FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Suggest A Book

I know there's like a billions of thread of us giving titles of the book but it's too many i cannot choose. Im recently reading the Hunger Games trilogy, and those are the books that i like. Though of course, if you're into the movie. You might get disappointed. Anyway, what is the 1 book/1 Series/1 Author you'd suggest for anyone to read? And tell us a little something about the plot [sup][i]dont spoil it though :lol:[/i][/sup], if its available in paperback/hardbound or ebook and why you absolutely love this book that you'd die for it?

Last edited by PUSH (2014-04-04 14:27:42)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Re: Suggest A Book

Ate clare I think this thread's kinda similar to yunish's thread (Book to read this summer) ? Anyway, I'd like to suggest this book entitled Saving My First Kiss: Why I'm Keeping Confetti in My Closet by - Lisa Velthouse this is some kind of a christian book that tells you why it is better to be single :xixi: I also suggest Slow Surrender by Cecilia Tan. Though I haven't read it yet, maybe you can read it for me and just tell me what's the story about? :lol3:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

hahaahaha you're suggesting to me a book on why its better to b single? I'm gonna be single forever :lala: :lol3: waz the plot about for slow surrender? off: if there's a thread like this, delete that one. mines better :evil: loljkkl
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Plot: (slow surrender) [spoiler]Karina is a working her way through grad school as a waitress when she meets a mysterious man. From the first moment they meet, an intense game of sex and control begins between them, as James kindles desires in her and pushes her sexual boundaries far beyond any previous man she’s known. As captivated as Karina is by James’s BDSM games, James is equally captivated by her, the woman who flings herself headlong into any adventure he devises for her. The bond between them grows, blossoming into a love that Karina can almost believe in, if only James will trust her with his secrets.[/spoiler] other plot: [spoiler]From the moment waitress Karina meets him in a New York bar, she knows James is different. Daring. Dominating. Though he hides his true identity from her, the mysterious, wealthy businessman anticipates her every desire and fulfills her secret fantasies. Awakened by his touch, Karina discovers a wild side she hadn't known existed and nothing is off limits. She aches for more . . . What begins as an erotic game soon escalates to a power play that blurs the line between pleasure and pain. Even as she capitulates to James's sensual demands, Karina craves more. She wants his heart, his soul. She wants his love . . . and she'll break all the rules to get it.[/spoiler] Nice huh?! :lala:

Last edited by bianx (2014-04-08 03:55:01)

JAZZ
 Check Username
JAZZ's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
In need of sleep & pizza
PANDORAs BOX
Edolas
2016-06-12

All the Bright Places by Niven It is for people who lost their loved one's to suicide. It thought me how to live my life in a way :love: Ebook is only a google away :lol3: I fell in love with the main character, Theodore Finch. Too deeply in love, I've read the book twice and I still don't grow tired of him :cry2:

Last edited by JAZZ (2016-01-15 12:07:33)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:58

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy