We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Bucket List

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Bucket List

[b][url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bucket%20list]Bucket List[/url][/b] A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket". [i]I need to remember to add skydiving to my bucket list.[/i] So what's on your Bucket List? :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Bucket List

I want to see the northern lights so bad. I want to go skydiving as well. And travel to Haïti and France.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

- pull on a prank in a bus (e.g [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOdShBzd4wE]Tie Your Shoe On Bus prank[/url]; or the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4oA0IDA9n0]piggy back prank[/url]) - vandal a whole wall of a mall - steal a pizza from a delivery guy ( [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1zkWnVYs0]x[/url] ) - have a house that has a secret door somewhere in it - reenact Jack Dawson's "I'm the king of the world" in a ship :lol3: - make a notebook full of poetry and proses I wrote and leave it in-between books in a book store.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I have a 3-paged bucketlist and it's still getting longer and haven't started any of it because it mostly consists of going to other countries. I think the number one was 'go to Africa and go elephant-seeing and sing on top of my voice "in the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonightttttttt!!!!' :DDDDDDDDDDD and the number 2 was 'Visit Japan with a friend and hug a sakura tree' the number three was 'get my mum's name inked on my skin'

Last edited by bubblegum (2013-07-15 00:11:06)

riz
» FTalkManiac

*witness a sand storm and sing "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" *push the emergency button in LRT/MRT *give Kris Aquino a bitch slap :lol3: *run and scream wildly in the middle of the night *do a charity work in Golden Acres
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

I have only one thing in my bucket list. - Before I die I want to jump off a building.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=riz;#341322;1373890643]push the emergency button in LRT/MRT[/quote] Everytime I looked on it, I want to push it also.. :lol2: These... - kiss Georgina Wilson on lips. - do a "facial" dunk on Lebron James. - do a "crossover" on Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh - drive a Formula One race car
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Hmm here's mine. - Get a tattoo on both of my wrists and on my back. Specifically tattoo of little black birds with the words "freedom" and "faith". - Swim on a lake at night naked. - Pickpocket from a candy store. I know it's wrong, but yeah. - Learn how to ride a motocycle. - Attend a hardcore rock concert and sing a screamo song perfectly. - Write a short poem on a paper placed on a bottle and throw it in the sea. Ehhh that's all I could think of. Haha, I know they're a little bit weird but yeah.... Haha.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=riz;#341322;1373890643]*run and scream wildly in the middle of the night[/quote] I wanna do this but not in my neighborhood :lol3: here's some more: [spoiler](x) dougie'd in the movie theather and two old men passed by :lol3: (x) took the children's slides so many times that we got caught by the lifeguard (x) took a bath with someone in the middle of the night at a camp (x) bought myself a rose, a bear and chocolates for valentines day (last year; LMAO IT WAS SO SAD) ( ) feed a bear ( ) kayaking (x) ice skating - hated it ( ) ride the Texas Giant rollercoaster (but they closed it since a lady fell and died while on the ride) ( ) ride a chopper ( ) cross the road wearing a batman costume and mask ( ) do a Just Dance music video of "the final countdown" with my bestfriend ( ) join the mob / get mobbed (x) pretend to be British for one day (last year at Disney World in Florida HAHAHHA)[/spoiler] edit; oh and i wanna pull a large scale ghost prank on my siblings. :lol3: i probably should start thinking abt how to do this while The Conjuring is still trending :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2013-07-26 02:59:35)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Hold a live snake for at least 10secs without fainting. Kiss a guy in the middle of a crowd. Eat a bowl of ginataang kalabasa (eww) Make out under the shade of a sakura tree.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

some adventurous ones like - bungee jumping - skydiving with friends haha - trek and see if i survive it on my own :lol3: - travel to an unfamiliar place alone - ride one of the most extreme of rides and - be able to sing in front of a crowd *im too shy goddamnit :lol2:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-18 06:16:27)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

•skinny dipping with the guy I love. :xixi: •camp out in a remote island •swim with the sharks •kiss a stranger in Paris And many more. :lol:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

- Be slim even for one day :lol2: - be on the top of a high building and yell "I'M SO HAPPY!!" preferably during sunset - watch sunset and sunrise of the same day - climb a mountain - try 4D in EK :lol2: - ride a carabao - learn how to play violin - jump atleast 100 jumps with jumping rope :penguin:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy