We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Any childhood injuries?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Any childhood injuries?

any injuries from accidents? share it to us.

Last edited by Pawws (2015-03-31 19:15:48)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Any childhood injuries?

I was 7. My brother was 3. I invited him to play swords (with wooden sticks) with me outside. :lol3: I was getting into it because he was already losing. I turned around for a second to get a new stick, but as soon as I turned to face him, he was already standing 2 meters away from me with a rock in his hand. He threw the rock at me and it hit my forehead :lol3: I fell and felt nauseous. My lola ran to me, wiped the blood with the newly-washed panties that were on the [i]sampayan[/i]. :lol3: LOL I told this story to my baby sister so many times and she still thinks the best part is the fact that my lola's panties were on my face for two hours :lol3: I began to hate my brother for it but I don't hold anything against him about it anymore. It left a scar on my forehead but I can barely see it. :xixi:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Um, growing up, I actually had tons of accidents happening to me. :d And I had lots of friends whom I can play with [i]piko, bang-sak, bente-uno, patintero, etc.[/i] all day outside. I'm pretty much of a really active kid back in the days. :lol3: I dunno what happened to me now. :xixi: Anyway, the first real accident that really traumatized me happened back in QC. I was playing [i]tag[/i] or [i]habul-habulan[/i] with my friend and her two sisters when I absent-mindedly rested my right middle finger in the middle of that open space between the gate and the one supporting it. The gate was widely opened that time, [i](gah, my stomach always feel weird whenever I talk about this.)[/i] when suddenly, my friend's little sister deliberately pushed close that big red stupid gate. My finger was really jammed. :faint: I was rushed into a clinic immediately, and eventually the doctor decided to remove and cut that upper part of my middle finger. :O_o: The treatment lasted for three months, and I always had a gauze wrapped around my finger the entire time. I also had to wear that arm-support thing to prevent me from bumping my finger. I hated it! :no2: I was like being punished early for ever raising my middle finger in the future. :no: [spoiler]Good thing there was a small piece of nail left in my finger so eventually, it growed back. But my right middle finger was never the same again. :lol3: It's almost as the same size as my ring finger. [i]Imagine having two finger next to each other almost with the same height! Awful, really. :lol3: [/i][/spoiler]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ OUCH. I'm sorry :( That sounds really painful, I can't even read your story while keeping a straight face. :< When I was a kid, I heard another kid screaming near the Jollibee entrance, and I found out her hand was stuck in between the doors. She was just screaming all day and the people didn't really know what to do. Yeah it probably looks weird but at least they didn't amputate your whole finger! EDIT: Just for the sake of not being OT D: Not really a childhood injury, but more of being a witness of an injury :lol3: I saw my mom getting stung by a bee, and it was bleeding. It looked like her whole thumb was swelling and it turned purple. I got really scared and I was shivering the whole time I was watching her pour vinegar on it. :< Since then I started getting scared of bees. And because I grew up not wanting to be sure of what insect is flying towards me, I just started assuming that whatever that thing is that is flying towards my face - it's gonna hurt me. So I usually just duck and scream HAHAHAHAH and cover myself. Yes, I hate butterflies too. :lol3: and dragonflies. >.<

Last edited by chaw (2013-08-12 17:00:49)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[spoiler][quote=Pawws;#347567;1376280756]But my right middle finger was never the same again. :lol3: It's almost as the same size as my ring finger. Imagine having two finger next to each other almost with the same height! Awful, really. :lol3:[/quote] [/spoiler] Can I see? :O_O:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^I will let you see next time ate aya :lol2: exclusively to you. AHAHAHAHAHAH its [i]horrific[/i] char jk :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#347893;1376358704]^I will let you see next time ate aya :lol2: exclusively to you. AHAHAHAHAHAH its horrific char jk :xixi:[/quote] PM me, now [i]na[/i]. :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#348022;1376386182]PM me, now na.[/quote] Ahahahahah tsssss [i]eto na[/i]! :lol3: Ew ahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

KKKKKKKKKK. Selling Pawws murdered right mid finger nail picture. $5 per peek. :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Last edited by aya (2013-08-13 12:15:18)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I like it. [i]Pwede palang pagka-kitaan body parts ko.[/i] ahahahaha :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#348315;1376410095]I like it. Pwede palang pagka-kitaan body parts ko. ahahahaha :lol3:[/quote] No one's even curious. :snob: [i]D mabenta si dead nail[/i]. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Me! Me! I was so curious until I saw it but... I was disappointed :lol3: Hehe love you paw :kiss:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^Che kayong dalawa. :lol3::snob2: =)))))) ot, sorry
Minerva_McGonagall
 Minerva McGonagall
Minerva_McGonagall's display avatar
» n00b
2013-08-18

on my back...terribly hurt....shit
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I have this huge one on my knee. Hahaha! Uhm, i loved climbing trees when I was young. So, yeah. There was this one time when my cousins & I were playing hide & seek, and the it was scared of heights so I climbed a tree. Then he told me that Sadako was above me, I freaked out and immediately jumped. I think I was about 5-6 feet above the ground so yeahhhhhh hahahahah. Unforgettable moment.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:19

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy