Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » What Kind of Creatures Have You Been Bitten By?

What Kind of Creatures Have You Been Bitten By?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What Kind of Creatures Have You Been Bitten By?

Just remembered got bitten by a rat when I was in 5th grade. :lol2: My friends and I were playing in the garden and saw this hugeass rat climbing on top of a tree to eat the eggs from a bird's nest. So we shook the tree to save the eggs. And so, the rat fell but instead of letting it scurry away, I chased after it like it was some cute kitty :lol2: I made a nosedive and was able to catch the rat but then it fucking bit me hahahaha. :lol3: It was very very painful! Back then I didn't know that rats are dirty creatures that can cause all types of illnesses and stuff. :facepalm::lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Re: What Kind of Creatures Have You Been Bitten By?

[quote=aya;#387079;1395052302]I chased after it like it was some cute kitty[/quote] lold at this hahahahaha!!! - I have been bitten by a cat when I was 4. I accidentally stepped at its tail. hahahah And my mother pour alcohol on it. Remembering the feeling, it makes me feel the pain again hahahah. I was also bitten by our new dog it causes me scratches and wounds dont even know if I already have rabies or something :lol2:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-17 08:01:28)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#387111;1395057604]lold at this hahahahaha!!![/quote] Srsly. :facepalm: I thought rats were okay to hold. :lol3: [quote=bianx;#387111;1395057604]Remembering the feeling, it makes me feel the pain again hahahah.[/quote] Rat bite felt like... your finger got jammed in doors or cabinets. D:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-17 08:25:17)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Rat, mosquito, bee (stung not bitten tho), cat, cockroach, and a dog.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#387079;1395052302]I chased after it like it was some cute kitty[/quote] i found this really hilarious because once in 3rd grade we saw a rat in our classroom. all the girls huddled in one corner of the room. like they just stayed there and screamed their lungs out even when the rat wasn't within sight anymore. And there's you. Who would actually chase after a rat. @t I've been bitten by a dog once. I foolishly played tug of war with my friend's 4-month-old shitzu and it freaking bit my hand when i tried to retrieve the rope after letting it win.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

the usual insects like mosquitoes and cockroaches (they always love to bite the eye, idek why lol) im glad that ive never been bitten by a cat, dog or sth that has rabies hehe :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]And there's you. Who would actually chase after a rat.[/quote] I was a boyish kid back then hahahahaha. :lol3: I was rly curious if rats were cuddly like you know, bunnies. :lol3: I can touch anything before.. lizards, roaches (by the antennae), earthworms (w/o flinching), frogs (only once coz it felt gross) and etc. Dunno what happened to me but now I couldn't touch anything disgusting hahaha (hnm maybe earthworms are still ok) [quote]the usual insects like mosquitoes and cockroaches (they always love to bite the eye, idek why lol)[/quote] I've never got bitten by any insect in the eye. Usually they bite my thumb or palm. :shrug:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=aya;#387125;1395058913]Srsly. I thought rats were okay to hold.[/quote] [quote=aya;#387308;1395113850]I can touch anything before.. lizards, roaches (by the antennae), earthworms (w/o flinching), frogs (only once coz it felt gross) and etc. Dunno what happened to me but now I couldn't touch anything disgusting hahaha (hnm maybe earthworms are still ok)[/quote] you're a kind of a weird kid back then ate aya. didnt you realize that the rat was ugly? :lol2: havent been bitten by a cockroach. dont want to experience it either. I was bitten by a mosquito and red ants though. so ichy and disturbing :disgust:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#387308;1395113850]I've never got bitten by any insect in the eye. Usually they bite my thumb or palm.[/quote] really? youre lucky ate aya, you never had to go to school with a swollen eye. :lol3: [img]http://cdn.getitfromboy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/KRISAQUINO-EYES-250x187.jpg[/img] ^o0oh look dats kris lawl :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx]you're a kind of a weird kid back then ate aya. didnt you realize that the rat was ugly?[/quote] Mmm maybe I thought it was ugly but i prolly thought it was gunna be awesome to catch a rat and keep it like it was some sort of hamster. :lol3::facepalm: Back then I really like holding/petting animals. :thumbsup: @Pawwz yeahhh think that's lucky coz I've seen my clasmates go to school with their eye swollen and the others would tease him to death that he was 'namboboso' or 'nanilip' (peeped on a girl taking a bath or sth) :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-18 03:22:25)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=aya;#387323;1395119869]Mmm maybe I thought it was ugly but i prolly thought it was gunna be awesome to catch a rat and keep it like it was some sort of hamster. Back then I really like holding/petting animals.[/quote] :lol3: you're funny :lol3: :lol3: hw bout other creatures like, birds? are you fond of chasing them too? i remembered back then i was so addicted chasing birds and flies. hahahahah i really would like to catch one and present it to my mother and be like 'hey i caught one' and be proud of it hahahah weirdo :facepalm: :lol3:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-18 01:23:09)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@bianx Oh yea definitely. When a bird accidentally gets in the house, my sister and I would chase it until it gets exhausted. We put it inside a cage... until it dies. loljk. Flies -- not really. :lol3: But I like catching grasshoppers/locusts and dragonflies. :thumbsup: Today, I like swatting mosquitoes with that electric thingy shaped like a badminton racket. The popping electrocuted mosquito sounds awesome.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-18 03:20:50)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#387323;1395119869](peeped on a girl taking a bath or sth) :lol3:[/quote] hahahaha i know what thats called... it's [i]kuliti[/i]. :lol3: [quote=aya;#387327;1395120650]But I like catching grasshoppers/locusts and dragonflies. :thumbsup:[/quote] really? what about [url=http://arthurevans.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/img_3913.jpg]this[/url] guy? :lol2: i remember my friends tying a string at the end of its leg and then let it fly in a circle or sth :lol: poor guy :lol3: have you done dat too?

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-18 04:19:41)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=aya;#387327;1395120650]my sister and I would chase it until it gets exhausted[/quote] this was so funneh hahahahah poor birdy :lol2: [quote=aya;#387327;1395120650]Today, I like swatting mosquitoes with that electric thingy shaped like a badminton racket. The popping electrocuted mosquito sounds awesome.[/quote] we also had this kind of weapon. and yes it's awesome, and the feeling of killing the mosquito with it is awesome too hahahah sorry ot :thumbsup: atleast we're not being bitten by mosquito.. hahaha great invention :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#387374;1395130758]really? what about this guy? :lol2: i remember my friends tying a string at the end of its leg and then let it fly in a circle or sth :lol: poor guy :lol3: have you done dat too?[/quote] Oh I know what that one is. It's abal-abal in ilokano; salagubang in tagalog. It's a delicacy in some places. My mom was the one who gave that insect to me when I was like 3. The feet was tied with a thread and told me to swing it around so it'd fly hahahahhahahaha. :lol3: GOSH. I think the one on your photo is the one that makes strange scary noises when you touch it. :lol3: This one's the cute one. [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fCzsnSK9ThA/UWdNWonAU7I/AAAAAAAABYs/oHIYx6V_DgA/s320/salagubang.JPG[/img] [quote=bianx;#387376;1395130953]this was so funneh hahahahah poor birdy :lol2:[/quote] Yea, we could see the bird gasping for air after 30 minutes of flying to and fro. :lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

- [i]Taong grasa[/i] true story bro :) :thumbsup: One time, me and my friend decided that we would go to a "[i]tuhog-tuhog[/i]" place *fishball/isaw/etc.* then I bought 2 isaw and a buko juice. When my friend has started walking to go to the nearest jeepney stop, I also accompanied him even though I still haven't finished my food yet. We passed by to a near park where there are lots of street children. We had a good conversation with my friend and suddenly I felt a bite on my right hand. A taong grasa is already munching my isaw. And another street children grab my buko juice on my left hand. I was just thankful that my celphone isn't the one that's been stolen :lol2: and there's no bite mark that was left on my hand :lol2:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

momol bug
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Got bitten again by some insect on my finger. Just happy it's not on my eye. Conclusion: My finger tastes sweet?
  • The Lounge 
  • » What Kind of Creatures Have You Been Bitten By?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy