How's the year 2013 for you ?

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

How's the year 2013 for you ?

I saw this old thread of Sir kite >> http://ftalk.us/t2204-How%27s-the-year-2012-for-you.html Thanks to him, I got an idea of getting stories, reflections or anything you can say about the 2013. I know this is too early and we still have more than a month to gain more memories with this year... but I'm thinking that someone will post this later on :evil: :lol3: So this is it.. Feel free to post :eh:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-11-17 05:58:11)

South-Mix[?], and BebeChiyo[?] like this topic.

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: How's the year 2013 for you ?

2013 is both amazing and heartbreaking. I actually made a list two days ago (surprising lol) about what has happened this year. But that list is too long LOL Well, first it's amazing because I finally got my butt out of high school. I've been stuck in that level for six years and while all of my classmates were crying and saying goodbyes, there I was, jumping and dancing and throwing my arms up in the air :lol3: Goodbye highschool, ain't gonna miss ya :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Another 'roller coaster' year for me. The first quarter for me was a rebuilding process. I pulled out some of my credentials from Adamson University so that I can enroll to another school on June of 2014. I was bored that time.. I was like waiting for the plants to grow.. :wallbash: So I decided to look for a job. :lol: Looking for job was not easy as "Dora's journey to Blueberry Hill" :swt: Fortunately, I landed a job and earn money from my own sweat for the first time. Now I'm back at being a bum :lol3: I describe this year as slightly boring but I learned a lot about life.. :yes2: I'm looking forward for the next school year.. STI Makati here I am ! :D

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-11-19 04:09:22)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

2013 was a pretty hopeless year for me. Yes, indeed it was. I had nothing to do, nowhere to go but here. Everything was just not working so smoothly as I imagined it to be. I realized I was very introverted, and God knows how I wish it was just some lame definition but it turned out to be something more serious than I thought, that I had to do something about it. Meh. :B Plus, let me just add all the heartbreaking things that had happened recently in the Philippines, I feel like I don't even have the right to rant here. I'm lucky I'm even writing this shit. Overall, I'm thankful. The world didn't end. Cheers.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

A lot of things happened this year and nearly all of them were extreme (or so I think they were). A few of them: my 17-year-old friend gave birth to a cute baby girl (my friend's boyfriend was MIA and still is); I got into big fights with my girlfriend which absolutely put 'us' to the edge; and I witnessed a revelation that proved significant to our family's issues. Inasmuch as I want to flip a table over for everytime life gives us lemons, I can't. Because we learn from those lemons, right? We squirt those lemons right in the eyes of our enemies :lol2: but man, was 2013 an eventful one. My prayers to the victims of typhoon Yolanda, though. #bangonpilipinas
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Well, my 2013 went a bit better than last year heheheh. I am currently in my 2nd year of college and expecting to be a junior next few months, and I'm so thankful to meet all the people I have met this year awesome gals and guys.. I experienced Baguio City, been in my Lola's grand 80th birthday, been in a hotel familiarization.. now Im a ninang to one of my classmates/friend's baby. And I actually contributed to its name.. Chloe. I said to name her Chloe Nadine but her mother is so hard headed that she named it Chloe Lein.. My other friend/classmate will give birth to another baby girl this month so Im really excited. Such an awesome year though. :)

Last edited by bianx (2013-12-12 04:07:53)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:57

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy