• » The Chick Flick Compilation

The Chick Flick Compilation

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Re: The Chick Flick Compilation

After watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, I kept on downloading chick flick movies from this list. Never thought I'd enjoy them so much :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Yeaaaaaah im so glad you do, mandrelle :lol3: Personally, I recommend [b]Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)[/b]. Oh wait, was that on the list? o__o lol Anyway the movie's so funneh, plus omg Im sure you'll be drooling once you see Ryan's perfect body. Hahahahaha
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

yeah 'cause i usually watch x-men/MI kind of movies :lol3: i've watched that before but i'm not exactly attracted to ryan gosling :B he's got nice body though. no doubt about that :lol3: [spoiler]this looks awful :lol3: abs are not even attractive anymore [img]http://www.allstarworkouts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ryan-gosling-workout-abs.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

yea i watch X-men tooooo, im a super fan of that movie. bwahahahahahah :lol3: gah i cried when professor x died. -____- awr shit that's too bad -_____- i was really drooling over him in that movie ahahaha :xixi: anyway what the f is that poster?! i agree, it looks so awful. :( his skin tone doesnt match his face huhu =(
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

^ whoever owns that body is not attractive :lol3: ryan's head was forced into that body hahahaha edit: wait is that gosling or chris evans? o__o to stay on topic, i like freaky friday. it was so funny :lol2:

Last edited by mndrl (2013-09-04 11:02:37)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^that's goslinghnnngggg. :lol3: sorry, ot. :)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Ok let's look at your list :lol2: um ok. Lol I really need to watch 500 days of summer. I saw the first half of it and I stopped at the scene where both of them were yelling "Penis!" at the park. Is it actually a good movie? D; It kinda started slow for me. Hahahaha
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Personally, at first I was really deeply excited about the movie bc the title looked really intriguing but as it goes, well... idk. It wasn't that great after all. D: I was kind of disappointed, really. :poke: But there were some funneh moments, like that scene you mentioned but the rest... well i'm not sure. :d [i]Nakakainis lang yung movie.[/i] Hahaha! Sorrrry :um:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#363384;1379143431][i]Nakakainis lang yung movie.[/i] Hahaha! Sorrrry :um:[/quote] But whyyyyyyy??? :lol2: [i]nakakainis as a whole ba or dahil sa ending?[/i] Personally, i liked it :lol2: i liked 500 days of summer. maybe that's just because i'm a sucker for endings like this movie's ending. And as a guy, I could empathize with Tom and the sad days were just, I don't know, [i]deliciously[/i] painful. :lol2: and the quotes from this movie are really moving. [quote]Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.[/quote] [size=1]Tom was a selfish bastard though. [i]You can't have everything, man, sit down.[/i][/size]
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Wow, good movies!
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Ohhh nakakainis kasi it's not the typical happy ending? :o (spoiler kayo HAHAH) I don't know. I like it when there's actually meat in the story so I'll watch the other half and see if I end up liking it or not. Thanks yall! Omg I just watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. :love: I love the mid-20th-century conservativeness in their kiss, but man the movie isn't even about the kiss. :redface:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Aiashine;#363517;1379159301]Wow, good movies![/quote] Thanks girl! :) [u][b]Major Spoiler:[/b] Don't open, unless you've seen the movie.[/u] :lol3: [spoiler][quote=Tres;#363514;1379157750]But whyyyyyyy??? :lol2: nakakainis as a whole ba or dahil sa ending?[/quote] It's not the ending and I was already expecting [i]na di talaga sila magkakatuluyan dun[/i], my friend spoiled it to me already before I even watched it, heck. :lol3: I guess it's safe to say na yes, maganda nga yung plot and everything, and I know it isn't supposed to be a [i]romance-y, lovey-dovey[/i] kind of movie, and I feel for Tom so much. I guess sobrang nainis lang ako sa character ni Summerrrrrrr, ugh. :lol2: She's so unpredictable! [quote=Tres;#363514;1379157750]Tom was a selfish bastard though. You can't have everything, man, sit down.[/quote] What? You think Tom is the selfish one? :lol3: Heck, Summer's practically the one giving him all the reason to be selfish, well at least that's what I thought. :d[/spoiler]

Last edited by Pawws (2013-09-17 03:34:22)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler][quote=Pawws;#363582;1379190828]It's not the ending and I was already expecting na di talaga sila magkakatuluyan dun, my friend spoiled it to me already before I even watched it, heck. :lol3:[/quote] Naspoil na talaga naten yung ending :lol3:[/spoiler] [quote]I guess sobrang nainis lang ako sa character ni Summerrrrrrr, ugh. :lol2: She's so unpredictable![/quote] [i]okay nagets ko na ba ka nainis hahahaha[/i] [quote=Pawws;#363582;1379190828]What? You think Tom is the selfish one? :lol3: Heck, Summer's practically the one giving him all the reason to be selfish, well at least that's what I thought. :d[/quote] [u]Don't open. More spoilers.[/u] [spoiler]Yeah I honestly think he's the selfish one. At least in my opinion :lol2: It was Summer who said she didn't believe in love, right? But Tom still went for her. I think it was selfish of him to not have respected Summer's warnings. His whole world started to revolve around Summer, because he's so caught up with the idea that he's in-love with her and she [b]might[/b] be in-love with him too. He didn't think about what she might feel about their growing relationship. Parang, as long as he's happy, he doesn't care if Summer's defying her own views. Tom doesn't care about anything else in the world, just Summer. And I think that's unhealthy. And selfish. :lol3: you got me? I like his development days after Summer dumped him though. He grew up and was applying for a new job, which is a life-improvement because I see that as a mature responsibility. Tapos bonus nalang yung when he met Autumn :lol3:[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I'll have to agree with @Pawws Summer's a bitch. I hope she dies a horrible fictional death.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^ Thank you. :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] @Tres [spoiler][quote=Tres;#363628;1379219766]Naspoil na talaga naten yung ending :lol3:[/quote] Dude, sorry! Hahaha! :lol3: I-spoiler ko nalang yung mga posts ko sa taas. :xixi:[/spoiler] [spoiler][quote=Tres;#363628;1379219766]Parang, as long as he's happy, he doesn't care if Summer's defying her own views. Tom doesn't care about anything else in the world, just Summer. And I think that's unhealthy. And selfish. :lol3: you got me?[/quote] Summer's defying whaaaaaaat?! Kung may pino-point out talaga siya kay Tom, edi sana di na siya nakipag-halikan at nagpaasa. :lol3: Excuse the word. Nyehehe :xixi: Summer was so selfish with her feelings, kaya si Tom nag-eexpect tuloy ng something out of their surreal situation. I feel for Tom, especially nung sobrang broken niya bc of that stupid girl. Tsk, tsk. :lol2: Weird, you're a guy, and you feel for Summer. Tapos kaming babae, kay Tom. It should've been the other way around. Hehehe! :lol:[/spoiler]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#363876;1379347910]I hope she dies a horrible fictional death.[/quote] :lol3: I think she's already suffering under something worse than fictional death: viewer-hate HAHAHAHAHA @Pawws [u](Contains spoilers. Hehehehe)[/u] [spoiler]Ano kasiiii :lol3: isipin mo nalang kung gano ka-importante yung cynical views ni Summer about love. She's always been a cynic in love. When she got together with Tom, maybe she liked him for a short period of time. But how I saw Tom's side of the relationship was something like, "[i]Summer, gusto kita. Ikaw ang buhay ko. Wala na meaning buhay ko pag iniwan mo ko.[/i]" (hahaha that was lame im sorry :lol3:) I just thought that was selfish of him. Summer did wrong too, stringing him along with her when she didn't intend to let it last in the first place. And Tom's heartbroken, it's okay to hurt. But it just seemed like he obsessed over it. Did you get me? :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#363924;1379403154]Weird, you're a guy, and you feel for Summer. Tapos kaming babae, kay Tom. It should've been the other way around. Hehehe! :lol:[/quote] I knooooow! Hahahaha maybe 'cause girls liked the idea that guys actually care after a breakup -and Tom showed it? Because that doesn't happen too often, right? Most of the time, the guys treat breakup as some sort of their freedom or something.[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@Tres No, no, not enough. She must dieeee. :thumbsup: Remember when Tom was asking her about their relationship and Summer was like "Who cares? I'm happy. Aren't you happy?" And Tom was smiling like a clown. Fvkken broke my heart when Tom was telling her the same line and she was like ho-hum. :fork:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Add: [b]Before Sunrise. [/b] This movie is epic.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=des;#364486;1379725538]Add: Before Sunrise. This movie is epic.[/quote] I'll watch this one.. :)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^lol :lol3:
  • Movies 
  • » The Chick Flick Compilation

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 8 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy