bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Lgbt

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender. What do you think of them? Are you homophobic? What do you feel about gay marriage?

ninch[?] likes this topic.

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Re: Lgbt

[quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]What do you think of them?[/quote] They're awesome :thumbsup: [quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]Are you homophobic?[/quote] Nope [quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]What do you feel about gay marriage?[/quote] Well, I don't disagree with it but it's just sad because how can they make babies? :shrug:
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

Love has no gender after all. but Marriage is basically for couples who want to have a baby, is marriage necessary?

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

[quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]What do you think of them?[/quote] Normal human beings with identity confusion akin to mental illness. [quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]Are you homophobic?[/quote] Yes. I just hate the ones who try to harass me. Like when my ex got a haircut, this gay dude squeezed both of my shoulders and asked me if I want to to get a haircut as well. Fucking gave me goosebumps. [quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]What do you feel about gay marriage?[/quote] I'm fine with it.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

What do you think of them? They're people too. Just confused and somehow influenced by the crowd that they're in. Or the way they grew up. Are you homophobic? No I'm not afraid of them because they're actually fun to hang out with. I just can't help but wince whenever I see same-sex couples kiss or make out in broad daylight. What do you feel about gay marriage? I am against it.
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

[quote=Tricia;#395906;1397448981]but Marriage is basically for couples who want to have a baby, is marriage necessary?[/quote] It's not about that. It also gives gay couples the same rights as other couples. [spoiler][quote][i]Marriage licenses grant innumerable rights to married couples, rights that are not endowed to gay couples in civil unions. It is no excuse to deem that gay marriage is not necessary because "they already have civil unions... why do they want more?" The financial, medical, and social rights that are associated with marriage are unfortunately kept away from homosexual couples. [/i][/quote] [quote][i]Most adoption agencies discriminate against gay couples and make it incredibly difficult for them to adopt children. Many agencies will only release children to "married" couples, therefore rejecting stable, loving, homosexual parents. By legalizing gay marriage across all states, adoption agencies will be forced to grant the same respect and rights to homosexual couples. There are over 500,000 children currently living without parents in the United States; gay marriage will increase the chances for thousands of foster children to gain loving parents and families.[/i][/quote] [quote][i]It's hard to believe that in an era of unimaginable technological advancements, sexuality-based discrimination still exists. Hospitals cannot legally allow gay partners to visit their lovers or receive medical information about their condition without a blood relative present. This deprives partners essential medical rights and undermines the authenticity of their relationship. It leaves many partners unable to make important decisions. Legalizing gay marriage will allow gay couples hospital visitation rights and respect the validity of their marriage by letting them make medical decisions on behalf of their spouses.[/i][/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by zanza (2014-04-14 10:36:40)

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=bubblegum;#395886;1397435302]What do you think of them? Are you homophobic? What do you feel about gay marriage?[/quote] - WE are cool and awesome haha. - Sometimes. Esp. those flamboyant gays. - I'm into same sex relationship but GAY MARRIAGE is just for couple.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

What do you think of them? - They're always fun and expressive of their feelings. I love gays! I mostly have gay friends in real lyfz than straight girls. I need to absorb all their positive vibes because I'm very introverted. :lol2: Are you homophobic? - Not really... just probably biased. What do you feel about gay marriage? - I'm not so sure. Sometimes I feel like I want to support them because they're inspiring but uhhhhhhh, idky. I'll try and come up with a better opinion next time. lol For now, I'm just really happy with all the married gay couples. :redface:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

What do you think of them? They are just human like us. Are you homophobic? No, but i don't like some of them because of their attitudes. What do you feel about gay marriage? I'm not against it, as long as they love each other, its alright. If they want babies, they can adopt though

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:47

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy