South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Bullying

School staff are painfully aware that bullying is by far the biggest violence problem on many school campuses in many countries. Bullying is repeated harassment, abuse, oppression, or intimidation of another individual physically or psychologically. It can take the form of teasing, threatening, taunting, rejecting (socially isolating someone), hitting, stealing, and so forth. A bully is someone who engages in such acts fairly often. Bullies often claim they were provoked and appear to lack empathy for their victims. Best estimates are that approximately 15% of students either bully or are bullied regularly. In your own life, did you experience this kind of act?
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: Bullying

Yes, I was being bullied when I was in grade school. You know that feeling when you don't want to go to school because you're afraid that someone will make fun of you? And you can't sleep well because they haunts you in your dreams? It's a very traumatic experienced. :no2:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

I was bullied too when I was in grade school days. I tend not to attend classes because of shame and low self-esteem.
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

I never experienced being bullied cause I stayed in the same school from Kinder to Highschool. Most bully victims are the new students[i] (I think).[/i] So yea, thank God for that.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

i have been a bully back in high school, although i'm not really proud of it.. i know bullying is bullying but we had targets. we didn't wanna bully the ones whose self-esteem seemed to be low (the girls who have insecurities with their weight; or the ones who are loners and neglected). we only went after the cocky ones, the know-it-all's, and the type of guys who only have guts when they're with friends.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Waz bullied durin Grade School dayz! Coz Im a fat ass! :lol3:
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

no ones attempt to bullied me..:mg: haha
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

when I was still in grade school =(. Its kinda a sad one coz im too good before and I just let those two boys bullied me. The funny part is that when I went to college it seemed that everything changed.. Lol i became mean and im the one who bullied them =D=D=D
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=JaChriz;#347301;1376230116]when I was still in grade school =(. Its kinda a sad one coz im too good before and I just let those two boys bullied me. The funny part is that when I went to college it seemed that everything changed.. Lol i became mean and im the one who bullied them =D=D=D[/quote] looks like you have earned a lot. Good for you.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Yez it all because im fat...thatz why they make fun of meh...durin primary school...:cry:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-04-28 09:03:17)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I got bullied by the mean girls of our class in 2nd year College, second sem. -_____- We were together the whole first semester too and they were cool with me and I was cool with them. But then the apple of their eyes (read: crush) was always talking to me and asking me to accompany him to go with him to places and stuff. They got jealous and bullied me (along with the weak willed, the 'fatties', the 'uglies', the quiet ones and etc.) Our room was practically torn in half. It was like the losers vs the cool kids. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [b]Major chaos.[/b] One of the bullied kids called for frat back up (her sister was in law school) lolllololol and the onee-san and her frat bros harassed the cool kids. They were so scared they did not want to go home alone anymore. :xixi::xixi:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I have always been bullied growing up because my eyes were big. My stupid classmates would call me 'owl' because I looked like one [i]daw[/i] and because my name rhymes with owl. Paula... P-owl-a. :facepalm: [spoiler]The worst one was when I was in 4th year in HS. I forgot how it all started but me and this girl named April fought and argued about something. She was very 'ambisyosa', drama queen, over-reactor, a social-climber, and I was the silent type... and she had more friends since she's born from Butuan and I was just a transferee from Manila. It was a combination of cyber bullying, social shaming and worse, outing you in public. She would post mean stuff in FB and people would comment saying, "Sino ba yang babaeng yan! Sunugin na yan!", or "Omeged babe, who's that bitch!?", or "Bitch!" :lol3: And I would just be at home laughing, I didnt even say such thing but I just let her be because I knew how karma works. She would write stuff about me on the board and then avoid me at school and made me feel so 'kadiri' and so 'out of place'... she would grab my friends and always made sure I was alone. :no2: If there were a hierarchy of the worst enemies, she'll be on the second spot. :lol3: Shit got so bad when she started talking about my parents. I was on the brink of losing my temper and was just a pinch away from breaking down. Everyone was so concerned, even the teachers called us and our parents because I couldn't take it anymore, I was so close in ruining her entire face literally... like I was already having crazy thoughts. Imagine being bullied everyday for 7 months, I was surprised my patience got me that long and my good side stayed with me. She's the worst person I've ever met, she even made me want to quit school and just transfer back to Manila... but I couldn't because it was too late. Graduation was up soon. I thought, konting tiis nalang and I'll finally be done with this hell hole. :um: On the last day of our CAT, she apologized for "ruining my life", it wasn't even sincere. :lol2: I was still considering the idea of forgiving her despite everything because I knew I was a very good person and she might just have a problem but I realized I couldn't, because I still haven't fully did until now. Some things just take forever to forget. :lol: I'm a beautiful and forgiving person and she's not. Bahala na sa kanya si God. :xixi:[/spoiler]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

The only bullying experience I got was from the nasty girls in my school who spread rumours about me :lol2: That was in the Philippines. But here, nope. No bullying. I'm my own boss :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy