Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Flappy Bird

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: Flappy Bird

If you want to have a headache, play this game :xixi: Btw, my max highscore is 54
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Tres;#384392;1392126653]I remembered @chaw's high score at school this afternoon and all I thought was, [i]"Katakot-takot talaga maka-highscore yun." [/i]:lol3::lol3:[/quote] I mean i already knew it wasn't for me but at least I tried. :lol3: What do y'all think abt the newly released flappy bird copycats? :lol:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

It's no longer available in the appstore but i've played with my friend's phone and the highest i got was 24. It's hard. [i]ambigat siguro ng lips ng ibon na yun kase nauuna yung nguso bumagsak sa lupa haha[/i]

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-03-14 22:56:40)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

this game is so few months ago hahaha but My highscore there is just 70 or 70+ .. I saw my friend's score in FB and her score was 400+ and I was like.. asdfghjkl
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^wow youre so mamaw bianx :< and here i thought 24 is already a big time score since my friends were bragging they got 16 haha
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

^ :lol3: that's my first and last 70 hahahaha! that game causes stress. gash
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Too bad it's no longer available for download. :lol2: i would love to practice more haha
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

There's this game named flappy wings. A flappy birdy like game hahaha it is the first game weve downloaded. The one i used to practice first before having a battle with the bird in flappy bird haha. The bird in flappy wings poops though
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

my high score is only 23. While i saw my other classmates are 142,67 etc.. It is not pissing me off like other players, it was very amusing.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

elders react to flappy bird :lol3: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfYkzcOjxz8[/youtube]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^why are they so fun to watch hahahahaha they can't even come close to the pipes :lol3: "So what if you were him and you made this game and all of this happened, what do you think you would do?" "I would laugh all the way to the bank." HAHAHAHAHHAA
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=aya;#384332;1392084888]Selling my iphone5 installed with Flappy Bird for $900[/quote] This what drives me nuts, if you look at an online 2nd hand shopping site like sulit or that other site. They'd sell a freaking Nokia 3210 for $400 if it can have freaking flappy bird. They sell every sht at a very high price because of flappy bird. I should sell my soul for a million dollars because i have flappy bird (that sounds so wrong in so many level :lol3:) @Topic: My best score was 6 in my friend's phone because i was furiously trying to beat her 3 score. I suck at it. LOL
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=PUSH;#389792;1395989721]I should sell my soul for a million dollars because i have flappy bird (that sounds so wrong in so many level :lol3:)[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA but it's hilarious so forget about it sounding so wrong hahahahah flappy bird :lol3: [quote=PUSH;#389792;1395989721]This what drives me nuts, if you look at an online 2nd hand shopping site like sulit or that other site. They'd sell a freaking Nokia 3210 for $400 if it can have freaking flappy bird. They sell every sht at a very high price because of flappy bird.[/quote] but you can share the app from one phone to another right? is there such a feature on apple?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:27

[ 8 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy