• The Lounge 
  • » Have You Ever Been in a Fist Fight?

Have You Ever Been in a Fist Fight?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Have You Ever Been in a Fist Fight?

If you're a girl, have you ever been in a cat fight (physical)? If yes, tell us how did it go and why you were in a fight with him/her? :lol2:

bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Have You Ever Been in a Fist Fight?

I have been in a number of fist fights, most of which weren't started by me. [i]Cons in being a guy is sometimes you're easily provoked[/i] :lol3: The last fist fight I've been in was back in February, I think. I was drinking with some friends and it was all going so well. Just a few exchange of stories about girls, games, the latest happenings in schools, the latest news about friends that disappear when they're broke. But that drinking session had two parties. Imagine two gangs meeting together to attempt a civil bonding, a temporary truce. That's how it felt like because a friend of mine from our gang (let's call him Guy 1) and one from the other gang (Guy 2) hold grudges against each other. It was about loyalty or something (we hold friendships and loyalties so dearly, you know) and they thought they could keep it together. But then in the middle of a joke from the other gang, Guy 1 just lunged at Guy 2 and punched him square on the face :lol3: The rest scattered like a disturbed group of ants and we circled around them while they exchanged punches. A guy tried to stop the brawl, but he was punched by Guy 2 so he joined in :lol3: the others were already drunk so some of them just started picking a fight on the opposing gang and then it was all a riot. I'm friends with Guy 1 so I had to pull him out of the riot he started. But before I even got a hold of his arm to stop him, someone kicked me on the ribs and I got punched on the face and I don't even remember who threw those. I just remember grabbing the nearest guy and hitting him right on the nose; then grabbing another guy and kicking him on the ribs before I dragged Guy 1 out of there :lol3: that is all.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#341154;1373799621]But before I even got a hold of his arm to stop him, someone kicked me on the ribs and I got punched on the face and I don't even remember who threw those. I just remember grabbing the nearest guy and hitting him right on the nose; then grabbing another guy and kicking him on the ribs before I dragged Guy 1 out of there :lol3: that is all.[/quote] Why does it seemed like you guys don't feel any pain whenever you fist fight? :lol3: Do you feel scared? xD
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#341200;1373844636]Why does it seemed like you guys don't feel any pain whenever you fist fight? :lol3: Do you feel scared? xD[/quote] Because you don't feel the pain [i]during[/i] the fist fight :lol3: or sometimes you do, but you're overcome with rage or adrenaline rush your brain is too busy to process that you should be in pain in that moment :lol3: I've gotta admit, I only feel scared when I'm about to have a brawl with someone twice my size :lol2: sometimes I get scared with fist fights because you never know what they have up their sleeves or up their waistbands. They could have a knife there or something. But when you're doing the deed, you're not afraid of anything. I have never seen a cat fight though. Have you ever been in a cat fight, @aya? :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#341204;1373846763]They could have a knife there or something. But when you're doing the deed, you're not afraid of anything.[/quote] Like a movie star I suppose. HAHAHAHA. [quote=Tres;#341204;1373846763]I have never seen a cat fight though. Have you ever been in a cat fight, @aya? :lol3:[/quote] Alwayssss. With my sister. :lol3: There was a time when my parents even considered separating us. Our personalities just doesn't match at all. *smh* We don't fight anymore...but that's because we're living in different places HAHAHA. People would even joke that we can only stay together for 24 hours. :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[i]What's "fist fight"?[/i] :um: :lol2: Last time I've been on a fist fight (one on one) was 4 years ago.. now my fist is a little bit rusty :lol2: I've been involve in many riots... But I'd prefer to go "one on one" than in group.. Fortunately, I graduated already in that scene.. I'm living already in a peaceful way. :lol:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-07-17 19:22:21)

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Yes, with my playmate. :lol3: We're finished playing that time and we had an argument. Because I don't want to hear her complaints I started walking to our house direction. I was shocked when she pulled my hair. I automatically pulled her hair too and she started to cry. :lol3: What a cry baby :no::lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

No, Cat fights are certainly sth I would never do... or can't do. But if there comes a point when I need to, i'd probably will. lol :fart:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes this black girl grabbed my hair, and it hurt so much. So I screamed and grabbed her hair too. Except her hair fell on the floor because it was a wig/weave (I don't know which one :lol2:). I mistakenly called her "Fat." I didn't know the word fat was a very offensive word. (I just moved to the US and at the time I barely spoke English, so I only used literal and straight-to-the-point words to say what I want to say). I mean, in the Philippines people just call each other fat and it's not rude, it's just true :( Anyways, she jumped at me and tackled me. Poor me. Hehe but she was the one the cop took :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#346114;1375885354]I mean, in the Philippines people just call each other fat and it's not rude, it's just true :( Anyways, she jumped at me and tackled me. Poor me. Hehe but she was the one the cop took :lol3:[/quote] CHAWWWW!!! :lol3: I think calling someone fat here in PH is also offensive! :lol3::lol3::lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#346318;1375938599]CHAWWWW!!! :lol3: I think calling someone fat here in PH is also offensive! :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] that's what i thought too when i was reading chaw's story. but chaw, that was an interesting cat fight haahahhaha did you get any bruises from it or something?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya and @tres Are you guys sure? Because my relatives and my friends in the PH called me fat so many times that it has already lost its meaning to me. lol but when I came here, I started to feel a bit emotional about it :lol2: LOL in the eyes of most filipinos, if you aint skinny as a twig, then youre still fat. Hahahaha And I did get a couple scratches here and there on the face. But no bruises hehe
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#346697;1376077070]LOL in the eyes of most filipinos, if you aint skinny as a twig, then youre still fat. Hahahaha[/quote] Not, not just PH. Any person who is easily influenced by the media thinks like that. Maybe family members calling you fat isn't offensive for you since you're close to them and and they don't mean it like an insult, maybe just making a comment or sth. But try getting called fat by someone who you aren't close to; I bet you'll cry. :lol:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#347617;1376298572]Maybe family members calling you fat isn't offensive for you since you're close to them and and they don't mean it like an insult, maybe just making a comment or sth.But try getting called fat by someone who you aren't close to; I bet you'll cry.[/quote] Very good statement and 100% correct :thumbsup: It's a fact anywhere in the world if someone you don't know calls you fat or fatty or chucky those are fighting words :turbopoke:
  • The Lounge 
  • » Have You Ever Been in a Fist Fight?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:54

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy