Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » What Do You Hate About the Opposite Gender?

What Do You Hate About the Opposite Gender?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What Do You Hate About the Opposite Gender?

What kind of girl/boy pisses you off? You can post even the most trivial thing you hate about them. :xixi: You can also tell what you hate about your own gender if you want. :lol3::lol3: [hr][hr][hr] Don't you just hate it when guys act like they don't care about their girlfriend when they're with their friends coz they're scared to be called "whipped" ([i]under the saya[/i])? :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-31 16:35:08)

chaw[?], and bobcbar[?] like this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: What Do You Hate About the Opposite Gender?

I always hated when girls would lead me on thinking I had a chance only to break my heart in the end :cry:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

I hate "pa-baby" type of girls who have serious security issues, they look at their men as emotional crutches,an object that will constantly boosts their morale.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=rph;#340194;1373410865]I hate "pa-baby" type of girls who have serious security issues, [i]they look at their men as emotional crutches,an object that will constantly boosts their morale.[/i][/quote] This is so beautifully and poetically written :O_O: Although the protective feeling I get from reassuring the security, sometimes it gets tiring. See rph's answer :lol3: Another thing is when a girl doesn't understand the importance of [i]barkada[/i] to the guy. To the point where she makes the guy choose between her and his friends. They're the [i]Too Possessive[/i] and The Poisonous. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#340177;1373408095]I always hated when girls would lead me on thinking I had a chance only to break my heart in the end :cry:[/quote] Hahahaha. :lol3: I mean, don't cry sir Bob... :pet: :xixi: [quote=Tres;#340231;1373417822]To the point where she makes the guy choose between her and his friends.[/quote] YESSSSSSSSS. I agree! I mean, I would absolutely hate it if my boyfriends wouldn't let me hang out with my friends. :snob:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

this is probably OT, not really hating but I dont like it when a guy expects a girl to do all the house chores like nigga this is the 21st century :doh: Other than that :lol2: I dont like it when a guy tries to control what I wear :invi: I know how to dress well and no theyre not the type of clothes sluts wear :( I dont like girls who try to act dumb and cute (the dumb kind of cute) just to get to a guy. Maybe its just my personality but I find them really annoying. Or maybe its just high school and the people D: I dont know :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340238;1373426396]I mean, I would absolutely hate it if my boyfriends wouldn't let me hang out with my friends. :snob:[/quote] Right? I mean guuuurl, I like you but I won't give up my social life and leave the people I've spent my school days with just for you. :no2::lol3: [quote=chaw;#340256;1373430364]I dont like girls who try to act dumb and cute (the dumb kind of cute) just to get to a guy.[/quote] God yes, I don't like this too. :doh:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=aya;#340238;1373426396]absolutely hate it if my boyfriends wouldn't...[/quote] Boyfriend** @tres What about gaming? Haz a girl ever asked you this question: "DOTA o ako?" or sth like that? Hahahahahhaha. :lol3: @chaw No, that's not OT. @rph I thought guys like that tho? gf relying on u?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#340332;1373456108]Boyfriend**[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was an epic typo :lol3: [quote=aya;#340332;1373456108]What about gaming? Haz a girl ever asked you this question: "DOTA o ako?" or sth like that? Hahahahahhaha. :lol3:[/quote] Not really, because I wasn't that addicted to DOTA. But I've been asked "K.O.S. o ako?" and "Roleplay o ako?" because I was in a writing roleplay on Tumblr :lol3: but boy did I hate that question. a question to the girls though, does anyone in here do that to their boyfriend? :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#340341;1373458956]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was an epic typo :lol3:[/quote] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I oni have one boyfriend ermehgad. :no2: [quote=Tres;#340341;1373458956]Not really, because I wasn't that addicted to DOTA. But I've been asked "K.O.S. o ako?" and "Roleplay o ako?" because I was in a writing roleplay on Tumblr :lol3: but boy did I hate that question.[/quote] What did you say? I remember this [i]chismis[/i] in my hometown and a friend of my [i]kuya[/i] was addicted to cock fighting ([i]sabong[/i]) (I know it sounds bad but I can't think of any other term HAHAHA). Anyway, it got to the point where his girlfriend got so jealous she asked him "[i]Ako o manok[/i]?" (Me or the roosters?). The guy answered "manok!" without batting an eyelash so the girl broke up with him right then and there. HAHAHAHA. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#340341;1373458956]a question to the girls though, does anyone in here do that to their boyfriend? :lol3::lol3:[/quote] I did that to my first boyfriend but I didn't actually make him choose (never did that and I would never ask the impossible to any guy), I just wanted him to go home earlier or lessen the time he spends with his [i]beerkadas[/i] coz he do it every fakken single day. That guy brought out the worst in me HAHAHAHAHA. When I started dating other guys after we broke up I realize that I'm not actually a jealous person. I'm like totally fine with my bf hanging out with his friends, it's just that my first bf was rly an a-hole. To think, I've even let him go to the club with his friends and dance with girls! :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2013-07-10 09:31:05)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Tres I dont remember saying that to any of the guys I dated. :lol3: I like my own personal time and I love going out with my friends, and it's the same for him too. Actually, it's my boyfriend who usually says that because my schedule is always packed :swt: I do remember getting mad at him a couple times for getting drunk when he's with his friends. I know his health condition plus I'm a strong advocate for good health so that makes it even worse for him :lol3: Don't get a partner who's a health freak. Because she/he will nag his/her way out of your unhealthy habits. :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya [quote][i]Her: K.O.S. o ako?[/i] [i]Me: *bolero mode activated* eh sino bang girlfriend ko?[/i] *around a week after* [i]Her: Roleplay o ako? Me: .... *walks out*[/i][/quote] :lol3::lol3: I can't think of any other name for it too, we'll just stick with Cockfighting. Is it bad that if I witnessed that scenario, I'd be laughing my head off? Is that bad? Because that was golden and the guy knew how to pick the right choice :lol2: [quote=aya;#340376;1373460792]I'm like totally fine with my bf hanging out with his friends, it's just that my first bf was rly an a-hole.[/quote] Ahhhhh, so he needed to be leashed even if you weren't the type that leashes her boyfriend? :lol3: Because if you didn't, he'd take advantage of it and abuse the freedom? Okay i think I'm already being OT :lol3: thanks for this new topic, Hazel. I have a new thread to subscribe to :lol3: [edit] @chaw at least you're not making him choose between his friends and you just get mad at him for his own health's sake :lol2: [quote=chaw;#340383;1373462387]Don't get a partner who's a health freak. Because she/he will nag his/her way out of your unhealthy habits. :lol3:[/quote] To everyone who comes across this, take this advice to heart. And mind. Especially to my fellows whose lives are tied with vices :lol3:

Last edited by Tres (2013-07-10 09:32:22)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#340385;1373462877]Ahhhhh, so he needed to be leashed even if you weren't the type that leashes her boyfriend? :lol3:[/quote] Since he was my first boyfriend, I thought I was the jealous type!! :lol3::no2: But srsly, he's like the worst bf ever. I have no idea why I've fallen inlove with a douche. [hr][hr][hr] What's up with guys making a girl fall head over heels in love with them and then say they don't want any commitment. That's like saying he only wants the good stuff in a relationship and none of the bad stuff. :-_-:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=Tres;#340231;1373417822]This is so beautifully and poetically written[/quote] sorry man, I was half asleep when I posted this :lol3: [quote=aya;#340332;1373456108]I thought guys like that tho? gf relying on u?[/quote] guys like to feel needed/wanted but being needy is a different thing :yes: _________ never go with overly dramatic girls, I'm telling you they always use their "dramatic actress skills" to win the argument :-_-:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=rph;#340413;1373466459]never go with overly dramatic girls, I'm telling you they always use their "dramatic actress skills" to win the argument[/quote] Amen to this. :thumbsup: -- I hate it when girls are like "I want a boyfriend, who will love me, will never cheat and never leave me in times of good and blah blah churvalu" lol i mean there's no perfect relationship. Neither perfect boyfriend. But if EVER, that guy comes (lucky her) "I don't want you! You don't do anything good in our relationship!" then goes with her third party (who's addicted to drugs, loljk) or replaced with another guy who's way more "handsome" :facepalm:
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

[quote=bobcbar;#340177;1373408095]I always hated when girls would lead me on thinking I had a chance only to break my heart in the end[/quote] yeah right :yes2::yes2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=rph;#340413;1373466459]never go with overly dramatic girls, I'm telling you they always use their "dramatic actress skills" to win the argument[/quote] Girls with histrionic syndrome..:retard: Some guys are not appreciative of a girl's effort. :rolleyes:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Ermmm excuses...yeap thats it! :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

So many girls have a serious attitude problems...thinking they are so much better than others...NOT :evil:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ True. I struggle with that. I sometimes look down on people because I have this illusion that I'm the smartest kid in town. :um: But no, not with attitude, not with the overall package :lol3: guys who think they're all [i]that[/i], so they confront you and assume you like them when you clearly don't.
  • The Lounge 
  • » What Do You Hate About the Opposite Gender?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy