Which dere do you like most?
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
under your bed
2016-01-12

Which dere do you like most?

Types of dere. Tsundere: Can be aloof or argumentative (tsun tsun) at first, warms up to the love interest later on. Rie Kugimiya is the voice of tsundere. Has appeal due to the general childishness, the cute denials of love, plus the sense of progress and accomplishment once they start to go "dere". Also good for comedy. Example: Aisaka Taiga from Toradora. Yandere: From "yanderu", sickness. The usual displayed trait is "dere", but over time, the character can develop possessive tendencies and other love-related mental illnesses, usually resulting in the death of the competitor. Has appeal due to the absolute dedication and willingness to go to extraordinary lengths for love. The fact that "dere" is present from the start is good for the impatient, and yandere behaviour increases the dramatic content of any story. Example: Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki. Kuudere: "Kuu" is, essentially, "cool". An emotionless character, often socially isolated, eventually opens up to the love interest. Extreme example of introversion, requires patience just like a tsundere, but more suited to those who find loud characters annoying. Has appeal due to the general childishness, the cute cluelessness about love, and again the sense of progress and accomplishment. Example: Tachibana Kanade from Angel Beats. Dandere: A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times, but will suddenly become talkative and sweet and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out, revealing that they're actually just shy. A dandere will be more or less a normal person, but, will not talk unless spoken to/required to. They will avoid talking because of their shyness, but if need be, they will speak. Also, a dandere tends to feel more power in numbers. If they're with a group that they're comfortable with, then the shyness factor of said dandere will very likely decrease if another, unfamiliar person is introduced at that time. The name comes from an abbreviation of 'danmari deredere'. 'Danmari' means to be calm or to shut one's mouth up all the time, while 'deredere' means lovestruck. Example: Mashiro Shiina from Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo Now. PICK! Source: http://otaku-streamers.com/community/showthread.php?14612-Types-of-dere. ---- I like yanderes the most mwahahaha. I don't know why. I also like Danderes :3

Last edited by oniongurl (2013-05-27 02:02:42)

Moguu[?] likes this topic.

Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
Sweeneytodd's display avatar
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

Re: Which dere do you like most?

dandere i guess since it would match me :)
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Yandere! :cool::evil:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Yandere.
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

I prefer Kuudere but girls I've been with in relationship are Tsundere. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Kuuderes. :love: Tsundere guys are also cute. :lol:
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

[quote=aya;#334141;1370666728]Tsundere guys are also cute. :lol:[/quote] QFT :lol2: Girls -- Kuudere is the best Guys -- Tsundere :thumbsup: [spoiler]yandere guys are so fine *guilty pleasure :turbopoke:[/spoiler]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

oooh this thread is so informative. All this time I'm thinkgin "what the heck is a dere-dere" :lol2: Lol I'm so dandere (((= but I like watching tsundereh. But all four have their own spark :lol:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

behave like Kuudere and love like Yandere :thumbsup:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

I pick all. :lol2::thumbsup:
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

Phew? im having a hard time choosing between TSUNDERE and KUUDERE , Since i love Taiga as well as CC . So , i think i should Say both haha . :wtf2: , :giggle::xixi::run2: .. [spoiler][img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Moguumo/TAiGA_zpse9b88625.jpg[/img] TAiGA FOREVSSS ! :peek:[/spoiler]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dandere because I can relate to it hahahahahahah

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:34

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy