We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What is Your Favorite Hentai Tag/Genre?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What is Your Favorite Hentai Tag/Genre?

[b]List of Choices:[/b] Ahegao [spoiler]The Ahegao (アヘ顔, which has often been interpreted as “weird face”, ahe coming from the Japanese onomatopoeia of “アヘアヘ(aheahe)” describing female’s flushed breath/moaning in sex and her sexual excitement, gao meaning “face”) is an exploitable phenomenon taking place in pictures of close-up faces from a token character modified in order to have a kind of lust-filled, overly exaggerated orgasmic expression, the eyes usually rolled up with teardrops/sweat at times, the mouth wide open with the tongue sticking out and blushing cheeks.[/spoiler] Anal Ashikoki (Foot Job) Cheating Chikan (Public Molestation) Femdom (Female Dominance) Forced (Rape) Futanari (Women with male genitalia) Group Harem Humiliation Incest Kemenomimi Maid Monster Girl Netorare [spoiler]Netorare (寝取られ), also referred to as NTR or cuckold, is a genre where the intent is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy or distress in the reader. A direct translation of the word results in the definition "having your lover taken from you" or "to have something taken from you while you sleep". This is often accomplished by having main protagonist's loved one seduced away from them, with or without their knowledge.[/spoiler] Oppai (Breast; Large variety) Oral Paizuri (Titty Fuck) Pettanko (Breast; Small variety) Shibari (Bondage) Tentacles Trap Tsundere [spoiler]Tsundere (ツンデレ) is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to show affection.[/spoiler] Vanilla Yandere [spoiler]Yandere is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. The term is derived from the words yan (ヤン) meaning a mental or emotional illness and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to show affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions.[/spoiler] Yaoi (Boy x Boy) Yuri (Girl x Girl)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: What is Your Favorite Hentai Tag/Genre?

First Hentai I've ever watched was a Futanari. Title was: [b]F3: Menage a Trois[/b]. Seen it when I was in Highschool. Got it from my cousin and I watched it with my sister. It was so, so funny and weird. This is the synopsis. [spoiler]Hiroe Ogawa is one frantic, frustrated female (hence the title F3). Physically perfect in every way, this nubile beauty suffers from an inability to, um, reach the peak of physical pleasure. So, in attempt to achieve the desired state, our delicious heroine exhausts more sexual possibilities than you can shake a stick at trying to get her horse over the hump.[/spoiler] It got to the point where the Hiroe got possessed and grew a D so she could experience orgasm. Hahahahaha. Anyway, my favorite is [b]Vanilla[/b]. I prefer Pettanko than Oppai. I also like Chikan a bit. :xixi:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

omeged i dont remember the title of the first hentai i ever saw :lol3: i was only focused on the story mwahahahahah :drool2: anyw my favorite genre is probably incest, fandom, forced and yaoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lala:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#390535;1396297401]incest,[/quote] Who's older? The boy or the girl? :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#390535;1396297401]forced[/quote] I kinda like forced too. There's sth with raep scenes that turns me on. :xixi:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-31 16:27:23)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^ME TOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FREAKING RAPE SCENES HAHAHAHA :lol3: :xixi: [quote=aya;#390537;1396297600]Who's older? The boy or the girl? :xixi:[/quote] i like it when theyre twins, and theyre both guys omhaygaddddd :lol3: but i also like it when the guy is older, the girl younger :lol2: im so creepy wtf hahahahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#390542;1396298847]^ME TOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA FREAKING RAPE SCENES HAHAHAHA :lol3: :xixi:[/quote] "[i]Koya, wag po[/i]." :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#390542;1396298847]i like it when theyre twins, and theyre both guys omhaygaddddd :lol3:[/quote] :ohno::ohno: Yaoi. Ugh. :lol3::lol3: [quote=Pawws;#390542;1396298847]but i also like it when the guy is older, the girl younger :lol2: im so creepy wtf hahahahaha[/quote] "[i]Onii-chan, daisuki[/i]." :love::love::love:
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

Vanilla, Oppai, Harem, Incest, Kemenomimi
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=zanza;#390726;1396364460]Vanilla[/quote] All hail vanilla. T____T
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

[quote=aya;#390883;1396418739]All hail vanilla. T____T[/quote] haha adding pettanko because all variety of breasts moves me :p
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Oopa Gangnam style? :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Tentacles. Every orifice in your body will be violated at the same time. Hnnng

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-05 02:56:28)

Eneyyy
Eneyyy's display avatar
» n00b
2014-09-02

Yaoi. butts3x at its finest :thumbsup: But no lube and no prep mangas really turn me off
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

[img]http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/01/1337010030629.jpg[/img] I'm okay all size of boobs but NO for cow tits :mg: Guilty pleasure tier : [spoiler]Forced[/spoiler] I personally think vanilla is boring =D
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

[quote=bubblegum;#391483;1396680928]Tentacles. Every orifice in your body will be violated at the same time. Hnnng[/quote] Bold taste for a girl.
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

Forced, Pettanko, Yandere. Forced as in the chars alr in relationship, then suddenly the male rapes the girl. :lol2: Pettanko cus i don't like seeing those oversized oppai. :no2: Yandere, cus i'm a yandere. :lol2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Incest, vanilla and forced. I also like yaoi :lol3:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Interesting =)

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy