We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Tell something about your name

John Doe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
2014-05-12

Tell something about your name

What does your real name mean? Were you named after a popular people or smt? If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be? :)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Tell something about your name

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] When I searched for the defnition of my name, it says it means [i]"petite"[/i]. But obviously, I ain't one. lol I was hoping for a better definition like [i]strong and independent[/i] or sth. But no, it was just a plain petite. :swt: [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] I dont really know where my parents got my name but because my dad's name starts with P, I'm guessing it's because of that. :lol2: I still do not understand why most families name their kids with the same starting letter as theirs, including mine. :xixi: [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I like weird and unusual names like [i]Wednesday[/i] or [i]Easter[/i] or [i]January[/i], etc. And if I were to choose a better name for myself, it'd be [i]Maude[/i] or [i]Maurelle[/i] or simply [i]Ana[/i]. :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] Last time I searched, John means "little" and Paul means "gift".. so I'm a little present for my parents.. :lol: [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] It's my father who gave me this name.. And he said he named me after the two famous Beatles' members - [b]John[/b] Lennon and [b]Paul[/b] McCartney. [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] If I will be given a chance, it will be [i]Agent X44[/i]... no I'm just kidding. I'm good with my name.. :D
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

What does your real name mean? No idea. :lol2: Were you named after a popular people or smt? No, my parents just combined both of their names .______. but apparently, I met a lot of people who have the same name as mine. If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be? :) I haven't really thought about this. I like my name, but I don't want to hear people botch it so I tell them to call me by my nickname. I like hearing my name in a French accent or in a Country accent.
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] [i]Raphael[/i] is a Hebrew name meaning "God has healed" while [i]Antonio[/i] means "worthy of praise". No wonder why I think highly of myself. :lol3: [b]Were you named after a popular people or sth?[/b] I was named after one the seven archangels and Antonio Banderas. Just kiddin'. I was named after my uncle who was part of Philippine Army and died due to cholera. :swt: [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I will always love the name [i]Miguel[/i] or [i]Benjamin[/i] or [i]Alfonso[/i], so probably I would just save those names for my future sons.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] "defending men" And according to wiki, [i]The name was one of the titles ("epithets") given to the Greek goddess Hera and as such is usually taken to mean "one who comes to save warriors."[/i] [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] The credit mostly goes to Alexander III of Macedon aka Alexander The Great, whose history my mom was reading when I was still in her womb. That's when she was convinced to let my father pass his name on to me. [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I wouldn't change my name. I'm more than happy with and proud of it.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[b]What does your real name mean? [/b] [i]Khristine \k(h)-risti-ne, khr(is)-tine\[/i] as a girl's name is a variant of Christina (Latin), Christine (French, Latin) and Khristina (Russian), and the meaning of Khristine is [i]"follower of Christ"[/i]. [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt? [/b] Lol, when I asked my dad back then about my name, he told me that I was named after Kristine Hermosa because I looked like her. I don't know if my dad was joking at that time. :lol: [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] Honestly, I used to want something unique and strange, as in out-of-this-world strange. Or food names. But as time passed, I just learned to love my name. I just hope it was spelled in a more common way like Kristine or Christine. Because Khristine is really [i]jeje[/i] to me.
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote]What does your real name mean?[/quote] [i]Bridget[/i] means "exalted one". :lol: And [i]Elysia[/i] means "blissful". [quote]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/quote] I asked my mum about my name, and she told me that Bridget was from my dad's name and Elysia was just a random name she thought of. I think it's kind of weird, naming your kids after a popular person. I mean, I wouldn't name my son "LeBron". =) [quote]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/quote] I wouldn't change it. =) Though something like August or Autumn or Summer would be cooler, but yeahhh. I love my name :lol:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] I don't know :lol3: [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] No. My mom said she just thought of it. And I never really met or heard of anyone with the same name. [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I like my name and how unique it is. But I fancy something like Saab or Eris. -elle makes names sound cute and girly.

Last edited by mndrl (2013-08-26 00:57:57)

theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=John Doe;#354177;1377355922]What does your real name mean?[/quote] It means "Loved by the Lord" . [quote=John Doe;#354177;1377355922]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/quote] My name is another translation of King Solomon's name. Which includes wisdom and wealth. :lala: [quote=John Doe;#354177;1377355922]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/quote] Harmony / Melody .. I just love this name :xixi:
Jea
 weirdo
Jea's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Vizard ★ Femme
PANDORAs BOX

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] Actually my real name was Jelouzy and it doesn't mean anything at all. maybe if you change the spelling of it there is. [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] same as princess chaw it's a combination of my parents name :xixi: but mine still different I never met people who's same name as mine! :plotting: uhhmmm.. [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be? [/b] I wouldn't change it. I love being unique rare and different I'll rock this name everywhere I go! :lol3: but [b]Silver[/b] is cool :cool:

Last edited by Jea (2013-08-26 05:45:31)

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] It means "pure, chaste, valley." It is also of Welsh origin, where its meaning is "holy, pure". [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] I named after my auntie's tomboy name [i]Glen[/i] and my father's favorite tv show [i]Eunice[/i]. They combined the [i]Glen[/i] and [i]Ice[/i] from Eunice so it became [b][i]Glenice[/i][/b]. :lol: [b]If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I wouldn't change it. I think I have a unique name. In school there is no one has the same name as mine. :lol2:

Last edited by kitsune11 (2013-08-28 20:33:19)

badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

W[b]hat does your real name mean?[/b] I never asked my parents about it. But "Rui" is the same as "Lui" in Japanese. [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] I wasn't named after Rui Hanazawa of Hana Yori Dango. Haha. "kenji" is from my father's name kenjiro. [b] If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I want to be called kenshin, instead of kenji. :D
YouKnowImBad
 lj <3
YouKnowImBad's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-09-22

[b]What does your real name mean?[/b] From the bible, the first wife of Jacob, and in hebrew it also means "weary". It also came from my zodiac sign. My second name came from Tarzan's girlfriend. My father's favorite show :) [b]Were you named after a popular people or smt?[/b] Jacob's first wife and Tarzan's girlfriend. :d [b] If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be?[/b] I dont really think about it :plotting:

Last edited by YouKnowImBad (2015-07-17 08:35:57)

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

What does your real name mean? I think it means Grace from God. idk idc :lol2: Were you named after a popular people or smt? I don't know. Never asked my parents. If you were given the chance to change your name, what would it be? :) I like the name Jeanne, and it's the French equivalent of my name Joanne. It's pronounced as Zhahn but most people say it as John which is the male equivalent of Joanne. But John is too manly of a name to spell. So I like Jeanne.

Last edited by shana16 (2016-03-29 21:04:50)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

My real name was derived from my two grandmas :love:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy