discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

How often do you floss?

How often do you floss?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

How often do you floss?

[quote][align=center][b]How often should you be flossing those damn teeth?[/b][/align][/quote] Not everybody add flossing to their daily dental routines, but flossing is actually very important. Most people either forget about flossing or consider it a low-priority because they’re unaware of the importance or are unsure how to do it correctly. The truth is, flossing helps clean the gaps between your teeth so that you're less likely to get gum infections or cavities from bacteria build-up. [hr][hr] [b]What are the benefits of flossing?[/b] Brushing alone doesn't clean your entire mouth; it only cleans the surface of your teeth. You need to floss in order to clean out the gaps between your teeth, where bacteria often reside. Thus, flossing can help improve the appearance of your mouth as well as your dental hygiene and overall health. [b]How often should you floss?[/b] It's more important to take your time and floss correctly than it is to floss often. If you floss several times a day but do it quickly, you'll miss a lot of the bacteria and debris you need to clean out. This defeats the purpose of flossing. It's far better to floss only once a day and do it slowly so that you clean your entire mouth. If you have braces like me, then flossing regularly is even more important if you don't want to permanently damage both your teeth and even your braces!
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: How often do you floss?

Nowadays, often. :plotting:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: How often do you floss?

OMG I dont use floss at all...how disgustin I am.....im juz stickin up with mouth gargle wash... :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy