discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Suuuuup

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Suuuuup

Hey guys, I'm Chaw and I won't even mention what my old username was (so jejemon :lol3:). It's summer break so I have a lot of time to waste :lol2: I know a few people here but some of them went on hiatus like I did. :um: But I'll be delighted to "mingle" with the new members here. Teehee. :lol: I'll be on when everybody's sleeping. :B

Last edited by chaw (2013-07-01 01:32:20)

Pepper[?], and champoyrado[?] like this topic.

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: Suuuuup

[quote=chaw;#338840;1372656504]ey guys, I'm Chaw and I won't even mention what my old username was (so jejemon :lol3:). It's summer break so I have a lot of time to waste :lol2: I know a few people here but some of them went on hiatus like I did. :um: But I'll be delighted to "mingle" with the new members here. Teehee. :lol: I'll be on when everybody's sleeping. :B[/quote] Aluuuuuuu Chaw! :wave:
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Welcome (:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hey hazeef and irene!! I know you guys juju you don't recognize me!? :swt: hahahaha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

hello chaw, welcome back! you should get your friends and stop their hiatus galore and hang around here more often :lol3: see you around!
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hey tres! I'm just gonna assume this is what people call you here :um: hahahaha. Yeah I know :( They're so busy with school. :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

tres or alex, whatever floats your boat :lol3: well they can visit when they're not busy with school. maybe like the allotted time from 8pm to bedtime :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'll just call you Alex then. Tres is way too Spanish for me :lol3: It's 2am here in Texas and it's sad how nobody's on at this time. :( Everytime I'm on, it's either everybody's in class or everybody's sleeping :swt:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#338844;1372660477]Hey hazeef and irene!! I know you guys juju you don't recognize me!? :swt: hahahaha[/quote] Awshh I alwayz recognise you...waaaakakakaaa wheres your crush Doughefag? How are you? waaakakakaaaaaaa :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Hazeef: Ive been good!!! Hahahah he's at the hospital he's not feeling well :( how are you!?
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#338870;1372664060]@Hazeef: Ive been good!!! Hahahah he's at the hospital he's not feeling well :( how are you!?[/quote] Huh really? Whut happen to him? Am really sorry to hear bout thiz...thats why never seen him since the laz time we had thrash conversion..wakakakaakakaaa...btw hopin to see him soon. Im good too...juz had a surgery for ma growth.....thank you. Mizz you bb! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Hazeef: He's just really sick but he's getting better :) I'll let him know you said hi! Hahahahaha. whatttt? what surgery? :o Ive missed you too! I'm surprised you're still active! :lol2:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#338878;1372664884]@Hazeef: He's just really sick but he's getting better :) I'll let him know you said hi! Hahahahaha. whatttt? what surgery? :o Ive missed you too! I'm surprised you're still active! :lol2:[/quote] Cool let him know....please get well soon....awryt...arghhh as for me theres big growth on ma back..its been 2 years it happens....dont knonw whether itz a suspected cancer or sort off.....why God wanna keep me in thiz world too long...haiz urghhhhhh grrr.painful...but Im ok now. Yeap Im active coz I wanna be happy like before. I dont know how long I could live. Btw Im happy to see you again. :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-07-09 06:19:12)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Hazeef He'll be glad once I tell him :) Whoa. Like a tumor?! Are you really fine now? :o Forget the pain, be happy you're still alive and kickin' ;) I'm happy for you. Hahaha yeah I'll be active for a while :)
Pepper
» FTalker
2014-05-10

[quote=chaw;#338840;1372656504]I won't even mention what my old username was (so jejemon :lol3:).[/quote] i feel you sisturrrr :lol3: welcome back!
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pepper;#338891;1372666960]i feel you sisturrrr :lol3: welcome back![/quote] Hey gurl thank yerr <3 AHAHAHA i know! What was your username? :lol3::lol3:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#338885;1372665709]@Hazeef He'll be glad once I tell him :) Whoa. Like a tumor?! Are you really fine now? :o Forget the pain, be happy you're still alive and kickin' ;) I'm happy for you. Hahaha yeah I'll be active for a while :)[/quote] I hope so he will be ok soon, send ma regards. Yeap kinda lump ! waaaaakakakaaa....Im ok dont worry thankz lots bb! Stay active and be happy too. :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-07-01 04:33:17)

Pepper
» FTalker
2014-05-10

[quote=chaw;#338894;1372667243]Hey gurl thank yerr <3 AHAHAHA i know! What was your username? :lol3::lol3:[/quote] i was serendipity_black. it wasnt very jejemon-ish but it looks feeling [i]pa-deep[/i] and i'm embarrassed about it :lol2: what about yours? from a scale of 0 to extreme how jejemon was yours? :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#338851;1372662139]I'll just call you Alex then. Tres is way too Spanish for me :lol3: It's 2am here in Texas and it's sad how nobody's on at this time. :( Everytime I'm on, it's either everybody's in class or everybody's sleeping :swt:[/quote] Alex it is then. And I'll just call you Chaw :D it's a good morning to you soon! Haha how long have you been in Texas? have you adapted to the Texan accent? Texan accents are the greatest :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Pepper oh don't worry Mine was worse HAHAHAHA it's a 10 HAHAHAHA xxBUBBLiExx HAHAHAHAJA EWWWWWIEEE :lol3: :lol3: I joined FT when I was addicted to Colbie Callait's song Bubbly. :lol3: @Alex I've only been here for four years. Hahahahaha yes I have and the only texan word I say everyday is [b]y'all[/b]. HAHAHAHA. It's exhausting for me to say "Hey you guys" because it 's just too long. :lol3: I think Texan accent is amazing and easy to imitate. :xixi:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:43

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy