• Movies 
  • » What's your say about Movie Piracy?

What's your say about Movie Piracy?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

What's your say about Movie Piracy?

Are you okay or against movie piracy? Guide questions are optional. [b]Guide Questions:[/b] [table] [tr][td][b]1.[/b] Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/tr][/td] [tr][td][b]2.[/b] Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/tr][/td] [tr][td][b]3. [/b]Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a [i]crime[/i]?[/tr][/td] [/table]

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-03 07:15:05)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: What's your say about Movie Piracy?

1) Not really. Because I myself don't want to spend 8 bucks on a movie that I don't REALLY REALLY want to see in the theaters. The only reason I'd be against piracy is because of the really crappy quality of the movie. If it's all jacked up, then I'm not watching it. I'd rather go to the theater or wait 'til they release $1 rental DVDs. 2) I don't. 3) A conspiracy? Or do you mean 'piracy'? o: IMHO, Downloading movies you didn't pay for is piracy. But there are plans like what Netflix has. We pay a few bucks to see TV series and movies online. But we don't download them and they're legit, original copies. But if Netflix doesn't have the movie I want to see, I go to Movie2K and hope to God they have a good pirated copy of that particular movie. Unfortunately the German government shut down the site due to copyright issues. :( Poo.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^Yes, i meant [b][i]piracy[/b][/i]. :facepalm: Oh and crime, I forgot to add the crime part. :lol2::)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes it's a crime. :lol3: Governments shut down sites that contain illegal copies of movies. And I [i]heard[/i] the founder of MegaVideo was sent to jail? Correct me if I'm wrong. D:
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

1) Not really against it ,because it can't be helped .The DVD(s) are expensive so they pirate it ( I can understand this case) . But I know holding original copies is different 2) Yes , Only less 1$ I could watch movies and listen any cd .But I still buys cd(s) or books but [i]no[/i] for dvd 3) A crime is yes but :no2::-_-: You know most of good [i]movies/series [/i] are not licensed in my country :drool:
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]1. Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/quote] No, not really. Everyone can't afford to go to the movies, ye know. [quote]2. Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/quote] No I don't. lol. I just download stuff. [quote]3. Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a crime?[/quote] Nope. Sharing isn't a crime. Sharing is caring my friends. Lol.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]1. Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/quote] I'm not, and I don't think I ever will. It's a crime that can't be stopped. Damn it can't even be controlled anymore. And I benefit from it too. I won't have to go to the movie store to rent or buy a CD or a DVD. Download's just a few clicks away. [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]2. Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/quote] Nahh. I'm a bit of an obsessive-compulsive when it comes to quality of a film. I don't like camrips and pixelated movie copies. I'd rather just wait for a BluRay download. [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]3. Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a crime?[/quote] Nope. And the torrent uploaders don't get money from sharing. They just.. share. :lol3: [url=http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf]Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free[/url] [spoiler][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxzycyrds01qhik7zo1_1280.gif[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lym0xwCKxZ1roy379o5_r3_400.gif[/img]

Last edited by Tres (2013-08-16 02:33:36)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I'm against pirated DVD/CD's.. just because it's annoying for me to see sidewalk vendors out there.. they cause garbage on the streets :lol: I'm downloading movies from the internet and I know it's kind of piracy.. :B :lol: But I'm not downloading or buying pirated DVD of Filipino movies, only foreign movies.. so I guess my conscience is clean :B

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-08-16 05:04:50)

Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

[b]1. Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/b] No, because I'm into it. [b]2. Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/b] Nope, I simply wait for a decent copy on the internet and immediately download the file (saves cash which I would be spending on food) [b]3. Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a crime?[/b] Yes, it is illegal so I'm a criminal myself :swt:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]1. Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/quote] No. I benefit from it so I'm not against it :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]2. Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/quote] I don't. But my sister bought once because I told her the movie is not going to be worth our 180 pesos. Turns out I'm right. But I'm actually thinking about buying the rest of the season of Supernatural. Too many seasons and internet is such a turtle :-_-: I've checked the seller's copy and it's of good quality with subs. [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]3. Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a crime?[/quote] Nope, not really. We're only practical citizens :lol3::lol3:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]1. Are you against movie piracy? If so, then why?[/quote] No, cause I benefit from it, as what most of the people above me say. Haha. Aside from saving money, it's much more comfortable watching movies at home than in the movie house/cinema or whatever. [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]2. Do you buy pirated CDs or DVDs?[/quote] I don't. Hehe :thumbsup: I used to watch some movies on movie2k buuuuut it shut down so yeah.. [quote=Pawws;#347340;1376235053]3. Do you consider downloading movies online a piracy and a crime?[/quote] Yes.. :lol3: So technically, I'm a criminal :ninjastar:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I'm not against piracy. And I do buy pirated films. Lol. I'm a pirate :3
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Tahnks for the piracy

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
  • Movies 
  • » What's your say about Movie Piracy?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:59

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]