catches my attention because of MgRonald hahaha! Since you never fail me in recommending good animes, I'll add this in my list. :thumbsup:[/quote] Let me know what you think after you watch it. :lol:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I started watching this today... and I already laughed a couple of times... :lol2: With this scene: [spoiler][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946861_664574370226593_1966528511_n.jpg[/img][/spoiler] And about the "100-yen knife".. :lol2:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I started watching it today and this animu looks really promising. 'Holy Potter' and 'MgRonald' HAHA. Satan looks bishie to me tho~ haha.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=oniongurl;#335007;1370969192]Satan looks bishie to me tho~ haha.[/quote] Sadao-kun is mine. :xixi: You can have Lucifer HAHAHAA. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy