discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Online class VS Traditional in-class teaching

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Online class VS Traditional in-class teaching

Have you ever tried online classes? What are your opinions? What kind of learner are you? Are you an audio-visual learner? Would you learn just from watching videos of your professor or do you prefer the traditional face-to-face type of teaching? [hr] I hate online classes. I had a Statistics online class and IT SUCKED. But I would definitely take online classes for easy classes like English, Psychology, Sociology, etc. Classes that don't involve using a scratch paper to solve problems :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Online class VS Traditional in-class teaching

I haven't tried any online class. How does it work? Is there a Japanese online class? :lol3: I am tired of reading subs. :xixi: Some profs suck and I am better off studying on my own. Problem is, when I study alone I get sidetracked easily hahahaha. :lol3::lol3: There are profs who are really good at explaining though. :thumbsup: Visuals are nice. :xixi: I sound like a third grade but I have to admit students understand better when there are visual aids hahaha. But not during reporting (When the prof asks the students to do the lecture), I don't listen to my classmates when they're reporting. -___- I don't learn anything too, except maybe my part of the report. :lol3: But most classes are like that because stupid professors are so lazy tss. In number-related subjects + physics & chemistry etc. >> I think I need a one on one tutor. :lol3::lol3: I am so stupid when it comes to numbers like when someone asks me "Heyyy, what's 386+878?" My brain doesn't bother adding it up and I be like "Use your cellphone's calculator, dummy." I can understand basic Algebra, even scored a hundred on exams (for the first quarter of the class) but when it becomes more and more complicated, my brain shuts down and can't seemed to figure anything outside the box. I survived Chemistry in College because my seatmate is a genius. HAHAHHAHAHAHAA. I love him. In Physics, it was a group effort. :-_-: A lot of my classmates didn't make it and they bribed the professor to pass them. I hated my physics professor. Got butthurt when we gave him a low score on that teacher survey thingy. :lol3::lol3:
BAMPIRA
 Lueve
BAMPIRA's display avatar
» FTalker
Like a Boss
Philippines
2014-09-15

Online classes is a way of teaching non sense for me. You don't actually know if your listener is earning something in mind. Compared to face to face you would easily identify your capabilities in learning something when you are being test to face to face exercises.

Last edited by BAMPIRA (2014-05-18 20:48:03)

.-"-..G4nd4nG.M4-4sT1G..-"-.
Vilia A.
Vilia A.'s display avatar
» n00b
Cheer up!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Indonesia
2021-11-20

Blended learning model during COVID-19 pandemic. ðŸ‘

Board footer