• Movies 
  • » Top 5 Movie Favorites

Top 5 Movie Favorites

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Top 5 Movie Favorites

Sorry for the title, the [b][i]Ever[/i][/b] is just for emphasis. :lol3: Anyway, as the title goes, just list your top 5 most favorite movies in your lifetime. It doesn't matter what genre, just list it all, rate it and maybe give a little explanation why you do. :D Feel free to delete if this thread's been duplicated or something. (:

Last edited by Pawws (2015-03-31 08:34:24)

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: Top 5 Movie Favorites

1. A walk to remember 2. Hachiko: A dog's tale 3. The vow 4. Despicable Me 1 and 2 5. Rules of engagement
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

1 up Because, it's just amazing *tears up* 2 tangled Because I love the art, the animation, the plot, the characters, and the lanterns and the songs. And Flynn Rider meow meow 3 despicable me 2 Just reallyyyy hilarious. And I love how they included father-daughter scenes from here and there. 4 White Chicks Because black people are so funny. :lol3: 5 The conjuring The only horror movie I'd ever like (besides the grudge because that one is just so darn scary i wont even dare to watch it again :lol3:). It sucks you into the story and the thrill right from the beginning. Plus there is actually a plot, not just ghosts tryna kill people one by one :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

1. The Avengers Because I love the superheroes from the Marvel comics :lol2: This movie wasn't disappointing and they tried to distribute the stories and the scenes between the members of the Avengers team. Captain America's my favourite Marvel superhero and I'm really happy they showed his leadership abilities and damnit the cooperation of the team was really remarkable. Oh and Loki was so badass. 2. 27 Dress Yeah I know it's a chick flick. But I really love it. A woman who's inlove with weddings and a man who's a complete love cynic fall in-love with each other. Who wouldn't like that? 3. X-Men: The Last Stand The rest of the X-Men movies (aside from First Class) concentrated on Wolverine. This movie focused on Jean Grey and the ending was so painful and I loved it :lol3: 4. Treasure Planet This has a father-son kind of relationship albeit not blood related and it was so touching. And the main character, Jim Hawkins is easy to relate to, especially those who have ambitions but are held back by lack of freedom and held insecure because of lack of paternal nurture. 5. The Perks of Being A Wallflower Just because.
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

1. Divergent 2. Problem Child 3. Scary Movie 1-5 4. Mrs. Winterbourne (Winterborn or wtv) 5. Coming Soon
  • Movies 
  • » Top 5 Movie Favorites

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy