bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Single thread

All single girls and guys, report in. 1. Why are you single? 2. How long have you been single? 3. Why did your last relationship end? 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Single thread

lellllz ok :lol2: 1. Why are you single? - well bc im not looking, im just always at home and dont socialize much 2. How long have you been single? - two years? 3. Why did your last relationship end? - oops wrong ans. :lol3: uhhhhh bc it was stufeed (((= 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? - uhhhhhhh not really sure yet... but prolly more fun and trust.

Last edited by Pawws (2014-04-16 08:31:16)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

This is lols :lol3: 1. Why are you single? [b]Cus i love money moar :lol3:[/b] 2. How long have you been single? [b]uhm, 2 years and a half? :lol3:[/b] 3. Why did your last relationship end? [b]Because of some complicated shiz :lol3:[/b] 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? [b]effort[/b] :thumbsup:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote]1. Why are you single?[/quote] I like staying at home. I prefer dating food and the internet so yuhhh [quote]2. How long have you been single?[/quote] Quite a while now.. jk, uhm 6 months? [quote]3. Why did your last relationship end?[/quote] We were both busy, so we didn't have much time for each other. [quote]4. What are you looking for in your next relationship?[/quote] More effort, less drama, more fun.. :lol3:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=bubblegum;#397196;1397633560]All single girls and guys, report in. 1. Why are you single? 2. How long have you been single? 3. Why did your last relationship end? 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship?[/quote] 1. Because i'm too busy with myself and I want my next one to be the last 2. 2 years 3. Bc it's the wrong person. 4. Genuine love. The one I will marry and will be my partner forever :love:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

1. I'm single because I'm too busy with life. Hahaha and I'm tired of throwing myself to every guy I meet lol 2. Quite a while now. It's complicated. 3. Because we're too alike, and I later realized I don't want to deal with someone who reflects my imperfections. Gah, one "me" is already enough. :lol2: 4. A love that roots from a common vertical relationship. IAs cheesy as it sounds, I actually want the next one to be forrealz this time :wow2:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote]1. Why are you single? ~ Because i'm not interested of having a relationship atm. 2. How long have you been single? ~ It's been almost two years. 3. Why did your last relationship end? ~Communication and we haven't seen each other for a long time. She's busy, same with me. We decided to end our relationship. 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? ~I just want a girl who can understand me. A girl who can trust and take care of me.[/quote]

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-18 19:26:25)

madazn
 Genius
madazn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Team Savage
2016-10-09

[quote]Why are you single?[/quote] [i]bc I haven't really been looking since my last gf. [/i] [quote]How long have you been single?[/quote] [i]a week now[/i] [quote]Why did your last relationship end?[/quote] [i]We sort of wanted different things, had different ideas about everything and had a lot of ego clashes. Idk, things just weren't working.[/i] [quote]What are you looking for in your next relationship?[/quote] [i]Someone who will give me my space when I need it.[/i]
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

1. Why are you single? 'Coz being single is fun. Hahahaha. Chos. Got scared (?) of opening my heart to some guy who'd eventually just wreck me. Oops. Nah, just scared of opening up again. 2. How long have you been single? Three years! 3. Why did your last relationship end? I fell out of love. 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? I want it to last. I'm looking for a relationship I won't ever get tired of. Happiness. And the togetherness. Y'know, when you work things out for you both, not just for the other or for yourself.
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

1. Why are you single? its a choice 2. How long have you been single? one year 3. Why did your last relationship end? i date a clubs girls hahaha 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? someone who is funny
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

1. Why are you single? bc my ex let me go 2. How long have you been single? 2 months 3. Why did your last relationship end? he thought because i was being a dick to him meant that he wasnt good enough 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? nothing.
SamanthaIcee
 Samantha
SamanthaIcee's display avatar
» FTalker
This is the best caption.
The Scandalers
Behind you.
2014-06-02
Website

1. Why are you single? He left me :wallbash: 2. How long have you been single? Almost two months now :run2: 3. Why did your last relationship end? His work, can't compromise with the time :( 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? Someone who won't give me up and someone who's not selfish.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

1. Why are you single? Because I'm waiting and I don't want to be another guy's mistake again. 2. How long have you been single? Four months tops. 3. Why did your last relationship end? Too many lies, time to move on 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? Honesty. Genuine love that roots from friendship.

Last edited by chaw (2014-11-24 23:53:14)

Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

1. Why are you single? - Maybe , im not yet ready?! after we broke up. and im not finding/courting anyone lol :um: 2. How long have you been single? - 3 months.. 3. Why did your last relationship end? - We've been 3years together but , She just fall out of love all of a sudden? dunno we didn't talked what really the reason is .. but i knew its a third party .. 4. What are you looking for in your next relationship? - hm? Someone who is Loyal ?! :xixi::giggle:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy