Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[Discussion] The Originals

A spin-off from [i]The Vampire Diaries[/i] and set in New Orleans, [i]The Originals[/i] centers on the Mikaelson siblings, otherwise known as the world's original vampires: Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Rebekah (Claire Holt). It was revealed during the backdoor pilot, aired on April 25, 2013, that recurring werewolf character Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is pregnant with Klaus' child. Now Klaus must take down his protégé, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), who is now in charge of New Orleans, in order to re-take his city, as he originally built New Orleans. Klaus departed from the city after being chased down by his father Mikael, while it was being constructed and Marcel took charge. As Klaus has returned after many years, his ego has provoked him to become the king of the city. "Every King needs an heir" says Klaus, accepting the unborn child. The child is a first to be born to a hybrid (part vampire, part werewolf).

Last edited by Tres (2013-10-10 08:13:29)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: [Discussion] The Originals

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to take the conversation here :lol2: @Pawws @mndrl [quote=Pawws;#368860;1381375126]You did?! Already? :o Gah youre so sneaky, Alex. :lol3: Do you think its on Youtube ady? :D Damnit I gotta find those episodes and download em too. =_____= Or I could just wait for a freaking replay on Sunday. :lol2: Either way, I still gotta wait so what more could I lose? Right? :xixi:[/quote] Yes! Just download them, everything's in eztv.it :lol3: waiting can be a little bad vibes, really hahaha [quote=mndrl;#368868;1381376392]now i'm expecting so much from the originals. i trust you :lol3:[/quote] I hope that includes your trust on my TV show tastes as well :lol3: I just saw the second ep and I'm not disappointed with the spin-off yet. It's utterly promising.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#369001;1381406960]I hope that includes your trust on my TV show tastes as well I just saw the second ep and I'm not disappointed with the spin-off yet. It's utterly promising.[/quote] Klaus just dagger-ed Elijah again. Just when I was enjoying the sight of him. How dare you [s]psycho[/s]Klaus :lol3: edit: watched ep2!! you're right about it. "The M he stamps everywhere, it's not for Marcel, it's for Mikaelson."

Last edited by mndrl (2013-10-11 12:43:24)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Lmao. :lol3: I just saw this today. XD Will read your posts later. x :lol2: [hr][hr] edit: [quote=mndrl;#369348;1381506697]watched ep2!![/quote] [quote=Tres;#369001;1381406960]I just saw the second ep and I'm not disappointed with the spin-off yet.[/quote] WHAT THE FREAKING HELL GUYS!!!! :aaa: Seriously???! *cries* =(

Last edited by Pawws (2013-10-13 00:19:26)

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#369598;1381637727]WHAT THE FREAKING HELL GUYS!!!! Seriously???! *cries*[/quote] whyyyy
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I still havent watched any epi and you ady watched two. lmao i suck
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#369859;1381741956]I still havent watched any epi and you ady watched two. lmao i suck[/quote] It's not that hard to catch up. It's only the third episode of the first season today :lol2: [quote=mndrl;#369348;1381506697]Klaus just dagger-ed Elijah again. Just when I was enjoying the sight of him. How dare you psychoKlaus[/quote] He's like a little boy with a lot of tantrum fits, right? :lol3::lol3:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

HAHAHAHA this thread is still on episode 2 BUT I'M ALREADY EXCITED FOR SEASON 2 :lol3::lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I stopped at ep17 ahahahahahahahahaha How was the finale @mndrl?
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Ahhh!! The best :lol3::lol3: It gets more interesting... because (duh) Mikaelsons hahahahaha Why did you stop watching? @tres
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I tried episode 1 and it just didn't work out for me. :( Hahahahaha
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yall. The whole series is on netflix. I'm on episode 7. And I love it. So much better than TVD with the whining Elena.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#425754;1416470367]Yall. The whole series is on netflix. I'm on episode 7. And I love it. So much better than TVD with the [b]whining Elena[/b].[/quote] I thought it didn't work out for you on episode 1? :lol3: but yeah, that's what makes this whole show better.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I don't know why it didn't. Because I guess before I was wanting to see Nicholas x caroline (? i forgot already haha) but after a year of not watching TVD, i tried the originals again. And wooh grabeh I never thought Elijah looked so gwapo hahahahaha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Niklaus x caroline, yes :lol2: congratulations!!! Are you up to date with the series? Also, yeah. Elijah so gwapo ang dapper what a bastard
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Was there another season? I finished the first season! I might have to rewatch the last episode just to remind myself hahahaha Yeah, he wore those suits everyday and I'm just like. This man, good Lord hahahahhaha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

i think they're currently on season 2. I didn't get to watch season 1 till the finale; thanks for reminding me that I have to catch up :lol2: yknow what the fact that he wears suits everyday makes him more attractive wearing casual i am so frustrated

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy