discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Are you a trend setter or a follower?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Are you a trend setter or a follower?

I'm in the both lol. Some trends are too mainstream for me. I don't follow some of them because they don't look good on my body shape. /: If you are a trend follower, what trends do you follow? :xixi: p.s. not sure if theres already a thread like this. please delete if there is
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Are you a trend setter or a follower?

I wear what I like to wear. I don't particularly follow any trend but sometimes when I see someone wearing something that caught my eye I'm like, [i]Oh want that too, would definitely look better on me[/i]. :plotting::lol2: Some of my clothes are bought by my stepmother and she's the one who's usually into fashion and like to shop for the latest trends. :lol:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

I'm both too. Sometimes, when I see a friend wearing the same style of dress or outfit I have worn the last few days, I'd like to think that she got it from me. :lol3: I'm a follower as well. Sometimes I follow celebrities :xixi:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

None of the above? :lol: i don't know... Sometimes i want to follow trends but im just so poor to buy the 'latest' or sometimes i am just outdated :lol2: and, i guess no one ever imitated/followed my fashion sense yet :lol3: i just wear anything that's in my size and what i think that looks good to me

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:06

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy