Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Pork Barrel Scam (Update from Anonymous Guy)

fioname
 The Oger
fioname's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
#emAhbitchyLikegoddess
Cebu
2018-04-16

Pork Barrel Scam (Update from Anonymous Guy)

Have you heard about this certain [b]Anonymous guy (commenter in a blog)[/b] just like a "whistleblowers" who seems to know everything? I just wanted to share this gossip, for us Filipinos, to be aware on where our taxes go, specially to those people out there who pays monthly tax. I will not take some time to explain this, just read and help me share this so we can help our country (Philippines) in our own little ways. See this blog below: [i] Quote " Anonymous Says: No, i will never talk to philippine media. local media is rubbish. we can ask noli de castro about that. and i am very sure that he too will say, “i havent heard janet napoles or met her before…” Of course, why would he tell the world that he knows janet after he earned hundrer millions of pesos through her company? We can also ask noli who lives in his villa in tagaytay highlands. Oh, i forgot, i think it’s one of his mistresses. "[/i] [url=http://dulzspeaks.blogspot.com/2013/08/anonymous-speaks-pork-barrel-scam.html]ANONYMOUS SPEAKS: Pork Barrel Scam (Updated)[/url]

aya[?] likes this topic.

Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Re: Pork Barrel Scam (Update from Anonymous Guy)

like my ethics professor said: Corruption is a Norm here in the Philippines. :)
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

What's new? :lol2: Anyway, thanks for the info.. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I read everything and I lol'd at the comments [quote=Anon]too long to read :))[/quote] [quote=Anon]If you dont want to read, you can download the audio file at www.idontwanttoreadcozimastupidfuck.com.[/quote] I have to thank you ts for sharing this link. It blew my mind. I know of course that corruption here in PH is nothing new but I didn't know we were [i]that fucked[/i]. [quote]Currently, the philippine senate and congress is already drafting the budget for 2014 and it’s roughly Php2.3trillion. Yes, that is our country budget and that is made up of all the taxes that everyone paid.[/quote] [b]Goodness. [i]Php2.3 trillion[/i] annually.[/b] and 98% of our taxes goes to these politician's pockets and just for what? To feed their lavish lifestlyes. and [quote]2% goes back to us by means of “waiting shed projects” “basketball courts” “elementary schools” “aspalto sa kalsada” “poso tubig” “fertilizer” “overpass” “footbridge” etc etc etc.[/quote] GOSHHHH. Let's just cash out our share. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2013-09-04 10:02:35)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
đź’š Life đź’š

Have read until the middle of the first page (mobile) of the blog. And WTF?! Now that I have read one comment of Anon, I just realize that s/he is right about in politics. Since Marcos time until today the goverment is ruled by the same clans because of this PDAF and it is one of the reasons why we, regular Filipinos, are still poor it is because the taxes came from us are going to governments' pockets. [quote=Anonymous]24 Senators with 6-year terms maximum of 12-years 288 Members of Congress with 3-year terms maximum of 9-years 1 Senator x Php200M x 6yrs = Php1.2Billion per Senator for his full 6-year term. 1 Congressman x Php 70M x 3yrs = Php210M per Senator for his full 3-year term Because all senators and congressmen are very patriotic and want to serve our country to their maxed out terms, let us do the math again: Php1.2B x 2 = Php2.4B in 12-years pork barrel per senator Php210M x 3 = Php630M in 9-years pork barrel per congressman[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ielle;#360281;1378297039][quote=Anonymous]24 Senators with 6-year terms maximum of 12-years 288 Members of Congress with 3-year terms maximum of 9-years 1 Senator x Php200M x 6yrs = Php1.2Billion per Senator for his full 6-year term. 1 Congressman x Php 70M x 3yrs = Php210M per Senator for his full 3-year term Because all senators and congressmen are [b]very patriotic and want to serve our country to their maxed out terms[/b], let us do the math again: Php1.2B x 2 = Php2.4B in 12-years pork barrel per senator Php210M x 3 = Php630M in 9-years pork barrel per congressman[/quote] [/quote] I also read this! Did you feel the sarcasm on that line? Hahahahaha. [i]Tangina[/i] them. You should read everything!! Apparently, the only way daw our country can be saved from this madness is to kill all the corrupt Senators, all their relatives and all their kin. Like, burn them to ashes hhahahaha. It's 15m (people living in Metro Manila) against 9k people (the alligators and their spawns) :lol3: Then hire a foreign consultant. I also got paranoid when anon said that bombings may possibly occur in the near future so the filipinos will forget about Napoles. :paranoid:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
đź’š Life đź’š

[quote=aya;#360347;1378304072]I also read this! Did you feel the sarcasm on that line? Hahahahaha. [i]Tangina[/i] them. You should read everything!! Apparently, the only way daw our country can be saved from this madness is to kill all the corrupt Senators, all their relatives and all their kin. Like, burn them to ashes hhahahaha. It's 15m (people living in Metro Manila) against 9k people (the alligators and their spawns) :lol3: Then hire a foreign consultant. [b]I also got paranoid when anon said that bombings may possibly occur in the near future so the filipinos will forget about Napoles.[/b] :paranoid:[/quote] Yeah I felt it. HAHAHA. And I really agree about killing all the corrupt politicians and their staffs all over the Philippines. :evil: I will continue reading tomorrow. :lol2: About the bolded part, it is very alarming [i]kasi kung sino pa ang pinagkatiwalaan mong sila pa pala ang magpapahamak sayo. [/i] :mad:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy