Manny Pacquiao beats Brandon Rios !!
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Manny Pacquiao beats Brandon Rios !!

Source: [url=http://sports.yahoo.com][i]Yahoo! Sports[/i][/url] Manny Pacquiao conjured up memories from his glorious past, using his blazing hand speed to batter Brandon Rios and cruise to a one-sided victory. Rios was no match for Pacquiao, as he absorbed powerful blows from all angles throughout the bout before a sell-out crowd of 13,101 at CotaiArena. Rios showed a dogged determination and an iron chin, but he wasn't fast enough to fend off the aggressive Pacquiao. The last time Pacquiao stepped foot inside of a ring, he was knocked cold by Juan Manuel Marquez last year in Las Vegas, creating fears that he was finished as a fighter. He dispelled that notion on a Sunday morning in China, getting out of bed to deliver a frightful beatdown to a game but outclassed opponent. It was a win he dedicated to his countrymen, who were devastated by Typhoon Haiyan two weeks prior to the fight. "This isn't about my comeback," Pacquiao said. "My victory is a symbol of my people's comeback from a disaster, a national tragedy." __________________ For me, the first 6 rounds were entertaining but as the fight goes by it became to look more like one of Pacman's exercise drills. As a Filipino, I always had that respect for Manny as a fighter and as a person. I hope that win will not be the last for Manny. :)

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-11-24 06:54:50)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Manny Pacquiao beats Brandon Rios !!

Congrats to MP :thumbsup:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Re: Manny Pacquiao beats Brandon Rios !!

Idol Manny, Congrats

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:27

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy