Change Username.

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Change Username.

Who wants to change their username here? I want to change my username. I have reasons. HAHAHAHA. Please Admin @FTalk please?! :um::O_O:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Change Username.

Yeah, I hope admin can put up a system wherein you can change your username for countless times, whenever you feel like it just so we can express ourselves a bit more. Hehe, I agree with this thread. Sometimes I feel like changing my name too for some reason. :B
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

` I think admin wouldn't allow us to change our usernames because when there was still the old ftalk, I wanted to change my username from leslie815 to leslax but admin didn't let me or the other users that also wanted their usernames to be changed. But I was glad that this new ftalk came and had the opportunity to create a new username that I wanted, Leslax =) hahaha but anyway, we don't know maybe admin would let us change our usernames. We just have to wait for his/her approval. :)

Last edited by leslax (2014-01-12 20:43:17)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote=leslax;#382246;1389577218]` I think admin wouldn't allow us to change our usernames because when there was still the old ftalk, I wanted to change my username from leslie815 to leslax but admin didn't let me or the other users that also wanted their usernames to be changed.[/quote] I know. But in the old FTalk, he gave members to change their username a chance. But that happened ONCE. So, I'm posting here because maybe, JUST MAYBE, he will grant my wish. Anyway, I'll just wait for his reply.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

[quote=ielle;#382260;1389605135]I know. But in the old FTalk, he gave members to change their username a chance. But that happened ONCE. So, I'm posting here because maybe, JUST MAYBE, he will grant my wish. Anyway, I'll just wait for his reply.[/quote] Yeah, anyway, did you send admin a message already? Because I might like to change mine too haha =)
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote=leslax;#382328;1389670415]did you send admin a message already?[/quote] Nope. He's busy traveling. HAHAHA. But I'm sure he will read this. Let's wait for him.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

~

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-25 16:53:13)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy