Zuleika's display avatar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
SoCal bae
Carson, CA
2015-07-04
Website

Today Was A Fairytale **NEW

[align=center][spoiler]Hi. I'm the former NegrangBigote. Sorry for having a double account kasi hindi ko na talaga matandaan yung password ko for my NegrangBigote account. God knows how hard I tried to remember. But it was no to avail. I've been into a very looooooooooooong break kaya nakalimutan ko. So anyways, I appreciate na may gustong magbasa ng previous story that I posted (Sweet Imagination) but sad to say I cannot continue that one. So I decided to write a new one almost the same plot with the previous. So here's the new revised plot. Hope you like it :)[/spoiler] :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: Andrea Loiuse de Asis is a simple florists who had been striving so hard to meet her family's expectations - to prove that she can do better in any ways.. Very frustrated she went to a nearby bar, just a few steps away from her flower shop and there she met Laurence Andrada, a prominent bachelor in town, who happens to be depressed because his parents decided to arranged his wedding in order to save their company which is near to bankrupcy... One night and fate brought them together... [b]A/N:[/b] This story was inspired by Taylor Swift's song, "Today Was A Fairytale". Any resemblance to real life scenes, names of the characters, places or whatsoever are just merely coincidence. This is a work of fiction.[/align]
chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Today Was A Fairytale **NEW

Please continueeeee! :-) I need stories to read in this section hahaha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:50

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy