Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

what's the sweetest thing anyone has ever did to you?

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

what's the sweetest thing anyone has ever did to you?

what? I wanna know. :lol2: ____________________________________________________________________________ [spoiler]mine happened when my ex was still courting me. me and my friend were all-nighter at McDo reviewing for an exam. he rode his bicycle to McDo at 2 a.m. just to see me. awwww[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: what's the sweetest thing anyone has ever did to you?

First thing that popped into my head was when I was in senior high and I was running late. When I entered the school gates, all the kids were adi lined up for flag ceremony. The whole school was like looking at me, and I was wondering what was up. Then my ex boyfriend who was a College freshman suddenly showed up and gave me a bouquet of roses. Was pretty shocked coz I thought we broke up already because we lost communication and I heard he was adi dating someone else. :lol: He just got back from Manila for sem break and the flowers was with him the whole 8 hour trip to our province. Plot twist: The girl who he two-timed me with was also inside the bus, and she thought the flowers were for her so she was basically all flustered waiting for my ex to give it to her. But he didn't so she was pretty disappointed. SO MUCH WIN. :lol3::lol3:
Aberforth
 Aberforth Percival W B Dumbledore
Aberforth's display avatar
» n00b
[t][o][p][s]
Hogsmeade
2014-04-18

....the moment she strikes me like a fool....
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

When she waited me for about 4 hours :lol2: She's really mad at me when she saw me :xixi: It's like she wants to kill me :lol3: blame the traffic and my stomach :facepalm: It's a rainy day, She's getting really wet and im also getting wet too. We talked even it's raining so bad. I just listen to what she say. After that, I quickly hugged her tight, and then i say '[i]sorry it won't happen again[/i]' and then she smiled at me.

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-12 21:40:06)

uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

He made a huge ' I <3 U ' out of candles when I looked down the balcony. Then went in front of the door with a bouquet, chocolate and a letter.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Wrote me a song. [spoiler]honestly though, i'm not really sure if this was meant for me. But here it goes! [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QpUqKRXmM[/youtube][/spoiler]
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

He gave me this on my birthday last year: [spoiler][img]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/970393_10200158679558119_948294467_n.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Twas when my first love wrote a heartfelt poem for me and read it to me on the phone (telebabad days). Twas soooo sweet, [i]kilig[/i] is an understatement.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Honestly, send me chocolates when I was sick. Nigga you the real mvp.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:18

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy