Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Will you give a second chance to the person who have ever hurt you ?

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Will you give a second chance to the person who have ever hurt you in your life very badly? Is it worthwhile? Why? Do share with us! Thank you. :lol3: [align=center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m82h9lqnxD1r90pnso1_500.jpg[/img][/align]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Will you give a second chance to the person who have ever hurt you ?

Yes, if what he did is forgivable... unless he cheated. I dont give second chances to cheaters. :)
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

It depends on [i]how painful[/i] what she did was and [i]why[/i] she did it. People can hurt unintentionally; that I can forgive. I'd probably even give it more than a second chance. But if I was cheated on, or strung along, or something, then nope. You're on your own guuuuurl.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#348358;1376412117]It depends on how painful what she did was and why she did it.[/quote] This. But I'm not sure if I can give him a second chance. I never did anyway but we're cool. I've forgiven him a long time agooo but we never actually talked about what happened. I mean talk, as in me not trying to avoid the matter and answering honestly. I don't know if it was worthwhile. We're just.. civil after everything
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#348021;1376385842]Yes, if what he did is forgivable... unless he cheated. I dont give second chances to cheaters. :)[/quote] Yeap it depends. Me too! :lol3: [quote=Tres;#348358;1376412117]It depends on how painful what she did was and why she did it. People can hurt unintentionally; that I can forgive. I'd probably even give it more than a second chance. But if I was cheated on, or strung along, or something, then nope. You're on your own guuuuurl.[/quote] I agree with thiz Sir! :lol3: [quote=mndrl;#348363;1376412558]This. But I'm not sure if I can give him a second chance. I never did anyway but we're cool. I've forgiven him a long time agooo but we never actually talked about what happened. I mean talk, as in me not trying to avoid the matter and answering honestly. I don't know if it was worthwhile. We're just.. civil after everything[/quote] Yeap thiz could happen too, kinda awkward.....it taste like a Cows poo! :lol3:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

I don't believe in second chances. I once did.. And it was a waste of time. :no2:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=kitsune11;#348430;1376437347]I don't believe in second chances. I once did.. And it was a waste of time. :no2:[/quote] Hey you've got the same taste as me.......waaaakakakaaaa I hardly go for second chance bb! If it is so it muz have been a miracle that changes ma mind! :lol3:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Only if I could still trust him. :D
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=ECKAdoodles;#349460;1376611652]Only if I could still trust him. :D[/quote] :thumbsup:
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

[quote=kitsune11;#348430;1376437347]I don't believe in second chances. I once did.. And it was a waste of time. :no2:[/quote] me too. I'm done :ohno:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

No. It will happen again. And again. And again. And again.
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

It depends. If he's really sincere then why not. But i guess tpam got a point :confused:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

^Sincere or not nothing change the fact that he just taken you for granted :lol2: If he did it [i]intentionally[/i], a big NO. Life is too short to stress yourself with someone who doesn't know your worth. Giving another chance for me is nonsense. However, if he'll show that in some way he is deserving for another chance. Then I will give it another try. But I will stick to my point, "SAVE YOUR HEART, SAY NO TO BASTARDS :lol3:". I once did, but it happened again. Sucks. SO yeah, never again :lol2: [spoiler]Been there, done that :xixi:[/spoiler]
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#351263;1376904132]No. It will happen again. And again. And again. And again.[/quote] [quote=PretZel;#351481;1376922739]It depends. If he's really sincere then why not. But i guess tpam got a point :confused:[/quote] [quote=lLovely.1pis;#351844;1377007530]^Sincere or not nothing change the fact that he just taken you for granted :lol2: If he did it intentionally, a big NO. Life is too short to stress yourself with someone who doesn't know your worth. Giving another chance for me is nonsense. However, if he'll show that in some way he is deserving for another chance. Then I will give it another try. But I will stick to my point, "SAVE YOUR HEART, SAY NO TO BASTARDS :lol3:". I once did, but it happened again. Sucks. SO yeah, never again :lol2: Been there, done that :xixi:[/quote] Yeah the best girls win! Havin yourself bein a bastard is juz like eatin custard....itz too nice till you juz dont realize you're trapped in hell......be more smart and wise you girls! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-08-22 02:23:20)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Yes. *sighhh because if you REALLY love the person, (I'm talking about unrequited love and not just the puppy love type), you'd accept his faults and shortcomings and not just the good things about him.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Yeah. I mean, you love that person. You'll do anything for him or her. A single fault does not erode the memories, the moments you guys shared. But if he or she does it again, well man, you paint the picture.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

It depends. If that person did it [i]intentionally[/i] then no thanks. I believe that if a person could do it once, he is prone to do it a second time.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=bubblegum;#352359;1377154804]Yes. *sighhh because if you REALLY love the person, (I'm talking about unrequited love and not just the puppy love type), you'd accept his faults and shortcomings and not just the good things about him.[/quote] Why accept faults? Why not accept hiz falls? waaakakakaaaaa kiddin....btw thatz a good point! :thumbsup: :lol3: [quote=Ajcakes;#352841;1377226724]Yeah. I mean, you love that person. You'll do anything for him or her. A single fault does not erode the memories, the moments you guys shared. But if he or she does it again, well man, you paint the picture.[/quote] Yeah next time paint a good pic! Nude picZ? Kiddin rofl! waaaakakakaaaaaaaa :lol3: [quote=oniongurl;#353106;1377251729]It depends. If that person did it intentionally then no thanks. I believe that if a person could do it once, he is prone to do it a second time.[/quote] Third time? Should say no ryt......waaaakakakaaaaaaaaa! :lol3:
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

Okay well maybe I was foolish enough to give infinite second chances to the one I love... but , that's how I love someone . :facepalm:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=theblottedmystery;#355432;1377497394]Okay well maybe I was foolish enough to give infinite second chances to the one I love... but , that's how I love someone . :facepalm:[/quote] Theres nothin wrong givin second chances..sometimes it really depends on you.....how patience you're with the person you facin...but if itz really too much then I guess itz good to let go...coz too much fire could cause you to be in tremendous hurt. Itz not worthwhile! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-15 08:23:13)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:40

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy