We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Who is your favorite TV villain?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Who is your favorite TV villain?

who's your favorite tv villain and what characteristic does it have to make you like em? share it here!

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-19 06:00:32)

Tres[?] likes this topic.

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Who is your favorite TV villain?

I have more than one favourite villains, because yeah let's all admit it. The villains have the most interesting attitudes :lol2: sometimes the protagonists are getting boring because they're too nice. It's rare to see protagonists nowadays who are goodhearted, but still very interesting and have really striking personalities. [edit: oh you said TV Series i forgot :lol3: #1: Loki Laufeyson #2: Joker] #3: [b]Regina Mills[/b] from Once Upon A Time. Because she is badass. And intimidatingly sassy. She has a very painful past, so imagine her hate towards everyone who isn't on her side, especially Snow White. She will destroy all of you and flip her hair then saunter away flawlessly. #4: [b]Kol Mikaelson[/b] from The Vampire Diaries. He is aggressive, violent, and the only one among the Originals who stood up to their terrifying title. The Originals are supposed to be scary, feared. And Kol Mikaelson put justice to it. Rest in peace, Kol. #5: [b]Klaus Mikaelson[/b] from the Vampire Diaires. He has a lot of issues :lol2: but he is also the misunderstood son, his father hated him and he never truly belonged to his family. Even if Elijah and Rebekah are always there for him. He's alone and you'd see why he was so obsessed over turning werewolves into hybrids. My one true pairing will always be Stefan and Caroline. But if TVD had a better writer, and wrote Klaus in a less abusive character towards Caroline, then they're my endgame.

Last edited by Tres (2013-08-07 20:39:52)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Joffrey Lannister from game of Thrones The more I watch Game of Thrones, the more my hatred of him grew. There are times when I wish I could warp into GoT so that I could slap him as many times as I could. :lol2:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Klaus Mikaelson from TVD and Sylar from Heroes. The creepiest villains for me until Klaus liked Caroline. Sylar is just creepy.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Gosh, everybody loves Klaus. :lol2: Anyway, @t. One of my favorite villains is [b]Elijah Mikaelson[/b] (The Vampire Diaries) God, I love him. He's a man of his words. :) I'd love to explain further but it might spoil everything. You have to watch to understand why. :lol3:
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

[quote=Tres;#346254;1375921977]Regina Mills[/quote] [b]This[/b] . I wish there are more villain like Regina .Her character is so realistic . Come on there are no people who are pure evil , and don't have a single good or soft side =D , But I think she is more antihero in season 2 ;] [spoiler]her mother though , I can't wait see her lose :turbopoke: i hate her so much[/spoiler]
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Sylar [i](Heroes)[/i]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

It's the very sly Rumplestiltskin at the moment from OUAT. He looks sooo old (and he must be) but I don't even flinch whenever he's lovey dovey with Belle. I love his nasty humor and his bad, scheming personality... My favorite combo in a villain. :>>
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Evil Queen / Regina Mills - I like her evilness from the start of the series and her reasons of being evil. She eventually became good though, but I think she'll be evil again (??) because of what Emma did in yesterday's season finale. Whenever her happiness is being taken away from her, she destroys the person responsible for it. She's evil and good at the same time. I like her, I really like herrrr. Rumplestiltskin / Mr. Gold - He's smart and funny, but suuuuppppppeeeeerrrrr [i]mapanlinlang[/i]. He's also manipulative. But yeah, I like him. But I like Regina more.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:15

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy