We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

How's your health recently?

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

How's your health recently?

are you sick these days? do you feel healthier these days compared to the past? did you visit the hospital lately to have a check-up? are you okay? :lol3: talk about your health condition
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Re: How's your health recently?

On the first week of april this year, i got really sick. Too much work, stress caused me to have sorethroat, colds and fever for 5 days. During the first three days, i didnt take meds because i thought i'd feel better if i just drink lots of water. Ofc i was wrong. On the fourth day, my sister gave me meds (she had the same symptoms as i had about 2 months ago) seeing as my condition isnt getting any better. I also drank liters of gatorade for the next two days and on the sixth day, i'm right as rain again. I will try to get checked up this month. I'm just a lazy ass person this week and dont wanna be bothered by going to the hospital since im feeling better already.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=bubblegum;#393874;1397209770]I also drank liters of gatorade[/quote] also drink lots of water :thumbsup: __________________________________________________________________________ I got these random itchy bumps on my left thigh last week. So I had a check-up and it turned out to be hypersensitivity/allergy. I went to another doctor and he said the same thing as the previous doctor. So I took meds, applied Bethnovate to the itchy bumps, and forbid myself to eat allergy-inducing foods such as eggs, chicken, shrimp, etc. :cry: Good thing the bumps are getting smaller everyday. However, just yesterday, I noticed red dots on my feet and legs. Looked like measles but I did not have fever. I don't know, will have to visit the doctor again. :wasted:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]are you sick these days?[/quote] I was sick at the beginning of the year. [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]do you feel healthier these days compared to the past?[/quote] Not rly, felt healthier when I was in highschool. :xixi: [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]did you visit the hospital lately to have a check-up?[/quote] Yea I did. Lots of time around December last year and January this year. [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]are you okay? :lol3:[/quote] Think so.
Aberforth
 Aberforth Percival W B Dumbledore
Aberforth's display avatar
» n00b
[t][o][p][s]
Hogsmeade
2014-04-18

.......you kidding me kid...I am more healthy compared to a kid...=D

Last edited by Aberforth (2014-04-12 03:29:19)

makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

i'm obese according to my bmi :(:no:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

are you sick these days? -- Not really sick, but I've just been feeling sooooo damn tired do you feel healthier these days compared to the past? - No. Hahaha but that's why I began working out again. Being bedridden is so tempting but I don't want to pay the consequences hahaha did you visit the hospital lately to have a check-up? - No. But I got my sugar an cholesterol levels checked once at the college health fair. My glucose levels are normal, but my cholesterol was 220. Omg Hahaahahah the nurse told me to exercise more :lol3: are you okay? - Trying to get there hihi. I might be thin but I think I'm really unhealthy. I'm always on my bed. But I've een tryna get back to that workout routine to keep my body moving. My goal is to be healthy and to have a chiseled body by summer :lol2:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Juz had a fever laz week...itz been good now.

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-07-19 12:09:30)

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]are you sick these days?[/quote] Nope, just tired and feeling drained. [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]do you feel healthier these days compared to the past?[/quote] No. Especially now that I realized I need to get some physical activity done after taking a survey/test about it during class. (The good thing though is I get to skip questions :lol3:) [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]did you visit the hospital lately to have a check-up?[/quote] Nope. [quote=ninch;#393862;1397208702]are you okay?[/quote] Still feeling fine.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

are you sick these days? No. Yay! do you feel healthier these days compared to the past? Yessss~ some days I feel like an anorexic kid though hahaha cuz I forget to eat did you visit the hospital lately to have a check-up? Yes my cholesterol went up. WHUUUUTTT are you okay? :lol3: I'm fine. =)
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I have sipon. Ew
chaw