Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Monkey Rips Off And Eats Baby's Testicles!

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Monkey Rips Off And Eats Baby's Testicles!

[align=center][b]Monkey Rips Off And Eats Baby's Testicles In Attack At Chinese Zoo![/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://www.opposingviews.com/sites/opposingviews.com/files/imagecache/300x250/featured_image/baby_30.jpg[/img][/align] [i]By Amanda Schallert, Sat, September 07, 2013[/i] A monkey ripped off and ate a baby’s testicles at a Chinese zoo, one of the many attacks at the zoo where the monkey population has spiked out of control. The incident occurred as the mother of the 8-month-old baby boy was changing his diaper. The monkey reportedly went up to the baby and tore off his testices, according to the Mail Online. The animal then dropped the testicles, which were picked up by a man at the zoo. However, the animal grabbed the testicles again before running off and eating them. The boy is expected to survive the injury. The population of monkeys at the Guiyang Qianling Wildlife Park in Southwest China has increased dramatically in past years, from about 70 to 500 monkeys. The zoo claims to feed the monkeys three times a day, and people who come to see the monkeys also feed them too. The monkeys do not seem to be contained in cages at the park, and attacks by the monkeys are reported to occur regularly.

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-15 09:06:47)

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Re: Monkey Rips Off And Eats Baby's Testicles!

That is sick. I feel so bad for the baby... I hate monkeys even more now.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

:wtf: Gun be pretty difficult to explain to his girlfriend why his testicles are missing lol.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=aya;#364169;1379554805]Gun be pretty difficult to explain to his girlfriend why his testicles are missing lol.[/quote] I should say female babies are pretty safe at all timez....you know whut I mean! :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Damn that is so heart breaking to read...feel so bad for the baby and parents :(
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=bobcbar;#364249;1379585040]Damn that is so heart breaking to read...feel so bad for the baby and parents :([/quote] Maybe monkeys are bored eatin bananas! ROFL! They wanna try human! Thatz a hard laugh! :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:41

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy