Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Racy Teaser Video Puts Spotlight on Kim Ye-rim

Kim Ye-rim, best known as the female half of pop duo 2 Months, one of the finalists on Mnet's reality TV show "Superstar K" in 2011, has released a raunchy teaser video for her solo title song "All Right," just ahead of the launch of her first solo mini album on Monday. It appeared on the YouTube channel on Thursday. In the video, Kim is shown in just a tank top and underwear. [align=center][img]http://english.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/06/17/2013061700904_0.jpg[/img][/align] "We focused on repackaging Kim as a female solo singer, rather than as part of a duo. This mini album will highlight her unique voice and the diversity of her singing range," her management agency Mystic 89 said. Source: [url]englishnews@chosun.com[/url] Jun. 17, 2013 10:32 KST [i][b]Really want to see this video :drool:[/b][/i]

Principe Azheef[?], and jechel.eonni[?] like this topic.

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Racy Teaser Video Puts Spotlight on Kim Ye-rim

You know sir Bob, for an old guy you sure do know your korean singers. :lol3: Are you rly interested with them? :lol:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Racy Teaser Video Puts Spotlight on Kim Ye-rim

[quote=aya;#336557;1371626430]Are you rly interested with them?[/quote] :O who's old..only 59 years young :eh: but yea I guess I do like the korean singers..they are more fun to watching with all the dance moves and sht...but only the girl groups :drool:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:30

[ 9 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy