We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

FTalk Badges

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: FTalk Badges

[quote=Pawws;#399211;1398016514]can we have a new set of badges please :um:[/quote] What do you have in mind? :lol3::lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^ most inactive badge - for people who are very inactive :lol3: ftalk bday badge - a badge that counts the years youve spent since you first registered in ft (lmao ik its a bad name for a badge but im out of names so bear with it. :xixi:) top egroup poster - like the one you mentioned :lol2: for people who doesnt like posting in the forum but are active in their own respective egroups writer badge - for those who have contributed to the lit section with their stories birthday boy/girl - a one day badge for those who are celebrating their birthdays :thumbsup: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place badges for the arcade section :lol: [hr] thats all i can think of for now. :lol3:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

^ I approve of this post! :thumbsup: So eventhough im inactive, i still have a badge :lol3: jkkkkkkkk
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

How about an EB badge :xixi: I like pawss suggestion about Most inactive badge and writer badge :yes2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I don't agree with the inactive badge. :lol3::lol3: No badges for inactive members. :snob: If there's gunna be a writer badge, I will fucking create stories in lit section too. HAHAHAHHAHA. [i]Dondon, umaariba ah? Porque may story ka na ahahhahaa.[/i] [quote=Pawws;#399215;1398022729]top egroup poster[/quote] [quote=Pawws;#399215;1398022729]1st, 2nd & 3rd place badges for the arcade section :lol:[/quote] I agree with ^ ^ Arcade enthusiast badge [i]are[/i] belong to me. :xixi:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#399367;1398064622]If there's gunna be a writer badge, I will fucking create stories in lit section too. HAHAHAHHAHA. Dondon, umaariba ah? Porque may story ka na ahahhahaa.[/quote] [i]hahahaha. kaw din nman umaariba ka porque mataas na score mo sa arcade[/i] :lol2: anyway, i don't agree about 'top egroup poster' :lol3::lol3: some members will just abused that or they will just spam. eg. [i]lift, padaan, smiley, or double posting.[/i] :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#399402;1398069730]anyway, i don't agree about 'top egroup poster' :lol3::lol3: some members will just abused that or they will just spam. eg. lift, padaan, smiley, or double posting. :lol3:[/quote] There's no such thing as[i] lift, padaan, smiley post[/i] in our egroup. I've forbidden it since page 1. :snob:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#399409;1398070139]There's no such thing as lift, padaan, smiley post in our egroup. I've forbidden it since page 1. :snob:[/quote] hahaha why so defensive :lol2: i didn't mention any group/s name :xixi::lol3: Anyway, it's fine for me whether if it's approve or not :yes2:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-21 05:00:52)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#399412;1398070800]hahaha why so defensive :lol2: i didn't mention any group/s name :xixi::lol3:[/quote] I wasn't being defensive. I'm just saying we won't abuse that badge because my members do not spam in our egroup. :threaten: Of course I had to refer to 7DS because that's my egroup and I know nothing about what other ppl post in theirs. :lol:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

I know your group won't abuse that. But how about the others? and you say you know nothing about others group, so you won't know who's group is abusing that.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^it should be the responsibility of the egroup leader to always remind his/her members to keep their posts to a minimum, to be able to obtain the "top egroup poster" badge. :eh: [quote=aya;#399367;1398064622]I don't agree with the inactive badge. :lol3::lol3: No badges for inactive members. :snob:[/quote] it's gonna be like the badge you would want to not obtain ever, the badge anyone would regret having. like you have to be active to be able to remove it from your user. :lol2: :thumbsup: lol btw thanks guyssssss. :kiss: :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Natsume;#399417;1398071568]I know your group won't abuse that. But how about the others? and you say you know nothing about others group, so you won't know who's group is abusing that.[/quote] Let's just say people in egroups do abuse that. That won't be a new thing in FT, will it? We spam everywhere for different reasons. Sometimes we spam just so we can get our hyper badge again What difference does it make if people spam in their own egroups? The posts in there don't count. It is up to the egroup leaders if they will let that happen in their own group; risk the orderliness of their own private pages. So if your groupmates have been spamming lifts or whatever for the badge, it's on you. The existence of the badge won't be to blame. Bottomline: I approve of the top egroup poster.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yall you can fight whatever you wanna fight about. I just want the writer badge. :lol2: and that stupid cbox badge. Ive been posting a lot in the cbox and i still dont have it!!! and push-- no badges for inactive people liek you! :lol3: [hr] How about an Egroup Captain badge for those who are egroup leaders? Then there's like an option where they can reward their members with top egroup poster badges (maybe limit this badge to five people).

Last edited by chaw (2014-04-21 23:03:13)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#399577;1398135743]How about an Egroup Captain badge for those who are egroup leaders? Then there's like an option where they can reward their members with top egroup poster badges (maybe limit this badge to five people).[/quote] Why didn't you post this sooner you could've kept me from talking shit with a simple bottomline :lol3::lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH I'm sorry! :lol3::lol3: I didn't know y'all were fighting over it. :xixi: Let's just see if they agree :thumbsup: also can we get a "Most Hated" badge for people with more than 10 negative repus? :d if there's a heart badge there should also be something like a...poop badge or a skeleton badge lol

Last edited by chaw (2014-04-21 23:20:52)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#399585;1398136424]HAHAHAHHAHAHAH I'm sorry! :lol3::lol3: I didn't know y'all were fighting over it. :xixi: Let's just see if they agree :thumbsup:[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dang it :lol3: I hope they agree. It's a win-win :lol2: [quote=chaw;#399585;1398136424]also can we get a "Most Hated" badge for people with more than 10 negative repus?[/quote] Are there still any negative repus around the new FT though?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Righttt? Hahaha I'll do anything just to have another badge :lol3: [s]And yes. I have -1 repu and I want to give negative repus too! We need to stop thinking things like it's a personal attack when somebody gives a negative repu :lol2: [/s] okay scratch that sorry hahahahha that was just me begging to have another badge :lol3:

Last edited by chaw (2014-04-21 23:29:16)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#399590;1398137186]okay scratch that sorry hahahahha that was just me begging to have another badge[/quote] I just went through your rep list hahahahahaha but this badge is interesting. I think I'd want to get negative reps if the badge will have the icon of a poop. I want a poop badge.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes yes I want a poop badge too. :thumbsup: this way people won't get mad if they get negative repus from people like us :lol2: There's actually a reward for it :xixi:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^Ay oo nga noh? Didn't think of that. The poop badge will be a reward and not a badge of humiliation. Hahahahahahaha @bramzero we want a Poop Badge

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 8 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy