• Art and Design 
  • » is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business

is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business

polpolo12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
2013-08-13

is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business

is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business?? like this [img]http://www.321coloringpages.com/images/boy-coloring-pages-2/boy-coloring-pages-2.jpg[/img]

Principe Azheef[?] likes this topic.

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business

Itz rather cool, you can add background designs to enhance it but too much will make it look too flashy too!
polpolo12
» n00b
2013-08-13

no u dont get my point.. that pic is from google. not my own sketch. I am asking if it is good or legal to use that pic in t shirt business
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I don't think it's right to do that. If people find out that it's not your design and it happened to be theirs, lawsuits may be filed against you. I know I'm exaggerating, but it's the truth. If there is a way for people to get money from what you're doing, then people will do it. I suggest that you tweak the sketch a little bit so it's not the exactly the same as the sketch you found on Google.
polpolo12
» n00b
2013-08-13

thats the answer what im looking for,. +1. thanks. I will hire someone to sketch for us.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=polpolo12;#348006;1376380616]no u dont get my point.. that pic is from google. not my own sketch. I am asking if it is good or legal to use that pic in t shirt business[/quote] It could be I've gotcha wrongly dudey...sorry...waaaakakakaaaa...Oh I see! BTW Chaws so ryt better modify and make any necessary changes so that it lookz as if itz your own master piece bro. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=polpolo12;#348006;1376380616]no u dont get my point.. that pic is from google. not my own sketch. I am asking if it is good or legal to use that pic in t shirt business[/quote] You have to ask permission first if it's copyrighted. Especially if you take designs from Deviant Art, they're pretty strict with thieves. You should read the owner's terms and conditions before you use it. It's better to design your own shirts bro. [quote=chaw]I suggest that you tweak the sketch a little bit so it's not the exactly the same as the sketch you found on Google.[/quote] That would be called something like piracy. :lol3:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=aya;#348287;1376408733]That would be called something like piracy. :lol3:[/quote] Nothin wrong with piracy but remember you're takin your own risk! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes. It is LIKE piracy but not exactly piracy :lol2: I mean even legal businesses copy each other's logo designs anyway D; Think about the frosted flakes cereal design :lol3: Okay that's a really stupid example but you get my point hehehehe
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#348353;1376411914]Yes. It is LIKE piracy but not exactly piracy :lol2: I mean even legal businesses copy each other's logo designs anyway D; Think about the frosted flakes cereal design :lol3: Okay that's a really stupid example but you get my point hehehehe[/quote] We really get your point so no worries! DWUW :thumbsup: :lol3:
  • Art and Design 
  • » is it good to use pictures on internet for TSHIRT business

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy