Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

10 Health Benefits Of Sex You Need To Know!

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[align=center][i]10 Health Benefits Of Sex You Need To Know![/i][/align] [align=center][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1546038_568671206552022_2099910214_n.jpg[/img][/align] 1 . Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain. 2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies . 3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair. 4 . Sex is one of the safest sports. Make love often strengthens the muscles of male and female body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps in the pool and there is not need special shoes! 5 . Make love slowly , smoothly and in a relaxed way reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne . The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow . 6 . Lovemaking can burn all the calories you have accumulated during the romantic dinner before bedtime. 7 . Sex is a divine remedy for depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream , creating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with the feeling of being unique. 8 . Sex is the tranquilizer and muscle relaxant to a safer world . It is a thousand times more effective than Valium . 9 . Sexually active body releases more pheromones. 10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed ! [spoiler]*[b]Itz kinda awkward for meh to post thiz! Im juz sharin it in general! ROFL![/b] :lol3:[/spoiler]

bianx[?] likes this topic.

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Sex You Need To Know!

wooo sex sex sex!!!! jk :lol3:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

how abt benefits of momol?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ no benefits. Only risk of getting mono :lol2: [hr] Yes sex releases oxytocin which is the love hormone HAHAHAHAHAHH
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

I've already read this because of my HS classmate (who's currently taking up a pre-med course) who shared it, so I don't take this as an *advertisement* for sex, I read it for the trivia. :lol2: (too much defense)
atreomaximus
 Hero
atreomaximus's display avatar
» n00b
:)
2014-05-12

Best if you do it with your love one
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Principe Azheef;#386933;1395017469]10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed ![/quote] what :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=melalacx;#409528;1399901058]I read it for the trivia.[/quote] wushuuuu :xixi::xixi: [quote=mndrl;#409584;1399904085]Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist[/quote] ew that's too much HAHAHHAHA
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

This one is also reported by my classmates on ReEd Class. And our instructor is sure disappointed. :xixi:
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Hmmmmmmmmmm :lol3:
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

NOW i KNOW . :wtf2: :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Nice i love it 😪

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:27

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy