List all the books/ebooks you own.

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

List all the books/ebooks you own.

Feel free to share here what's on your bookshelf or iBook, Kindle and Nook.

Last edited by kitsune11 (2013-08-01 22:41:45)

bianx[?], and mndrl[?] like this topic.

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: List all the books/ebooks you own.

ibook [spoiler]Delta of Venus - Anais Nin Every Day - David Levithan The Lover's Dictionary - David Levithan Edgar Allan Poe's Complete Poetical Works Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - David Levithan & Rachel Cohn Let It Snow[/spoiler] bookshelf [spoiler]Looking For Alaska - John Green An Abundance of Katherines - John Green Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green & David Levithan Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling Percy Jackson & The Olympians 1-5 - Rick Riordan Evermore - Alyson Noel Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater Artemis Fowl 1,2,3,6 - Eoin Colfer Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky Kapitan Sino - Bob Ong Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas - Bob Ong The Godfather - Mario Puzo Dear John - Nicholas Sparks ....damn im lazy to list them all in here.[/spoiler]
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

Bookshelf: All of these are Philippine Lit ALL Bob Ong's books ALL Eros Atalia's books ALL Ricky Lee's books 3 Trese books Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo by Ramon Bautista 2 KikoMachine Komix Morning Rush iBooks: Too many to mention lol
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Actually I don't own the books I'm reading. It's my sister's. But since I'm reading those books, I want to share it here. Bookshelf: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare 50 Shades of Grey Fallen Series by Lauren Kate The Hunger Games Trilogy Hush Hush Series Twilight Saga Fallen Series by Tomas (I forgot the Surname/exact name) Bob Ong's Book PHR pocketbooks (we have like, 400+ pocketbooks) and some other individual books I forgot the titles iBook: I think she owned one trilogy. Halo Trilogy

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

On my bookshelf: Sweet Valley High book collection (i seriously have tons of this) *Francine Pascal The Daughters of the Moon books 1&2 *Ewing Dark Heart Forever books 1&2 *Lee Monroe Stainless Longanisa and Mga Kaibigan Ni Mama Susan (my favorite!) *Bob Ong Road Less Traveled *Scott M. Peck Jinx, Avalon High, The Mediator, Princess Diaries and more books by *Meg Cabot Complete book series of Twilight *Stephenie Meyer Some Pretty Little Liars and a few of Vampire Diaries. :) I have bought many books from book sales and fares but its in the other room, these are the only ones I remember. :lol::)
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins I Am Number Four and Power of Six by Pittacus Lore The Last Song, The Guardian, The Rescue, Lucky One and A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom Delirium by Lauren Oliver, A Man Named Dave and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green which I've never found time to read Two Bob Ong books and Para kay B which I never finished reading. Just lost interest D: The Morning Rush books Famous Five books by Enid Blyton. Books I read as a child lol still interesting anyway ...and many other books I read as a child :lol2: I've read other books too but I just borrowed them from the library so yeah, not listing them anymore @Pawws I read Sweet Valley High too! :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahahahahahah omg :lol3: Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield helloooo :xixi: I love SVH :drool2: sorry, ot. :lol2:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

On my bookshelf: [i]I collect paperback books[/i] [b][i]Young Adult Series[/i][/b] I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore The Power Of Six - Pittacus Lore The Rise Of Nine - Pittacus Lore The Lost Files - Pittacus Lore The Mortal Instrument: City Of Bones - Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instrument: City Of Glasses - Cassandra Clare Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick Cresendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick Halo - Alexandra Adornetto [b][i]Chick-lit/Dystopia Series:[/i][/b] Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins Mockingjay - Suzane Collins The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han We Will Always Have Summer - Jenny Han The Selection - Kiera Cass The Elite - Kiera Cass Matched - Ally Condie Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles Thoughtless - S.C. Stephens [b][i]Stand Alone[/i][/b] The Fault In Our Stars - John Green Paper Towns - John Green The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower - Stephen Chbosky Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold Red Riding Hood - Sarah Blakley-Cartwright Beastly - Alex Finn Just Listen - Sarah Dessen Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) - Sarah Mlynowski Sometimes It Happens - Lauren Barnholdt Easy - Tammara Webber [b][i]Local Books:[/i][/b] ABNKKBSNPLAko?! - Bob Ong Kapitan Sino - Bob Ong Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin - Bob Ong Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo? - Ramon Bautista The Morning Rush Top 10 - Chico and Delamar iBooks [spoiler]Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen DUFF by Kody Keplinger The Siren by Kiera Cass Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion Diary Of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney Dear John by Nicholas Sparks The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Wake by Lisa McMann The Host by Stephenie Meyer Reached by Ally Condie Crossed by Ally Condie Every Day by David Levithan Guinness Of World Records 2013 Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom Vain by Amelie Fisher The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks Divergent by Veronica Roth Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar The Prince by Kiera Cass The Seach For Sam (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #4) by Pittacus Lore The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire[/spoiler]
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

eBook: Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series The Heroes of Olympus Series

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Books I own: bakit baligtad magbasa ng libro ang mga Pilipino? purpose driven life oxford dictionary :lol2:

Last edited by bianx (2014-04-03 01:48:24)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[b]On the bookshelf[/b] ☞ Gossip Girl Series by Cecily Von Ziegesar ☞ Archie Comics (?) Digest and Double Digest ☞ Archie Comics 500 pages Book 1 ☞ Archie Comics 500 pages Book 2 ☞ W.I.T.C.H [sup]sorry but I consider comic books as legit books :lol3:[/sup] [b]EBOOKS[/b] ★ Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins ★ A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) Series by George R.R. Martin
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Bookshelf: The Last Olympian by: Rick Riordan Private Scandals by: Nora Roberts [i]Owned[/i] Ebooks Gossip Girl Series by Cecily Von Ziegesar Perfect Chemistry Series by: Simone Elkeles Pretty Little Liars by: Sara Shepard Percy Jackson series by: Rick Riordan Play by Play series by: Jaci Burton The Goddess Test series by: Aimee Carter Gabriel's Inferno/Gabriel's Rapture by: Reynard, Sylvain Broken by: Megan Hart Ready or Not (All-American Girl, #2) by: Meg Cabot Fifty Shade of Grey series by: E.L James Vampire Academy series by: Richelle Mead Vampire Kisses series by: Ellen Schreiber Memories of A Geisha by: Golden Arthur Battle Royale by: Takami Koushin Currently owned ebooks Iroy Fey series by: Julie Kagawa Rock Chick series/Dream Man series/Colorado Mountain series by: Kristen Ashley BDB series by: J.R Ward Wallflowers series/Hathaway series by: Lisa Kleypas Drake Chronicles series by: Alyxandria Harvey Gallagher Girls series/Heist Society series by: Ally Carter MOTS series by: Cherise Sinclair Yun Zhong Ge/Da Mo Yao (Translated ver.) by: Tong Hua Sadist Lover Trilogy (Wattpad Ver) by: Aril Daine Born Confused by: Hidier, Tanuja Desai Bridgerton series by: Julia Quinn isn't it obvious that im more in ebook version? :turbopoke:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[b]Bookshelf:[/b] A Turn of the Blade - Veronica Sweeney 7 habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey The Casual Vacancy - J.K. Rowling The Pilgrimage - Paulo Coelho The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom Hamlet - William Shakespeare All Sir Eros Atalia's Books [b]Ebook:[/b] PLL Books 00 - 12 The Fault in our Stars - John Green Divergent Trilogy (1-3) Alice's Adventure in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll White Fang - Jack London A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens Dracular - Bram Stoker Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte The Art of War - Sun Tzu The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - Jules Verne
mauxxvii
 Mau
mauxxvii's display avatar
» FTalker
Kismet happens.
VIP
AE
2015-01-17

Mine. :D:d [spoiler][img]https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10563043_675349355877860_4908151280016191599_n.jpg?oh=0aba8f1c44b2b50e4c5b9080db6bcf24&oe=5436DC55[/img][/spoiler]
  • Literature 
  • » List all the books/ebooks you own.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:18

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy