Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

What? :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

When I was in Ayala, I lost my wallet and a stranger saw me crying and handed me 100PHP so I can go home. :lol2: Another guy treated me lunch in Mcdo. In LRT2 Station, I'm one peso short so this guy gave me a peso for the ticket. When I accidentally dropped my z610i phone in a cab, the next passenger gave it back to me. :lol:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=aya;#387699;1395207235]When I was in Ayala, I lost my wallet and a stranger saw me crying and handed me 100PHP so I can go home. Another guy treated me lunch in Mcdo. In LRT2 Station, I'm one peso short so this guy gave me a peso for the ticket. When I accidentally dropped my z610i phone in a cab, the next passenger gave it back to me.[/quote] wow so lucky.. The only nicest thing i could remember that a stranger have done to me was giving me 10php for my jeepney fare so i can go home because i got lost when i tried travelling alone when i was only 11. I was trying to find my classmate's house so I can attend their fiesta party hahah then i got lost.. I asked the jeepney driver if the place i told him is still far.. he said we've been there already so i went down the jeep and... asked the nearby barber shop if i can have some coins so i can go home cause im lost. wew! :swt: also, few days ago, the driver of the jeep i rode told me to keep safe crossing the road. that's all. I hope that someone like the stranger ate aya met will come into my life so i will get a free meal in mcdo hahahahah
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

When I use to be a student in high school theres a lady who gave meh food to save for ma lunch...kinda weird shes a passerby...she said she have extra thatz the reason...urppp dont know whutever... rofl! :lol3:
mystic rain
mystic rain's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Legendairy!
Nightosphere
Pooc, Talisay City
2016-04-27

Offered her mobile phone so that I can send sms to my dad
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Gave me 250php on new year's eve and said happy new year! :)
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I lost my phone on my way to a friend's computer shop. I realized this only when I got there and I panicked but when I opened my account in tumblr to tell my girl about my lost phone, she already sent me an Ask. A group of friends found my phone and they texted her and I met up with them. They were all friendly.
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

One night I was riding my motorbike. It had some electrical problem, the fuel indicator didn't run, I only realized that when the fuel tank got empty already. It was midnight in a not so lively part of the town so i had to push the bike down the empty street, with some other vehicles passing by. Ten minutes passed and then a biker pull over and offered me his help, pushed me & my bike to the nearby fuels station. :thumbsup:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

My credit card for some reason wasnt working. When the guy next station saw me having troubles with it, he paid $25 for my gas and I said thank you over and over again. My tank was almost empty and I still had to drive to another city. Strangers...theyre not that bad at all (except the creepy ones)
tinforshort
 Maria Justine Louise
tinforshort's display avatar
» FTalker
Las Pinas
2014-04-30

$25 he's prolly Jesus Christ in disguise :eh: The Bus/Van/Taxi stop in Baclaran turns into a war pit during rush hours especially early in the morning when people would go to work or school. I was already waiting there for about an hour when luckily a van stopped right in front of me. I was about to get in but a guy from FEU got it first. He looked at me from inside the van then he opened the door and went inside and gave the seat back to me. Haha thanks, man! I was the only one standing in the bus then a med student from CEU offered me his seat and even payed my fare! :blush: [i]Yes, those were already the nicest[/i] :lol3:
eizpontaneous
» n00b
Row 4
2014-04-14

When my phone got drained and I needed to guide our company driver to a certain place, I asked my seatmate for a couple of texts. Good thing she has her unli. Hahaha.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I was eating shawarma earlier today and the smell stayed on my hand (yuwol know what shawarma smells like :ohno:) so I asked the Buko Juice (stall) vendor if i can wash my hands on his portable sink. He let me and even handed me his alcohol. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-27 12:02:03)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

We got lost in HK trying to find the thrift shop for chocolates, when a Pinay approached us and asked what we are looking for (halatang lost eh). And then she gave us directions on how to go there, upon looking at our confused faces, she just decided to come with us so we won't get lost even more. :lol:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I was on my way (on my own, stupid ol' me) to Megamall one day to meet up with my sister and my bro-in-law. When i was in the FX, I realized i only had a P500 bill, no other money. I handed it out to the driver, of course his lazy bum didnt want the P500 and didnt want to exchange it for smaller bills. I was worried, last thought i already have is to not pay since he doesn't want my money and it's all I have. Good thing the nicest couple on earth, seriously i'd kiss them if I could. They went through their bag and pockets (it took 3-5mins, no kidding) to find smaller bills to exchange for my P500 so i can pay the lazy ass driver. I was so shy to say thank you, i did say thank you but I want to like shoot up fireworks spelling Thank you to them for being so nice :thumbsup:
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

A stranger paid my jeepney fare one time i was going to school. Same day, I rode the jeepney going home, he was there again. He asked if i alrdy paid my fare, i said yes even though i haven't. :lol2: He even invited me to come to his restaurant. He's really nice.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

returned my lost cell phone
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I was late for school and I was running to get to the LRT (Santolan Station) fast. While I was going down the long stairs, one of my shoe suddenly flew, I think it might have hit someone lulz. I was still on the 8th step and my shoe was already on the ground. :xixi: I was so embarrassed bc two college girls saw what happened and even giggled. Hahahahaha, ugh! :lol3: Then suddenly, a college guy reached for my shoe omeged I was sooooooooo so thankful. I felt like I was [i]Cinderella[/i] during that moment. :xixi: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I was laughing at myself on the train all the way to Cubao. (((((= I wish I could see him so I can thank him again. :yes2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#400081;1398184225]Then suddenly, a college guy reached for my shoe omeged I was sooooooooo so thankful. I felt like I was Cinderella during that moment. :xixi: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I was laughing at myself on the train all the way to Cubao. (((((= I wish I could see him so I can thank him again. :yes2:[/quote] Was he handsome? :lol2: Wow got so kilig with your story. If you see him again, what are you going to do?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#400128;1398192550]Was he handsome? :lol2:[/quote] Probably.... he was white and chinito. :yes: But even if he's not, he's still hensem for being such a gentleman. :thumbsup: Wish I stared a bit longer though so I can remember his face even more. Hahaha! I was ady having mixed emotions at that moment, I didn't know if I should worry that I was ady late for school, be happy because this stranger helped me, or be ashamed because a lot of people saw what happened. :D [quote=aya;#400128;1398192550]Wow got so kilig with your story. If you see him again, what are you going to do?[/quote] I'll just thank him over and over and might even treat him somewhere just so I can return the favor. :lol2:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[spoiler]She gave a hard tap on ma back and start laughin at herself.. when she waz embarrass with da mistakes she did.....it waz da first time we get to know each other...I waz like Oh God why shes crazeh...:redface:[/spoiler] :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-04-23 19:26:34)

• The Lounge 
  • » What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:08

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy